Sunday, May 15, 2011

10 dollar bill secrets

10 dollar bill secrets. 50 dollar bill secrets. dollar
  • 50 dollar bill secrets. dollar



  • roach
    Nov 26, 07:54 PM
    As a tablet PC user. Vista and tablet are an Awesome combo. Vista added so much function that helps computing work on pen alone. I have a slate with removable keyboard which I don't bring anymore.





    10 dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets.
  • 100 dollar bill secrets.



  • wclyffe
    Dec 16, 10:34 AM
    just received an email detailing that BLT has an updated eta for 12/20

    Me, too.





    10 dollar bill secrets. dollar bill secrets illuminati
  • dollar bill secrets illuminati



  • Nightarchaon
    Apr 23, 04:34 PM
    I'm not impressed if this is where the iMac display is potentially going , the current GPUs can barely drive the resolutions they have now in anything other than simple desktop apps . , can you imagine what video card you would need to drive a game (say portal 2 which has low to modest requirements) at 30fps + on a screen with 3200 or higher resloution ? Well whatever that GPU is , apple will ship with the one released 2 years ago and half the RAM it shipped with on the PC .

    I love the mac OS , I love the mac design , I hate the "last years tech with a shiney shell" we seem to have to put up with , super high res screens and faster I/O ports are all well and good , but put a decent GPU in now the mac is becoming a contender as a home gaming platform .

    Think I ranted a bit then , sorry :rolleyes:





    10 dollar bill secrets. dollar bill secrets mason. of
  • dollar bill secrets mason. of



  • n00bst3r
    Sep 11, 03:25 AM
    n00bst3r predicts:

    1. Movie Store




    10 dollar bill secrets. dollar bill secrets mason.
  • dollar bill secrets mason.



  • kalsta
    May 3, 06:55 PM
    Our highway exits are distanced usually by a mile. Changing the system would really mess that up unless we reconstruct all the exit ramps.

    This argument is just too funny. Right, people are going to suddenly start missing exits they've always taken once the metric system comes in. Oh, and all the old houses that were built to Imperial measurements will have to be torn down and rebuilt.

    Guys, to anyone living in a country that's already made the switch, your arguments really do sound very Chicken Little. The switch won't be cheap or easy in the short term, but one thinks it's inevitable eventually. Why keep putting it off onto the next generation? Your kids WILL thank you if you switch today.





    10 dollar bill secrets. one dollar bill secrets
  • one dollar bill secrets



  • ThunderSkunk
    Mar 26, 10:09 PM
    What crack-addled mind seriously thinks it'd be sensible or probable that Apple would come out with a new iPad 5 months after... coming out with a new iPad?

    I mean, I suppose, if they just wanted to take the biggest splashiest attention grabber product they have and not bother capitalizing on all the time & money they spent on iPad2, and just completely hamfist the frickin thing up it's own arse for the sheer bloody hell of it, then yea, sure it makes total sense.

    Also, the cloud is only as good as your connection, which is usually less than wonderful, especially with every frickin app in the appstore trying to stream everything it does over wifi, not to mention, god forbid, you actually have other computers in the house trying to send data over your network too. Open that physical USB bus up already! ...or better yet light peak connectivity...





    10 dollar bill secrets. 50 dollar bill secrets. of of
  • 50 dollar bill secrets. of of



  • ticman
    Dec 7, 07:42 PM
    Well guys, I just called my local Apple store and they have the kit in stock. That, and given the 1 -2 months delivery on apple.com and no news at all from BLT, means that for me at least, it's time to bite the bullet.

    I plan to go to the Apple store and buy the kit.

    I reveiwed the Magellan kit on Amazon with a preorder and scheduled delivery of 1/5/2010 and think the Tom tom is a better looking accessory that has gotten good reviews from those that were able to get their hands on one.

    I was hoping we'd spend the holidays together lamenting the non delivery from BLT--LOL.

    I'll give you an update--like man goes balistic in apple store when tom tom car kit is out of stock.

    Good luck to you all.





    10 dollar bill secrets. one dollar bill secrets. five
  • one dollar bill secrets. five



  • eayost
    Apr 20, 08:55 AM
    My 3GS audio jack is so screwed up I can't really play music anymore, which I used it for all the time. I wonder if I should just get an iPhone4 now, which should let me get a 6 only a couple months after release. Hmm...





    10 dollar bill secrets. dollar bill secrets illuminati
  • dollar bill secrets illuminati



  • teme
    Apr 20, 03:22 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I think Apple needs to concentrate more on improving iOS rather than adding a faster processor. Tbh I'm pretty fed up of my iPhone 4 as the is just looks boringly simple. Not everybody wants the same old os on every device. I think it's the omnia 7 next for me so I can have a change.

    I agree. iOS is #1 reason why I haven't bought iPad yet - Android 3.0 looks so good on tablets that I haven't decided yet wheter to buy iPad or Android tablet. I'm not that interested in new iPhone models either, because iOS has basically looked the same since the first iPhone, and it's beginning to look very old and dated. I know it's simple to use, and for many people that's the biggest reason to choose iOS, but personally I like to try new things.





    10 dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets.
  • 100 dollar bill secrets.



  • CyberBob859
    Mar 31, 07:10 AM
    Some older iMacs with Core 2 Duo were not supported in the first Lion Beta. Has this been changed or updated with this release?





    10 dollar bill secrets. Secrets of the One Dollar Bill
  • Secrets of the One Dollar Bill



  • SBlue1
    Mar 29, 07:12 PM
    thanks but i dont need this. :rolleyes:





    10 dollar bill secrets. 50 dollar bill secrets.
  • 50 dollar bill secrets.



  • fyre57lp
    Nov 3, 09:28 AM
    I got mine yesterday and LOVE it. Navigon app + TomTom car kit = win.





    10 dollar bill secrets. 1 dollar bill secrets 100
  • 1 dollar bill secrets 100



  • angemon89
    May 8, 05:48 PM
    They should just lower the price to like $50 so it doesn't get too polluted and overloaded with traffic.





    10 dollar bill secrets. dollar bill secrets illuminati
  • dollar bill secrets illuminati



  • macenforcer
    Aug 7, 09:55 PM
    actually crucial already has your ram, apple's basically using an intel 5000 motherboard:

    http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.asp?Mfr%2BProductline=Intel%2B+Motherboards&mfr=Intel&tabid=AM&model=S5000XVN&submit=Go


    Nice. So this is it huh?


    RAM 2 x 1GB (http://www.crucial.com/store/MPartspecs.Asp?mtbpoid=EE744046A5CA7304&WSMD=S5000XVN&WSPN=CT2KIT12872AF667)





    10 dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill clip art.
  • 10 dollar bill clip art.



  • greatm31
    Aug 3, 12:56 PM
    Has Apple EVER released any consumer products at WWDC? It sounds like some people are going to be in for a real dissapointment when no iphone comes out. I thought they were trying to transition from releases at big conferences anyway.





    10 dollar bill secrets. 20 dollar bill secrets
  • 20 dollar bill secrets



  • samiwas
    Apr 19, 11:09 AM
    I don't think anything will get done with the extreme left and extreme right fighting it out.

    With America's bleak looking future (S&P put a warning out today), something definitely has to be done. These small $10bil cuts over 10 years is not nearly enough. Those cuts are the same as me using pennies from those "Give a penny, take a penny" trays. They are moot and mean nothing.

    The US needs is a complete overall of its spending and tax code.

    Spending: Post every single line item on the internet so the people can see where the money is going. Place mandatory cuts on everything. Each department should be given a % of the country's income and that's all they get. NO MORE ISSUING DEBT.

    Taxes: Throw away the 1 million pages of tax codes and create something much more simple. Tax income (not necessarily rates) will have to go up in order for America to survive.

    -However, if income taxes go up, then make sales tax illegal. Since we are having problems with sales tax on online purchases in individual states, then just get rid of the program all together. It doesn't make sense anymore unless we have a VAT, which Americans can't afford. Sales tax is a double tax anyway. I already paid taxes on the money used to buy the goods, so why pay again?

    -EVERYONE needs to pay taxes. No more of this "45% of people don't pay anything." There should be a mandatory minimum rate that you cannot drop below no matter how many deductions you have. This could be as simple as your taxes cannot drop any more than 33% of your current tax bracket. So, If you are in a 10% bracket, your taxes will be no less than 7.66%.

    -Capital gains tax should only affect people making more than 50% (or some other %) of their income from capital gains. This will allow the average family to invest their money and contribute to the marketplace without being taxed on money that they already paid taxes on. Sure, they may make money or lose money on their investment, but let's cut them a break since they are using hard earned money. As for people who make more than 50% of their income from capital gains, tax them at the regular income rates.

    I'm not against tax increases as long as the country is using it as a last resort. I want to see a massive effort by both parties to fix our current deficit issue. Taxes are inevitable, but lets make a good effort to reduce spending before that happens. I want to see the government act responsibly before I give them more money.

    I can't believe I'm almost agreeing with someone who has a picture of George Bush as their avatar. :D

    I don't fully agree with "every item needs to be cut" in spending. We honestly do not need to be cutting education any more, as it's been the first on the chopping block for every cut thus far. The education system has its problems, that's for sure, but cutting its budget will only create more. Almost everything else could easily see some cuts, especially defense. I think the cuts should come from finding waste and fraud in the larger social programs, which I'm sure is rampant. But finding those would probably cost as much money as it saves.

    Fully agree on simplifying tax code. The tax code is out of control and should be much, much simpler. There are things in there that must involve three people in the country. "Do you own land on which a blue house stands that was flooded on the second Tuesday of any month ending in an 'y'?" I think most deductions could be done away with, especially the really specialized ones.

    Not sure how sales tax cutting would help the states, as they are the ones who are receiving that income. I wish STATE income tax returns would be simplified, especially for non residents. My non-resident California state return this year was larger than my federal return. That's BS. A non-resident tax return should be a post card: I made $xxx in your state, your rate is x%, I owe $xx.

    Indeed, everyone should pay some sort of tax, even if it's only a few percent. If you get that back in social services, then great, you win. But everyone should put something in the pot.

    I can go with your capital gains idea, but I might even go lower than 50% as the starting point. Our household income is just over six figures, and I have a bit over the six-figure mark in various investments currently. My Capital Gains last year? $35. A whopping .03%. Obviously, last year wasn't the best investment year, but I think the 50% mark could be high. Say anyone with over 30% in capital gains...it's not money they "worked hard" for, so they can't use that argument. It's basically free money.





    10 dollar bill secrets. 1 dollar bill illuminati. the
  • 1 dollar bill illuminati. the



  • mds
    Apr 26, 03:45 PM
    Just a sample size of one, but I'm a good example of a customer that Apple might not get:

    Sprint user for years. Good discounts, etc. and the service has worked fine for me over the years. For me to switch carriers for an iPhone I'd spend $40-$50 a month more. As much as I want an iphone (I own a 3gs I use internationally and really like it), unless Apple and Sprint make a deal I'm probably gonna end up with an Android phone to replace my barely functional Palm Pre. I'm heading out of the country for a couple months, hopefully Sprint has the iPhone when I return, haha...





    10 dollar bill secrets. your note-book,
  • your note-book,



  • bpfesq
    Mar 26, 10:26 PM
    For anyone thinking Apple will release a new iPad in the fall... don't bet on it. The last two releases have shown that it takes AT LEAST several months before supply is able to adequately meet demand--especially when you look at it from a worldwide perspective. Do you really think they'd risk a shortage during the holiday season? Not a chance.





    10 dollar bill secrets. one dollar bill secrets.
  • one dollar bill secrets.



  • ChazUK
    Apr 20, 01:29 AM
    I'd love to see a three tier release. 3gs at the budget end, iPhone 4 in the midrange and the 5 at the top end.

    Looking forward to whatever enhancements Apple bring with it.





    twoodcc
    Aug 4, 01:55 PM
    Duh, I mean what advantage would 64-bit processors & software over 32-bit?

    what do you mean, with 64-bit software or 32-bit software?





    BJB Productions
    May 7, 11:29 AM
    "It should be free. It's craptastic; painfully slow and full of bugs."
    --I agree with you, this is why I dumped it; I did not want to pay $90 for a service that was slow, and buggy. I switched to Gmail, although I still liked Mobile Me calendar, photos etc better.

    If they want to compete with Google, I think this is a good idea. I like Gmail better than Mobile me mail, but I love the other features of Mobile me like calendar, photos, iDisk, etc. Google has also still a very "basic" feeling to me. While Apple has a much nicer look and more options.





    maclaptop
    Apr 26, 02:21 PM
    As much as I want to see Apple sell phones, I also like to see healthy competition to keep away anti-trust issues. Apple is for people who like quality high-end stuff and Android is for Kmart shoppers ;)
    It's Wal Mart, Wally :)





    shawnce
    Aug 2, 12:05 PM
    Let me get this straight. The Keynote is on Monday not Tuesday. I thought the keynote was Tuesday just like MWSF.

    http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/schedules/monday_am.html





    dukebound85
    Apr 10, 06:42 PM
    If you have a big refund, it means that you pay too much, so you are not being very good at your day to day application of math.

    Yea, I know if you receive a refund, you gave the gov't an interest free loan and all that. I was just making light of the topic.....as most people like to get an unexpected amt back vs owe..even if it isn't the smartest in terms of financial sense for them



    Also when you say American do you refer to any citizen in the American continent or just the people that was born in the United States of America.


    What do you think in the context I had written it?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment