Friday, May 13, 2011

call of duty 3 ps3

call of duty 3 ps3. Call of Duty 3
  • Call of Duty 3



  • Seryph
    Mar 31, 06:24 AM
    Sounds just like some bloke from Apple. Snow Leopard's the last of the true desktop OS's. Lion is the bridge, and whatever follows will either be primarily iOS, or so close it's of little consequence. I'm so glad I hung onto my 2010 MBP.

    Let's not forget it was the iPod that saved Apple and marked it's beginning as a gadget & entertaiment company. I had a nasty feeling then it would mark the decline of Apples great computers & here we are. How ironic it is that most people are unaware that a Brit actually invented the iPod and like so many other things, Apple stole the thing and ran with it. True "innovators" at Apple, yeah right.

    Please educate me - I am apparently one of the ironically unaware people. Who invented the iPod? Are you talking about MP3 players in general, or specifically the iPod with scroll wheel, white design etc? Or are you just talking about Jonny Ive? I am intrigued by this fact that you are aware of but most other people aren't.

    I would also argue that Apple aren't necessarily innovators, but what they do better than anyone else is spot the Next Big Thing and then manage to make it look so good and work so well that it becomes incredibly popular. This was the case with the MP3 player, the smartphone, touchscreens, tablets... and those are just the primary examples.





    call of duty 3 ps3. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty - Modern Warfare



  • Gasu E.
    Apr 25, 08:31 AM
    Well, I think the previous commenter's point has some validity. A great example of this "form over function" is the iMac. Mobile graphics (and poor ones at that), horrendous thermal management, limited stand orientation...but one damn fine looking computer:D Dont get me wrong, Apple does amazing things with their products. (Im obviously a fan :D) But I do think design is paramount to their efforts (not that function ever takes backseat, it just can be slightly lessoned on some releases). Now, IMO...they knocked both form and function out of the park with the iPad 2, iPhone 4, and 2010 MBA. Bravo

    I have to respectfully disagree. Having a large monitor in a small compact desktop form factor was important to me. I have very limited deskspace, even less floorspace, and a variety of needs for the large monitor. You may call this "form", but as far as I am concerned, this is "functionality", since a larger package forces me to make other compromise in my life.





    call of duty 3 ps3. PlayStation 3 owners will
  • PlayStation 3 owners will



  • bigbossbmb
    Jul 22, 06:46 PM
    i'm still baffled why nobody's answered my question. anyone with a g5 powermac upgrade to an off the shelf video card yet?

    i wonder about video card compatibility because i don't see a single driver on nvidia or ati for mac. and the specifications for the 1900 xfx and nvidia 7950 both don't even list mac compatibility. this is really making me think twice about buying from apple.

    anyone please help??

    It is definitely more difficult to find video cards for g5 powermacs. If ATI or Apple carry the card you want, then you're just find and it's very easy. I bought an X800 and swapped out my 9600xt for Aperture. Works great and was very easy to install.

    Hopefully with the intel machines it will be easier to find cards, but it will depend on Apple. It is really up to them.

    I've got a 9600XT for sale if anyone wants one :D





    call of duty 3 ps3. PS3 games
  • PS3 games



  • aarond12
    Apr 5, 01:55 PM
    I'm all for the freedom of jailbreaking, but I also have to be realistic: If I am a Scion fan (I'm not) and want this theme on my iPhone, I have to jailbreak it. If I mess something up and end up bricking my iPhone, can I blame Toyota? Not likely.

    This seems less like a freedom issue and more of a liability issue.





    call of duty 3 ps3. call duty 3 ps3
  • call duty 3 ps3



  • JesterJJZ
    Apr 21, 07:33 PM
    I need:
    8 Internal Bays.
    More PCIe Slots.
    Thunderbolt.
    Keep Dual Optical Bays.
    More Ram Slots.
    Built in Fibre Channel (This is a stretch)
    That should be a MacPro. What you guys want is that magic headless iMac. I want more, not less.
    Working in Video I need the most horsepower possible. 32 Cores would be nice.

    At home I can live with my iMac, but editing on it is a pain. A MiniMacPro might work there, but it will still cost 2k and people will bitch.
    For work I can justify spending $8,000 on a high powered PRO machine.

    What he said...





    call of duty 3 ps3. The map pack will include 3
  • The map pack will include 3



  • grahamwright1
    May 7, 03:15 PM
    There will be a free version of mobileme, if only to save people having to register for a free AIM account to video conference on the new iPhoneHD.

    Excellent point!





    call of duty 3 ps3. call of duty 3 ps3
  • call of duty 3 ps3



  • coder12
    Apr 20, 06:36 AM
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)



    iPhone Pro ?

    No thanks. The screens on 4" devices are painful to navigate on and their resolutions become too few dpi for my tastes :P





    call of duty 3 ps3. So wholesome to play with and
  • So wholesome to play with and



  • ihaveNFC
    May 7, 03:22 PM
    Before the nostalgia wore off? You must mean novelty...

    Yes, you're right. Novelty, not nostalgia. My brain is a little fried afta writin my dissertation.





    call of duty 3 ps3. of codes for Call of Duty:
  • of codes for Call of Duty:



  • Eidorian
    Jul 24, 07:58 AM
    Ok, so I hate to admit it, but I can confirm from my experimental days that OSX 86 reports at least P4 CPUs innaccurately as mentioned above. The system profiler in OSX86 does attempt to describe the chip. My HT P4 2.4 GHz was reported as a 3.something. Don't know if it was the hyperthreading or the HT coupled with the OSX86 hacked version itself was the problem in the reporting.Yeah, OS X seems to report non-standard Intel chips as "Genuine Intel". I wouldn't be surprised if it goes into a debug mode.





    call of duty 3 ps3. Call of Duty 3 ps3
  • Call of Duty 3 ps3



  • Next Tuesday
    Sep 15, 06:59 PM
    "Announced" on Tuesday, 9/19; ready for shipping in 10-15 days, maybe longer, once all of us C2D geeks spring for this.

    Shipping date then will read: on or before 10/21. :eek:
    Just an observation. But, wouldnt it be quicker to just go to an apple store and purchase one rather than wait weeks to get one thru the mail. I know when MBP go to merom, i will be one of the first ones in the store. Maybe im wrong.





    call of duty 3 ps3. Call of Duty 3 (both in 720p)
  • Call of Duty 3 (both in 720p)



  • spicyapple
    Aug 11, 09:25 AM
    Quad Xeons in the MacBook Pro, pretty please. After all, it is Apple's professional notebook line.





    call of duty 3 ps3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare



  • kesnut
    May 9, 05:55 AM
    It's naive to assume that Apple won't use MobileMe data in the future to serve you ads.



    Given the [lack of acceptable] performance of the current service, all of these things are just going to be painful to use. If they can devote some more bandwidth to them, I could see it being a hit.

    i am hoping that the new datacentre will improve the current problems that we mobileme uses are experience.

    and i yes those are a great idea
    free mobileme with iads
    paying users no ads
    one can hope, i don't want ads in my mail, i have yahoo and gmail for that.. :)





    call of duty 3 ps3. Call of Duty 4: image
  • Call of Duty 4: image



  • Multimedia
    Aug 3, 08:55 AM
    > btw< the macbook pro im using runs at 2.33Ghz. :DI misunderstood the context. Sorry. It's Steve saying that in the SteveNote. My bad. :) :o





    call of duty 3 ps3. Call of Duty 3 Review - PS3
  • Call of Duty 3 Review - PS3



  • Manic Mouse
    Sep 16, 11:55 AM
    Exactly...a 12 incher with Core 2 Duo, backlit keyboard and a reasonable GPU is all I need...nothing really fancy.

    That would be nice, but it seems unlikely. Apple seem to consider the black MacBook the small "professional" laptop. Maybe it'll get a descrete GPU though, that would be pretty good, no?





    call of duty 3 ps3. the game as Call of Duty 3
  • the game as Call of Duty 3



  • McGiord
    Apr 10, 06:20 PM
    Just gave the problem to my 12 year old brother. Yup, its 288. To all you people who still believe it's 2, I hope you don't deal with math a lot in your careers. It might also be a good idea for you to hire somebody else to do your taxes ;)

    So he is the man. Does he do your taxes?:D





    call of duty 3 ps3. Call of Duty 3 (Pal amp; Hd
  • Call of Duty 3 (Pal amp; Hd



  • skier777
    Mar 29, 07:31 PM
    But I suspect the Japanese are masters of diversification and will meet the challenges.

    http://www.good.is/post/earthquake-ravaged-japanese-highway-rebuilt-in-three-short-days/





    call of duty 3 ps3. PS2 Game, Call Of Duty 3
  • PS2 Game, Call Of Duty 3



  • notabadname
    Apr 18, 04:41 PM
    all things d posted some images from the lawsuit

    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/18/165102-iphone_galaxy_comparison.jpg
    http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/20110418/apple-files-patent-suit-against-samsung-over-galaxy-line-of-phones-and-tablets/

    Great comparison images.

    Anyone unwilling to admit the clear "clone" job here and validity of Apple's complaint is, IMO, one of two things; an Apple-hater or blind.





    call of duty 3 ps3. Controlling Call of Duty 3:
  • Controlling Call of Duty 3:



  • SiliconAddict
    Nov 22, 11:16 PM
    Palm makes nothing but garbage.

    The management of the company, in fact, was so pathetic that they ended up selling out to big MS and making PPC-based phones like everyone else. Ever since that day, I have no interest for any of the garbage they make - and I was lusting after their stupid overpriced and ugly PDA phones before they made that decision.

    They sold out to MS because the idiots at Palm couldn't find their butt with a flashlight and both hands. Seriously in 2001 the CEO of Palm stood infront of a crowd at CES and stated our users don't want color, sound etc. It was the beginning of the end because by the time they figured out that yes. Not only do users want color and sound they also want the ability to multitask. Something that POS (Notice that Palm OS and Peice of **** share the same acronym.) STILL to this day doesn't really do. Well it sort of does it in a craptacular manner. My point is Palm doomed them selves because they had management who didn't have a clue or simply didn't have the resources to really revamp the OS from the ground up. I'm willing to bet there is legacy code in POS that dates back to v1. Because POS never had its OS X its Windows 2000. It never had its rewrite. All Palm has been doing is slapping on a new addition to the house and calling it NEW and improved!
    It isn't. It sucks and the Pocket PC or Windows Mobile (ick I hate that name.) kicks the living snot out of POS right now in pretty much every way imaginable. Heck Palm is so lost that they are trying to pull an Apple. they purchased some *nix company in China that has experience with mobile versions of *nix and right now is trying to migrate POS over to a *nix flavor of OS.
    Unfortunately unlike Apple its too little, too late.
    Palm went to Windows because they didn't want to stay stuck in the mobile equivalent of DOS.





    call of duty 3 ps3. call of duty modern warfare 3
  • call of duty modern warfare 3



  • (marc)
    May 6, 09:42 AM
    Time to rename a Quarter Pounder into a "Royale with cheese"! :D





    Piggie
    Apr 23, 05:28 PM
    I will be honest and truthful and say for a mobile device on batteries, I'm very impressed as what the iPhone and iPad can do gaming wise.

    However I will also state, and I think we all should be honest, that at the moment, Apple are bringing the games DOWN to what their hardware can do, as opposed to making Hardware so great that gaming is being pushed UP to take advantage of Apples industry leading performance.

    When Apple release GTX580 beating desktops, and/or Xbox360 / PS3 beating gaming devices, I will happily bow down to them being the greatest in graphics.

    But right now, they are trailing by miles due to years of neglect as they just did not have products that could compete, and their one semi attempt at a console got nowhere.

    Note: I would LOVE LOVE LOVE Apple to turn this around.

    They need to ditch the "Laptops on a Stand" design of the iMac for starters, but I feel they never will as they have decided they won't compete and they cannot compete in this sector of the market.

    Console wise, I'm not sure they could compete against a 360 or a PS3. Let's say Apple against a PS4 or a Xbox720
    Nope, can't see that happening either.

    The low power/trimmed down, casual gamers games, seems to be the only area they are going for.

    But Again, I would LOVE Apple to turn this around and take high end graphics seriously in their future products.





    bloodycape
    Nov 22, 10:53 PM
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

    I remember when Napster and Rio laughed at the iPod and iTunes, and 5 years later.:rolleyes:

    The ipod almost just caught up to rio in terms of audio.





    Daveoc64
    May 4, 03:18 PM
    The entire idea of restoring from a Time Machine backup has always been illogical to me.

    If Time Machine backs up everything, then it backs up whatever problems you had that resulted in your need for restore.

    Time Machine has limited real use, and its basically limited to accidentally deleting things.

    It's quite useful if the failure is due to your hard drive breaking or wanting to move from one computer/drive to another.;)





    JAT
    Apr 25, 11:22 AM
    It seems to me that the media and those sending steve email don't understand what it means when they say "Apple is tracking me".

    Apple knows exactly how to find me. My iTunes receipt from Friday is proof of that. ;)





    gnasher729
    Aug 12, 05:34 AM
    I also think Apple will leave the MB with Yonah. They will want product differentiation and price differentiation.

    So I think they will drop the price to <$1000.00 for MB and re-design MBP to provide enhancements similar to MB but with faster Merom CPU's and higher price than MB.

    To be honest, I bought a MacBook and I am happy with it; it has best price/performance ratio of all the Mac notebooks and I didn't want to spend too much money (just bought it for fun). But if Apple tried to sell a MacBook with Yonah while selling MacBook Pro with Merom, where I know exactly that they could get Merom chips at the same price as Yonahs, just for "product differentiation", I would tell them to stuff it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment