Saturday, May 14, 2011

canon rebel xsi photos

canon rebel xsi photos. Canon Rebel Xsi Camera
  • Canon Rebel Xsi Camera



  • akm3
    Apr 24, 09:37 PM
    Wow, that would look rly horrible, i mean 960x640 on a 27 inch screen:eek:

    Just joking, u probably meant DPI.

    At least the video cards would be able to drive decent frame rates :p





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon Digital Rebel XSi with
  • Canon Digital Rebel XSi with



  • sjinsjca
    Nov 14, 03:34 PM
    You're joking right?!

    They are the one of the biggest security product vendors!

    I have installed this, no slow down and it doesn't get in the way.

    I have it installed as I frequently share files with Windows users and don't want to be a carrier.


    +1.

    My Mac-using son had a Windows trojan on his memory stick, which he uses at school-- the trojan probably loaded itself there. Its presence was identified by a Windows-using friend's malware scanner when he plugged the stick into his machine. I investigated later: scanned it with fully-up-to-date ClamXAV on my Mac. Clam didn't find anything. So, I downloaded Sophos and let it install it per its defaults. Scanned the stick again, and Sophos alerted me to the issue. It also had links to informative pages on the trojan in question. Turns out it's a Windows-only trojan; at no point were our Macs in danger. But every PC user among my son's friends was at risk from it. It was a nasty one, too, and known for stealing passwords and so forth.

    So based on that one test, it seems Sophos is superior to Clam. I've noted no problem running it on my machine so far. Scanning my hard disk, for example, didn't bog the machine down much.

    I think I'll keep it. Clam would not automatically scan incoming emails or other potential sources of contagion; Sophos will do so. Given there appears to be little or no performance or stability hit, it seems worthwhile.





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon Rebel XSi from QuickPro
  • Canon Rebel XSi from QuickPro



  • 0815
    Apr 5, 02:36 PM
    2010 - Apple Loses #1 Mobile OS spot to Android OS
    2011 - Apple pisses off their JB customers and loses 10% more
    2012 - Apple loses #2 and #3 spot to Windows Mobile & HP OS

    Within 12 months Apple will own the same market share as their computers, 9% ... and it'll have been the same story: rose to glory, abuse the customer and business partners, people get sick of the rulebook and leave for more open pastures.

    This is all deja vu from the 80s repeating itself, wow.

    I dumped iPhone at xmas, now I'll likely dump iPad 2 if this trend continues. If they really push the washington involvement to stop jailbreaking, I'll get rid of my 3 iMac\MB Air\MB Pro... I don't support companies who attack me. They're here because of me, not the opposite. If they don't get that, adios.

    Let's see it that way:
    - Microsoft needs to pay cellphone manufactures to put their OS on it (Nokia)
    - Google pulls an "Apple" to avoid nightmare fragmentation and over-customization of providers and their lack of support for new OS versions (as already admitted by google)
    - Apple will still make tons of money

    So apple is a sure winner, google still has a chance but needs to change things.

    Also: I don't feel attacked by Apple ... I have more the feeling they still put good quality products out, invest in innovation that is copied by others and keep the carrier from putting crap on the device, which I see as a good thing.





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon EOS 450D / Digital Rebel
  • Canon EOS 450D / Digital Rebel



  • Eldiablojoe
    May 4, 05:21 PM
    I'm glad we finally started moving :).

    We might as well keep moving forward through the door at the end of the hallway.

    Concur





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon Rebel XSi (450D) Body,
  • Canon Rebel XSi (450D) Body,



  • skinned66
    Apr 5, 09:15 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    Apple is just trying to protect the user experience for their product.

    Yes, it is ours to use and do with whatever we want once paid for, but.........
    Every jailbroken iphone user will complain and tell somebody that their phone always freezes up or isn't working right.

    They are not going to say in most cases it freezes, because I jail broke it!

    That info makes it look as if it is Apples fault that things don't work.

    :confused:My jailbroken iPhone 4 doesn't freeze on me. You shouldn't just make stuff up to defend Apple.

    The jailbreak haters make me laugh. My phone works just fine and while I do use a bit more memory, it's perfectly stable and I get a phone with far more utility. Any resultant perfomance issues are so negligible stock is not even competition.

    I understand some people bite off more than they can chew when they JB. I also know that scenario doesn't apply to everyone.





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon EOS Rebel XSi / 450D
  • Canon EOS Rebel XSi / 450D



  • MacsRgr8
    Aug 7, 03:42 PM
    It's still a QUAD at $2,124. Even if it's 2 GHz, that's still utterly insane, especially when a *single* 2 GHz Woodcrest outperforms a 3.5 GHz Pentium 4 easily IIRC.


    That is information what I am waiting for before calling it lame or excellent...

    Another problem IMHO is that you now must buy a Quad config, if you want 2 HD's or a good grfx card.

    Many people will pay for the 3rd and 4th core without ever using it.

    I think Apple could have done with a Dual Core config (Conroe) as low-end Mac Pro machine: give the buyer the expansibility of a Pro machine, but keep the price in a pro-sumer level.

    I wonder how much faster the Quad 2.66 really is than a Quad 2.5 GHz G5. Something tells me that Apple is usually rather positive regarding the new machines.... ;)





    canon rebel xsi photos. Digital Rebel XSi - Canon
  • Digital Rebel XSi - Canon



  • typecase
    Aug 7, 04:42 PM
    The power supply is on top like the rumor sites said it would be. This seems like a stupid design decision to me. The power cord will hang over everything else. They probably did it out of necessity, but my dual G5 is still prettier.

    Also, with the move to intel, can I use the PC version of the same card?





    canon rebel xsi photos. the Canon Rebel Xsi (aka
  • the Canon Rebel Xsi (aka



  • ucfgrad93
    May 4, 02:27 PM
    Am I sensing doubt from the "fearless leader" already? I'd suggest you quit your whining and focus on the task at hand. Your decisions have already cost the group a healing treasure.

    That was kinda lame, so I ordered you this book. I had it sent overnight to you. Enjoy your reading.





    canon rebel xsi photos. the Canon Rebel XSi camera
  • the Canon Rebel XSi camera



  • Regul8tR
    Nov 29, 10:53 PM
    @marvel2:
    BLT told me that they are waiting to receive the shipment to fill the current orders. (ETA 12/2/09)
    After that, they will post the kit back on the site.





    canon rebel xsi photos. new canon rebel xsi and 24-105
  • new canon rebel xsi and 24-105



  • shawnce
    Aug 2, 12:36 PM
    Why is everybody so hung up on the Cinema Displays getting iSight or a new design?? :confused:
    A much more important update would be for Apple to add HDMI support. Without this, you can forget about watching the latest Blue-Ray HD features on your display in full res. Ofcourse this means HDMI compliant Video cards too...

    Actually UDI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Display_Interface) is a little more likely at least in the near future (HDMI isn't really designed for computer displays, HDMI just had to low of bandwidth for large/high DPI displays).

    Unified Display Interface Technology Overview (pdf) (http://www.udisig.org/news_events/idf_s06_udisig.pdf)

    Also last I read the degrading of video output resolution for non-HDMI display (actually HDCP) isn't being leveraged by content providers at this point in time (just to many HD display in the market without proper support)...

    HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc players will allow content providers to set an Image Constraint Token (ICT) flag that will only output full-resolution signals using HDCP. If such a player is connected to a non-HDCP-enabled television set and the content is flagged, the player will output a downsampled 960x540p signal. Most high-definition television sets currently in use in the United States are not HDCP-capable, and this would initially negate some of the key benefits of HD-DVD and Blu-ray for those consumers. Movie studios are apparently in agreement to not include the ICT flag on any HD DVDs or Blu-ray Discs until at least or possibly even 2012.[1](source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-Bandwidth_Digital_Content_Protection#Uses))





    canon rebel xsi photos. canon-rebel-xsi.jpg
  • canon-rebel-xsi.jpg



  • Stella
    Apr 5, 03:51 PM
    Years ago, you had to pay for developer tools for any platform. Nobody jumped up and down complaining it should be free. So now the fee has moved from the tools to the developer program. $99 is the cost to develop apps for the iPhone. Deal with it.


    LOL - you remind me of "when I was young, we didn't have electricity, we had to go outside to the outhouse...", type of thing :D

    This isn't 'years ago', this is the here and now. I'll deal with it by Jail breaking my device and patching XCode.





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon Rebel Xsi
  • Canon Rebel Xsi



  • kgtenacious
    Mar 30, 09:19 AM
    Any one had trouble using Safari? I had to switch to Chrome to get the upload to work, but I have a few Safari Extensions installed.





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon Rebel XSi | XS | Crash
  • Canon Rebel XSi | XS | Crash



  • ciTiger
    Apr 23, 06:08 PM
    Finally a screen quality on my MBP to rival that of my iP4! Hopefully the next MBP refresh will bring these retina displays!!!





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi
  • Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi



  • JackAxe
    Apr 18, 05:07 PM
    Apple should sue Apple trees for their repeated use of Apple's logo! :mad:





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon Rebel XSI
  • Canon Rebel XSI



  • mscriv
    May 5, 10:19 AM
    Wow, one person in your little band of misfits dies and look at the lot of you, shaking your fists at the sky and screaming to the gods that life's not fair.



    Ok, I'll break from character to explain a little:

    The system is solid and consistent between the villain and the heroes. I think you all are over thinking it. Ravenvii said early on in his explanation that it might be easier to think of the villains turns as points to avoid confusion. Basically during my round I earn 2 points to spend any way I choose. Some actions require one turn/point to accomplish. For example:

    - move to a new room
    - self heal

    Thus, if during my turn I choose to move or heal then in essence I've used one of the 2 points/turns to accomplish this task meaning for the rest of the round I only have 1 point/turn left. Setting traps or sending out my minions cost various points and thus I must save up points for some things. If I choose to save points then I'm essentially forfeiting action in that turn or for the entire round by choosing to carry over the point or points to my next round.

    Heroes actions work the same way they just aren't broken down into points for easier understanding. You could choose to think of it as getting 2 points at the beginning of your rounds as well and in turn it would cost you 1 point to do any of the following:

    - explore a room
    - move to a new room

    Thus, with your entire round you can take two actions or turns, each costing one point. The only difference is heroes can't save up points like the villain can.

    So, you see, the system is consistent on both sides.

    Now don't tell anyone I helped you out. I've got a reputation to uphold as a nasty villain and all. ;)





    canon rebel xsi photos. canon rebel xsi photos.
  • canon rebel xsi photos.



  • islanders
    Jul 21, 10:26 PM
    Thanks for the links.

    I don�t see why a 20% increase in speed is going to rock the boat. Especially if it�s in the MBP. So if it is ready for shipment I don�t see any advantage in waiting for the MBP line to upgrade.

    I guess I�ll have to do some research about the battery performance.

    Noone knows what Steve Jobs will do, but I think he had been roper-doping long enough with the G3 and G4. What 6 years with the same G4? He needs to come out swinging while Apple still has a strong brand name from the iPod.

    I hope to see some changes. The last 5 years have been so slow that it hasn�t been worth keeping up with.





    canon rebel xsi photos. Canon EOS 450D (Rebel XSi)
  • Canon EOS 450D (Rebel XSi)



  • Justinf79
    Mar 30, 10:22 PM
    That's a shame. I'd like to get a 3rd party SSD but would prefer to wait till using TRIM with it is officially supported by Mac OS X.

    Yeah same here. Apple's SSD's are crap.





    canon rebel xsi photos. I need That:Canon Rebel xsi
  • I need That:Canon Rebel xsi



  • QuarterSwede
    Apr 10, 06:41 PM
    [OFF TOPIC]

    Also when you say American do you refer to any citizen in the American continent or just the people that was born in the United States of America.
    As a US citizen, that is a pet peeve of mine. The Americas are pretty friggin' big continents, not a country.

    Less is more, and more is less when to taxes you refer...

    If you have a big refund, it means that you pay too much, so you are not being very good at your day to day application of math.

    Either way an American receiving a big tax refund means that a lot of his (or her) money was better used by the government than what he (or she) could have done with it. Taking us back to the same subject: poor application of Math skills.:o
    To be honest, it isn't that simple. The government doesn't make it easy to even understand what the heck they're asking for on the forms.





    canon rebel xsi photos. canon rebel xsi eos. canon
  • canon rebel xsi eos. canon



  • solvs
    Jul 23, 12:30 AM
    I would really like to see Apple have a laptop cheaper than $1,100, and I think there would be a definite market for the, especially for teenagers looking into getting a Mac. I know that's unlikely, but...
    I don't know, I'm kinda expecting it. As seen in the past, I'm sure they'll drop to ~$1000. Maybe even cheaper once they get some of their R&D back and chip prices start to fall. Eventually I see a sub $800 laptop even. Maybe.





    cr2sh
    Nov 22, 12:58 PM
    Wouldn't it be something if Apple sold one of the first unlocked phones from the get-go.

    You walk into an Apple store, they have the iPhone in GSM form.. and you get a trade-in discount for your old phone.. the Apple reps pop-out your sim card, transfer your contacts.. and hand you an ipod like phone that has all your old info in it and works with your current plan.

    :eek:





    Mac Fly (film)
    Jul 21, 03:08 PM
    the macbook was released mid may 06. so i would expect some update in october given the fast processor updates.

    certainly a good time for mac users.:)
    For sure, they might even announce something at WWDC?





    KnightWRX
    Apr 23, 02:51 PM
    That's the nice thing about the equallogic, right? ;)

    Only issue I currently have with throughput is being limited by 4gigs when there are 30 some odd VMs running in our 3 host cluster. I would love to be fiber channel but between state budget cuts and PITA systems guy it ain't happening.

    On thunderbolt though, I truly believe it will be a non-starter. Sure, it's cool for those of us that know about it but people in general won't know and won't really care either way. Honestly, consumers should already be above 10Gbps because the physical hardware is already there, just a matter of market elasticity.

    You do realise you can switch your multi-path policy to something like Round-Robin or Least used link or something and use both your fabrics at the same time, giving you double bandwidth (in your 4 Gig port configuration, giving you 8 Gbps, or in a 8 Gbps FC configuration, 16) right ? Actually, you should have a look at what it is set to, some versions of ESX and ESXi are completely retarded and set the default policy to use Fabric 1 only (older versions prior to 4.x didn't have a supported configuration for using both paths at the same time, the support was experimental I believe).

    Or you can run FCoE or FCoIP and use dual 10 Gbps for FC on the cheap (I do realise HBAs can be pricey). Or heck, iSCSI over 10 Gbps links...

    Also, looking at my current I/O statistics for one of our biggest ESXi boxes (about 20 VMs), I see we average about... 10 mbps over the fiber. ;) Servers aren't constantly writing at full bandwidth anyhow and the convenience of centralized SAN management trumps Direct Attached Storage any day of the week in a data center environnement.

    Heck, I wish our DMZ servers could be attached to the SAN (stupid Security policies) so that I could actually grow the filesystems on which the file repository sits... seeing how Sun (now Oracle) wants to charge us over 10k$ for about 72 GBs of disks, just because the hardware is EOL'd and it lacks the 2nd controller so that we can use the drive bays that are free in it...

    Thunderbolt brings me back to those days. It's just not something I'd ever consider for data center use. It's not going to replace iSCSI or Fiber Channel. It's a complete non-contender in that space. Consumer space or workstations ? Yeah, sure, seems it could replace Firewire and USB disks, if the price and availability of actual peripherals is good. That last part remains to be seen.





    Susurs
    May 6, 04:23 AM
    My subjective view is that it's a 'special message' to the Intel as latter lately imposes it's rules on using cpu's ... no Nvidia chips for example ...





    mmoosa
    Apr 20, 06:31 AM
    Boring. I see a lot of people jump ship. :D me to wp7
    sick of those notifications, boring same ol design etc.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment