Friday, May 13, 2011

chicago bulls logo upside down

chicago bulls logo upside down. chicago bulls logo upside down
  • chicago bulls logo upside down



  • aafuss1
    Sep 4, 07:12 PM
    Same imac with more disk space, faster processor, 23'' screen, better wireless, maybe a second disk drive, and the same price as the old 20 Incher.

    Happens every 8 to 12 months, more offten now with Intel.:cool:

    No next gen DVD in the 23" yet, I guess.





    chicago bulls logo upside down. chicago bulls logo upside
  • chicago bulls logo upside



  • cube
    Apr 22, 06:36 PM
    I wish they would use AMD processors as a way to get around this problem with intel and ati. We would benefit from AMD's gpu's and a better price for the end user. Flame away.

    I would also prefer AMD, but I don't think there will be Llanos low-powered enough for the MBA.

    Look at the Zacate E-350. It's 18W, and CPU-wise it's at a dual core Atom level.
    OK, it's bulk 40nm, and Llano is 32nm SOI, but the quad mobile Llano I've seen is supposed to be 45W. MBAs are at 10W and 17W.

    Llano is still a Stars+ core. Maybe next year with Bulldozer Fusion.





    chicago bulls logo upside down. Book logo, upside down may
  • Book logo, upside down may



  • jacollins
    Apr 20, 12:02 PM
    Password protect your phone. Password protect your computer. Nothing has changed.

    That forensic software the police has can bypass the password on your phone.





    chicago bulls logo upside down. The Chicago Bulls logo is
  • The Chicago Bulls logo is



  • ThaDoggg
    Apr 4, 12:20 PM
    Interesting how a security guard is allowed to have a gun. Interesting to see what happens to him.





    chicago bulls logo upside down. Chicago Bulls logo upside
  • Chicago Bulls logo upside



  • oneighturbo
    Sep 14, 12:37 PM
    new here to the forums.

    i've been patiently waiting for the MBP to be updated before i ordered but wanted to jump on the iPod deal as well which ends the 16th

    if one was to place an order and then these are announced the following week, would Apple upgrade you to the comparable machine?





    chicago bulls logo upside down. Chicago+ulls+logo+upside+
  • Chicago+ulls+logo+upside+



  • Tones2
    Apr 22, 02:30 PM
    Look at netflix and hulu plus. if you can get access to TONS of content through a subscription what is the point of owning an actual physical copy if you can watch it from your queue online on your device?

    Have you ever actually watched Netflix or Hulu on a iPhone or iPad over 3G? It totally sucks - not even close to what it looks like when stored locally, especially on the iPad.

    Tony





    chicago bulls logo upside down. chicago bulls logo upside down
  • chicago bulls logo upside down



  • dextertangocci
    Sep 14, 10:01 AM
    The iPhone????

    I doubt it will ever be released:(





    chicago bulls logo upside down. Texas+logo+upside+down
  • Texas+logo+upside+down



  • Unorthodox
    Aug 31, 05:09 PM
    Is the Pope German? :rolleyes:
    I don't know.
    Is he?
    I thought he was Italian...

    And I also thought the saying was "Is the pope Catholic?".

    I don't know what I am but what are you?!?





    chicago bulls logo upside down. chicago bulls logo upside
  • chicago bulls logo upside



  • sevimli
    Apr 20, 09:55 AM
    This really sucks! :eek:





    chicago bulls logo upside down. oklahoma ulls logo upside
  • oklahoma ulls logo upside



  • pastafazoule
    Apr 30, 03:16 PM
    Still loving my 21.5 inch i3 iMac.
    I am hoping it gets a chassis redesign though.

    i hope there is a white 27in





    chicago bulls logo upside down. Bulls+logo+upside+down
  • Bulls+logo+upside+down



  • generik
    Sep 10, 05:35 AM
    The iMacs will NEVER see Kentsfields. Apple would have to have put Conroe in the new iMacs for that even to be a remote possibility. Even if they had I would still say it would never get Kentsfields.

    I mean people are saying that Conroe is too hot for the iMac as it is (I don't think they are) but Kentsfield is two Conroe dies on one package. Meaning almost double the power consumption and heat generation.

    The iMac is huge (relatively speaking), are you telling me such a huge enclosure won't be able to dissipitate an extra 30W or so? It is only around 30W more!

    Like it or not Apple will have to somehow fit the Kentsfield into their lineup, cos their advertising campaigns are going to look very lame when Dell simply cops their "switch" campaign style and come out with a "PC" with 4 heads and a "Mac" with only 2.

    When Kentfield replaces Conroes and every $999 Dell ships with quad core, it is quite hard to justify buying a dual (in Apple's case, a $2000+ quad)





    chicago bulls logo upside down. chicago bulls logo upside down
  • chicago bulls logo upside down



  • EagerDragon
    Aug 28, 05:01 PM
    I bet they announce tomorrow and available on the 5th. That will match with the bulk shipment.





    chicago bulls logo upside down. Bulls+logo+upside+down
  • Bulls+logo+upside+down



  • JobsRules
    Oct 27, 10:38 AM
    Ok, this I honestly didn't see, and if true, then warrants a serious reprimand of any organisation at Mac Expo!! I hope that the reason they were ejected was something like this, and not just handing out leaflets in the wrong area, like I was led to believe from the thread so far!

    I wouldn't like anyone taking photos of my child without permission, and if true then Greenpeace have behaved irresponsibly!

    But that could also mean that someone took a photo of a baby with an Apple with consent and that was chinese whispered by an anti-Greenpeace voice to, 'Yeah, y'know, I even saw them putting this apple in a kid's pram and...'

    Here are the 'roudy violent millitants' we're talking about.

    http://flickr.com/photos/giona/279985114/





    chicago bulls logo upside down. ou Texas+logo+upside+down
  • ou Texas+logo+upside+down



  • tylerdurden03
    Mar 23, 06:52 PM
    Constitution says you need probable cause to get stopped, so the government disregards the constitution and ALSO says you cannot have an app sharing the information? Why bother when the sheeple will lay down and accept...





    chicago bulls logo upside down. apr upside down bulls logo
  • apr upside down bulls logo



  • QCassidy352
    Sep 12, 02:14 PM
    all good improvements, but pretty disappointing considering that the 5G was approaching 1 year since release.





    chicago bulls logo upside down. chicago bulls logo upside
  • chicago bulls logo upside



  • BRLawyer
    Sep 9, 11:35 AM
    You mean Powerbook hinges, iBook logic boards, MacBook Random Shutdown Syndrome (RSS) (http://blogs.zdnet.com/Apple/?p=274), eMac logic boards (http://www.macintouch.com/readerreports/emac/topic4116.html), Powerbook memory slot, White spots and lines on Powerbook screens, chipping paint, cracked cubes, iMac G5 video and power problems,Apple repair extensions (http://www.apple.com/support/),...

    I see your point!

    No, I mean the lowest repair/return rate of the whole industry, and the highest praise in terms of support and reliability of the whole market...care to take a look around, perhaps?

    We all know how public problems with Apple may get...1 PowerBook down is worth 1000 DOA Dells that never make it to the news...or perhaps you think the existence of MacFixIt means all Macs are cracked...right? :rolleyes:





    chicago bulls logo upside down. chicago bulls upside-down
  • chicago bulls upside-down



  • Popeye206
    Mar 29, 12:02 PM
    What I don't get is....

    Nokia = looser in smart phone market.
    Microsoft = looser in smart phone OS market.

    So... Looser + Looser = Winner?

    I know Nokia has a huge installed base of feature phones, but they're going to have to really step it up to catch up in the smart phone market. Even the old #1 guys (RIM) can't keep up with iOS and Android.





    chicago bulls logo upside down. it the-chicago-ulls-logo-
  • it the-chicago-ulls-logo-



  • 4God
    Aug 28, 12:58 PM
    Maybe because most manufacturers have started selling Core 2 Duo computers but Apple hasn't.

    I'm guessing it's because every computer maker has announced the new Core 2 Duo but Apple hasn't.That's why I voted negative.


    I guess Apple needs to change their "update tuesdays" to match the competition eh? In other words, update on other days as needed.





    chicago bulls logo upside down. upside down Bulls+logo+upside+
  • upside down Bulls+logo+upside+



  • mduser63
    Sep 5, 03:14 PM
    I think the notion that Apple is trying to get is like this senerio:
    Somebody who is bored on a Friday night with nothing better to do, who does not feel like driving out to the local video rental store. Howabout being able to download it on your computer for $4.99 for a 5 day rental.


    I really hope this is what they're thinking, because it describes my reasons for wanting an iTunes Movie Store. I don't buy movies much, because I generally don't watch movies more than once. I like to rent movies, but I find it annoying to have to leave, drive to Blockbuster, look through the shelves, often to find that they are out of the movie I wanted to watch. Being able to fire up iTunes, search or browse for a movie, and immediately download it for viewing would be great. I don't care about buying movies, only rentals. Blockbuster already charges around $4 or something, so I hope Apple can at least match that price if not beat it.





    ten-oak-druid
    Apr 19, 09:14 AM
    I think that because Samsung is a manufacturer of Apple components, their "design" team had more access to the Apple design and user experience than is usually the case. This certainly made it easier for them to copy a good thing but it also made it easier to make the copy too similar to the original.

    Did these companies copy each other's netbook designs back when netbooks were supposed to be the next best thing?





    stridemat
    Apr 22, 01:39 AM
    How does streaming music to my iPhone help me, when O2 cap my Internet usage, and then charge when you use more.





    KnightWRX
    Apr 25, 06:58 AM
    For 99% of the market, the integrated graphics are fine. The majority of consumers don't read tech sites and are happy with the performance. The typical pc buyer doesn't know what a benchmark is. In almost every Apple vs Winodws pc argument on this and every other Mac site, the Mac fans without fail say specs don't matter. If you're a gamer, you'll notice the performance hit. To the million plus people who will buy the next model it won't make any difference.

    Yes, that is the Apple mentality. No more is it about making the best machine, but about making it "good enough". That speech in 2008 with the intro of the Unibody MacBook with the then nVidia 9400m where Apple realises "graphics are important and boy did we pack this thing with graphics power!" is gone.

    You're right. I should just eat my pill and accept the lesser GPU. :rolleyes:

    The only thing holding me back from a Mac before 2008 was the Intel GPU. The only thing that will hold me back from purchasing a new one after this is Air is... Intel graphics.





    linux2mac
    Mar 22, 02:06 PM
    I just bought a refurbed Mac mini (HDMI) and was really surprised at how much horsepower that little C2D had to it! It is a GREAT Home Theatre Mac and am totally happy with my purchase! But if they put ThunderBolt in it and an i3 I won't be upset. This chips are getting to the point that they have beaten the software in the core-to-use ratio.

    Maybe I'm just getting older and refined in how I design but there are few times that I have to actually WAIT for my Macs to perform a filter or effect that 15 years ago would have caused me to take a coffee break while my old Mac crunched the info. I don't care if I'm using a MacBook or a MacPro... I'll design on any of them and be quite content.

    I totally agree. My C2D Macs ( I am a new Mac convert since 2009) are plenty fast for me even though the Apple haters on Mac Rumors are quick to tell me I have old technology with my C2D Macs. My Mini Server is one powerful little machine. I am running 3 virtual machines including a production web server and email server. The Macs "just work!" I can't say the same for my days with Windows.





    iStudentUK
    Mar 29, 11:45 AM
    I think they need to learn how to do math. How can you have an 18.8% cumulative annual growth rate when your market share goes down from 15.7% to 15.3%?

    More people buy smartphones. So Apple could sell more iPhones and have a lower market share.

    Looks like they predict a 20% year on year growth for smartphones, which is quite high!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment