Saturday, May 14, 2011

game of thrones map from book

game of thrones map from book. renewed GAME OF THRONES
  • renewed GAME OF THRONES



  • Caliber26
    Mar 29, 02:46 PM
    I'm really neutral toward all this, but I really just have one very valid question.......... Why, WHY does EVERYTHING Amazon does have to be sooooooooooooo DISGUSTINGLY HIDEOUS!!!??? :rolleyes:

    I challenge anyone in here to show me a website uglier than amazon.com! Seriously!!!

    craigslist.org? :p





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones map. game of
  • game of thrones map. game of



  • itcheroni
    Apr 16, 01:12 PM
    To some extent I can because I looked it up last night. Now I'm an expert. ;)

    The simplified version ...

    You're buying and selling options which have a set value and an expiration date. If the set value doesn't meet the market value by the expiration date then those options are worthless. Options that have more time before their expiration date have more value than options near that date because there is more time for the market to go up and reach that value. The value of these options decay as they approach their expiration date, with the greatest rate of decay occurring in the few weeks before that date arrives.

    So now that I have a bit of an understanding about what you do, here are a few thoughts ...

    "Siphoning" was a poor choice of words. And for that I apologize. "Wagering" would more accurately describe what is happening here. The option has been given a value and if the market reaches that value then the option is worth something, if not, it is worthless. Value can also be achieved by selling the option to someone before the expiration date. So you are betting on, buying and/or selling a financial product.

    Anyway, the principle (there's that word again) point that I'd like to express is that your chosen way of making an income effects your perspective on the issue of capital gains. The money you make in these transactions is considered a capital gain, so it's no wonder that you would be against a capital gains tax and cast it in a negative light.

    I'm really not trying to get personal here. I don't know you. You might be the nicest person in the world. But when it comes to the issue of taxing capital gains you have a huge vested interest that is bound to color your views and leave me to question your objectivity on this matter.

    It's not wagering any more than you're wagering when you work on a graphic design project. I've tried my best to explain the reasons why I believe taxes effect the economy negatively. Instead, if you would like to consider the way I make money (even though my trades are all short term, less than 1 year, so they are all already taxed at the ordinary income level) and choose that as a reason to keep believing what you want to believe, what can I really say? You win.





    game of thrones map from book. SEB: HBO Game Of Thrones,
  • SEB: HBO Game Of Thrones,



  • LightSpeed1
    Apr 7, 12:53 PM
    At this point I think a good question is what could RIM had done differently?





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones book map. game
  • game of thrones book map. game



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 9, 08:30 PM
    Mac'nCheese: I think that in elementary school you first learn to multiply and then to divide. So first you multiply and then you divide.

    That left to right rule is not following the order of the letters.
    So for this case it is not PEMDAS but PEDMAS...

    The Arabs give us the numbers that we use nowadays, and they do write from right to left.

    So your math teacher is telling us that Mac OS X is giving us a wrong answer...You might need to watch waiting for Superman.

    Sorry but you are wrong. That's exactly what they teach us. You do not first multiply and then divide. I already pointed out why calculators do pemdas wrong, u can google it or look at the link below. Funny line about superman but your wit does not make you correct. A simple google search on how to do math will teach you the correct way.

    http://www.solving-math-problems.com/dumb-calculator.html





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones map from ook.
  • game of thrones map from ook.



  • daneoni
    Sep 11, 12:07 PM
    I have to disagree. What makes you think Apple is going to go with only a video rental service?

    Rumor has it Steve wasn't able to secure download rights..only rental. Guess we'll find out by this time tomorrow.





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones map from ook
  • game of thrones map from ook



  • Pez555
    Mar 28, 10:28 AM
    Sort of relieved no iPhone 5 announcements, Im firmly bogged down into a 2 year contract.




    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones map from ook
  • game of thrones map from ook



  • ChickenSwartz
    Aug 3, 01:14 PM
    They are not setting up for the Paris expo for a long time. There is no chance of this being for Paris, IMO. :)

    I don't think so either.

    When I first glanced at it I thought it was being "made." Like they were hanging it up to be sure it was corrct. I now see that it is indeed being displayed.





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones book map. game
  • game of thrones book map. game



  • paul4339
    Apr 26, 02:18 PM
    it's interesting to see Windows mobile/WP7 at 7% of new purchases (compared to 25% for iOS) ... I didn't realize it was so popular.

    P.





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones book map.
  • game of thrones book map.



  • Popeye206
    Apr 20, 08:10 AM
    Damn it. That means I'll always have to upgrade my iPhone every September. So, I'll buy the iPhone 5 this September, then I'll upgrade next September for the iPhone 6 with a 4inch screen and 4G :D; but, is there a limited time window in which you upgrade, because I don't want to lose out 2 months of texts / calls / internet (if I upgrade in July 2012).

    Well... the iPhone 6 will probably be our last iPhone anyway. :eek:

    The end of the world is coming in December 2012 remember? :p





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones map of the
  • game of thrones map of the



  • kainjow
    Nov 26, 10:27 AM
    If I could just have a Mac tablet that I could type and write notes on for class, I'd be in heaven :)





    game of thrones map from book. A Game Of Thrones
  • A Game Of Thrones



  • basesloaded190
    Mar 28, 11:30 AM
    I'm in the 3GS camp too, so I won't lie and say I'm happy about this.

    I'm rockin the day one 3gs right now, so I'm with you happy that at least hopefully we will be ableto get some new hardware this year





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones map from ook.
  • game of thrones map from ook.



  • Collin973
    Aug 11, 09:43 AM
    Well, I've come to realize not to plan on buying your MBP based on rumors. I sold my 12" PB two weeks ago HOPING WWDC would bring me my MBP, but now I'm laptopless until september sometime.

    Isn't there an old chinese proverb that goes something like..."Don't sell your beautiful powerbook based on rumors..."

    I might not have quoted it right, but I'm pretty sure its close.

    Anyways, I'm soooooo excited!!!!

    Wait a second...if they release it in Paris, won't it no longer qualify for the free ipod?!? :(





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones map hbo. smash
  • game of thrones map hbo. smash



  • Don't panic
    May 5, 11:59 AM
    You insolent fool! How thick is that blockhead of yours! ;)

    oh yeah?
    you wanna a piece of me?
    come and get it mummyboy!





    game of thrones map from book. Here he is in quot;Game of Thrones
  • Here he is in quot;Game of Thrones



  • mholtz2323
    Apr 20, 09:15 AM
    If this news is true, then there must be a total revamp of iOS. I don't mind if the look of the phone stays the same (even though a larger screen wouldn't hurt) but it's more what you can do with it. New notification system, maybe live icons, file system?
    I am hyped for the iOS event rather than the new fall iPhone event.





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones map hbo.
  • game of thrones map hbo.



  • don.keishlong
    Apr 5, 09:45 PM
    Hmmm... I think I'll go jailbreak my iPod touch now.

    Maybe then I can get a toggle switch for wifi on my home screen. :rolleyes:

    You're an idiot





    game of thrones map from book. A Game of Thrones
  • A Game of Thrones



  • boss.king
    Mar 27, 03:57 AM
    If theres no announced release date it can't be delayed. It would just be later than usual. Thats not the same thing. I'm all for waiting. The longer I hang on to my 3GS the more reason I have to upgrade. Just hope It doesnt break so I can sell it to help cover the cost.





    game of thrones map from book. A Game of Thrones – Book or
  • A Game of Thrones – Book or



  • arkmannj
    May 7, 10:20 PM
    I would be shocked... but you never know. Maybe they will offer it for free if you purchase a Mac.

    That's the way it used to be with the old .mac, it was a selling point. You get a mac and you got email, a .mac web address, 'n such. Then they'd charge for extra space 'n such.





    game of thrones map from book. Q: I have a framed map of
  • Q: I have a framed map of



  • srathi
    Apr 26, 04:05 PM
    Market share and product quality is not always 1:1 :rolleyes:relationship.

    You mean iPhone quality is even worse than what its 25% market share suggests??





    game of thrones map from book. game of thrones map of the
  • game of thrones map of the



  • kugino
    Apr 20, 12:36 AM
    will only upgrade if the coolest features of iOS 5 can't be run on 3GS...otherwise, i'll wait another year for iPhone 6.





    (marc)
    May 6, 09:42 AM
    Time to rename a Quarter Pounder into a "Royale with cheese"! :D





    z3r01
    Apr 26, 04:18 PM
    This is obvious because iOS is from one company...selling iOS devices. Android is o. Every other device that really isn't any competition if u ask me...every HTC, motorola , are now stocking android that they just got lazy. "oh we just made a quad core with 7 cameras...let's add android...perfect..exactly like an evo"....boring...some say "oh iOS isn't exciting" in earlier posts are wrong...not that I'm a fanboy to iOS..I'm a fanboy to the best I see..and android for a fact isn't...every damn android device has nothing different then just cameras...evo..shift..thunderbolt...droid...it's just stupid...what happened to when cell phones competed for hardware and software?





    Blacklabel34
    Apr 5, 07:01 PM
    soooo weakk...I hope Toyota doesn't give in. (Most likely will *sigh*)





    anomie
    Mar 28, 11:26 AM
    Good thing since smartphones are fast enough already and the environmental impact of short cycles for electronics is immense.
    Hope they find even better ways of recycling in the meantime.





    Juventuz
    Apr 5, 01:06 PM
    Honestly, I hope Toyota tells Apple to stuff it.

    +++

    I love Apple for many reasons, but I also have a hard time with some of their ideology.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment