Saturday, May 14, 2011

i love u baby boy

i love u baby boy. Hea a story about meeh if u#39;ll
  • Hea a story about meeh if u#39;ll



  • hleewell
    Apr 30, 06:51 PM
    I love Thunderbolt. Its fast, slim, elegant, occupies small footprint. Intel & Apple should have 3rd party manufacturers lining up offering these peripherals months ago before the latest batch of MacBook Pros are released. Western Digital versions of Thunderbolt HDDS are going to be released real soon - which is kinda too little too late to bask in the 10Gbps hype. No matter, I still want my own 32GB thumb drive running at 10Gbps. The one thumb drive to rule them all :0





    i love u baby boy. i know u cant come but ur his
  • i know u cant come but ur his



  • jelloshotsrule
    Oct 27, 09:03 AM
    Seriously. I mean I support the environment, but I know reactionary sensationalism when I see it. As someone said, Greenpeace has lost most of it's respect, even with the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency).

    i followed you up til you implied that the EPA is some gold standard of environmentalism. talk about an agency/group having lost respect...





    i love u baby boy. i love u baby boy .
  • i love u baby boy .



  • Amazing Iceman
    Mar 29, 01:38 PM
    I predict that in 2015, iOS handset users will still have the highest customer satisfaction and that Apple will be walking away with the lion's share of the smartphone industry's profits.

    Meaning there will be more grumpy non-iPhone users and more grumpy HTC/Nokia/Samsung/Motorola/LG shareholders.

    By 2015, the iPhone will be implanted in the back of our necks and interface directly with our brain. It will get battery power from our neural system.

    I got burned once, and only once with the best Windows Phone of the time, the HTC Rhodium. I hate that phone so much!
    All the people I know who got the WinMo7 phone told me it sucks!

    M$ is so far behind in this market, and the ITC seems to be smoking barely-legal substances to come up with such hallucinations. :eek:





    i love u baby boy. My cute lil oy.. love u baby~
  • My cute lil oy.. love u baby~



  • retroactiv
    Mar 29, 11:45 AM
    He means CUT and paste hence the caps. Not copy. i.e. The text you select is both deleted and copied to the clipboard. I use it a lot myself in Windows and do miss it in OSX. Also allows you to easily move files around by CUT and pasting them :D

    Exactly. You should be able to CUT a file and move it. I bought an app in the Mac App Store that does just that...

    Should be built in.

    That other thing that sucks in the folder view. I want folders first in A to Z, then files A to Z like in Windows... Not a default option....





    i love u baby boy. to my lovely aby boy i love
  • to my lovely aby boy i love



  • Bertmg
    May 4, 12:23 PM
    I'm beginning to think that most Apple users are just spoiled brats :P

    Don't like...don't buy it :)

    "Beginning to think..."? of curse we are spoil brats! We pay top dollar for that privilege. Apple created us and cater to us first (Until recently not counting the mobile devices) lol.. :D

    I am a huge Mac fun and I am aware there are some downfalls an I like to voice them out. For Apple, "great power comes great responsibility"... lol Most if not all the time Apple comes up with a new update, specially for a product so awaited as it is the iMac, it usually comes with a "Bang" for innovation and new features. I didn't feel it, did you? :eek:

    An Apple will be next for me never the less :apple: As much as I hate desk clutter and cables, I may just replace my setup with a MacBook Pro when the new OS comes up and keep my nice 30 inch monitor instead. Or just wait for the next MacMini or just the iPad 3 (I waited enough for next PC innovation what is a year more:p) .

    PS: I also wanted a lighted key board, input connections on the side not the rear, remote control updates, cooler temperature monitor (My friend's iMac is a little room heater) and direct connection from the iMac via Wi-Fi to my TVs so I can use the TV either as an extended monitor, sans cables, or to I watch TV content without the need to use the AppleTV.





    i love u baby boy. I love his teeth,
  • I love his teeth,



  • dvdhsu
    Nov 13, 07:26 PM
    This will continue until the Google Android threatens the iPhone. Then Apple will change their policy. Right now Apple simply does not have to care.

    You have an excellent point there.





    i love u baby boy. Performing aby boy ft
  • Performing aby boy ft



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 23, 10:25 PM
    Still got to love the fact that Dell wouldn't do anything for the consumers without tha dang video hitting the net.

    Got to love customer relations :cool:





    i love u baby boy. i love u Pictures,
  • i love u Pictures,



  • ten-oak-druid
    Mar 30, 01:41 PM
    My linguist is better than your linguist





    i love u baby boy. #39;Love him to bits#39;
  • #39;Love him to bits#39;



  • valiar
    Sep 27, 04:18 PM
    You do realize DVD itself is heavily DRMed, although its CSS is easily cracked. Its Macrovision protection is flawed, and regional coding can be circumvented.

    If iTS movie DRM can be cracked, would it make it a better value for you? Why are we even comparing it to DVDs? If you wish to have the convenience of portable digital downloads, then it is a great service.

    I am comparing this iTMS stuff to DVDs because, duh, it costs the same.
    And media companies think that I should pay the same money for less stuff in return.

    The answer to your second question is YES. iTMS WILL be a better value for me if DRM was cracked, and Apple was not releasing iTunes nerfs to kill the DRM holes.

    DVDs are DRMed, but this DRM is hard-coded, cannot be updated, and has already been cracked. Apple, on the other hand, plays cat-and-mouse games with crackers and does update their DRM periodically (of course, to avoid troubles with RIAA/MPAA).

    Thus, no matter what they do, I am not buying their stuff. Until the price goes significantly down (read: cheaper than AllOfMP3.com).





    i love u baby boy. LUV U BABY BOY
  • LUV U BABY BOY



  • arn
    Sep 9, 01:42 AM
    Is 20% speed improvement a lot for a core 2 designation?

    Well, they said 20%, and it appears to be true in some tests.

    It looks pretty good since it's not any more expensive than the previous iMacs.

    arn





    i love u baby boy. aby don#39;t you know how much i
  • aby don#39;t you know how much i



  • MacNewsFix
    Apr 19, 09:20 AM
    Samsung also feels the need to depict its products just like Apple's, on a reflective white surface.

    http://hopelesslyflawed.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/iphone-galaxy-s.jpg

    I wonder how it feels to be a designer for Samsung where you are forced to emulate the competitor's work rather than implement your own vision.

    Looking at that image now, I can't believe Samsung missed the opportunity to slap the silhouette of a half-eaten pear on the back. LOL





    i love u baby boy. I love u baby boy
  • I love u baby boy



  • Evangelion
    Aug 24, 03:29 AM
    Of COURSE Apple was infringing on the patent if you assume it was a valid patent. I'm saying the patent never should have been granted because it's not something you can patent.

    That might be so. But Apple has lots of questionable patents as well. Is the Click-wheel REALLY an innovation worth patenting? "We have a wheel, and we have buttons. Why not conbine them?". IIRC, they are also patenting the Mag-Safe, even though similar systems have been used for long time in pressure-cookers (IIRC).

    And finally, to answer your statement in the first paragraph: This is EXACTLY why the patent system IS messed up.

    Because Apple lost? Yes, patent-system IS messed up. But Apple is taking advatange of it as well. Now that Apple lost, everybody complains, yet no-one complains when Apple files for obvious patents as well.





    i love u baby boy. rude I+love+you+aby+oy
  • rude I+love+you+aby+oy



  • linux2mac
    Mar 22, 02:06 PM
    I just bought a refurbed Mac mini (HDMI) and was really surprised at how much horsepower that little C2D had to it! It is a GREAT Home Theatre Mac and am totally happy with my purchase! But if they put ThunderBolt in it and an i3 I won't be upset. This chips are getting to the point that they have beaten the software in the core-to-use ratio.

    Maybe I'm just getting older and refined in how I design but there are few times that I have to actually WAIT for my Macs to perform a filter or effect that 15 years ago would have caused me to take a coffee break while my old Mac crunched the info. I don't care if I'm using a MacBook or a MacPro... I'll design on any of them and be quite content.

    I totally agree. My C2D Macs ( I am a new Mac convert since 2009) are plenty fast for me even though the Apple haters on Mac Rumors are quick to tell me I have old technology with my C2D Macs. My Mini Server is one powerful little machine. I am running 3 virtual machines including a production web server and email server. The Macs "just work!" I can't say the same for my days with Windows.





    i love u baby boy. I love painting or drawing
  • I love painting or drawing



  • CJM
    Sep 5, 02:22 PM
    Why isn't Mr. Incredible on that logo? Am I the only one who thinks he should be?





    i love u baby boy. ALL BABY POSTS – Babysteps
  • ALL BABY POSTS – Babysteps



  • milo
    Sep 6, 07:52 AM
    This is what I had anticipated a while back, but Apple went and invested in the Mini as the quasi-set-top-box. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I wonder if they would change horses mid stream, as it were. I think the video AE would be cool, but it's not quite mainstream enough for regular folk. The Mini, on the other hand, would be sufficiently mainstream if Apple cut the price a little bit and made Front Row a little more robust (and included a DVI to HDMI cable ;)).

    The mini isn't really any more of a set top box than any other mac, other than it being small. I don't see going with an airport as a change in direction, they've been pretty adamant that it's not a set top box all along. For a TV unit to become mainstream, it would have to be $200 tops, and even that is pretty high. A mini will never get that cheap - and even if it was, it would still be a waste to have a whole computer used for just TV when a cheap, simple streaming device would do the job.

    I agree with everyone here who says that when Apple starts their own movie store they should also release a new Application along with it.

    Playing video in iTunes is pretty bad.

    They don't need a new app, they just need to fix iTunes.


    I guess I was thinking if they up the resolution too much on the movie it may look better on the big screen, but it will no longer be compatible on the ipod.

    I don't think the problem would be fixable in the firmware either. How big are we going to make these files?

    Right now, I can rip a DVD (that I own of course) and crunch it down to my iPOD's size 320x240 (roughly 600MB for a couple of hours) . Now... it supports up to 640x480, but that turns it into a pretty hefty file.

    I don't see apple changing the resolution for movies unless you want rediculous download times. Just downloading some of these HD trailers takes forever, and they look terrible on the displays at the apple store (tried it there only because I thought it was my computer, not the technology).

    I guess I would rather see an on demand viewing solution for the hi-def stuff, which I can already do through comcast, and stick to low res for my iPod Video when I am traveling.

    Either way... like I said in another post... you are going to see an updated iPod Nano, upgraded processors for some of models still using the first generation intel chips, and a worthless video streamer that lets you feed your video to a TV without hooking your computer up to it lo res (which will look terrible on a 1080p television)... oh and the Movie downloads - probably from Disney Pixar only at first.

    This would suck for me because the last thing I want to do is tie up my computer so somebody in my house can watch INCREDIBLES with bad picture and average sound in my living room.

    My guess would be that they'd offer two versions of the movie, one for TV and one for iPod (either giving the user a choice or letting them have both). If download time is an issue, another option is having the user's computer render out the smaller version, if the machine is fast enough.

    They pretty much have to up the quality if they want to sell movies and promote them for watching on a TV. I assume they'll go NTSC and not HD, the size for that is still managable for people with high speed connections.

    I disagree that the airport will be "worthless", because I don't think they will ship one that is low rez. NTSC (dvd quality) at minimum. I don't think low rez is even an option for TV viewing, apple wouldn't release something they'd know was doomed to fail.





    i love u baby boy. last I+love+you+aby+oy
  • last I+love+you+aby+oy



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 3, 12:26 AM
    Interesting tidbit I thought I'd share:

    My gf's dad is in the military and he was asking about Macbooks at AAFES because my gf has been saving up to buy one. The salesman there said that they were out of stock at the moment, but that they could order one and it would ship out either the 12th or 15th of September.


    Sounds promising!! :)

    -Matt

    A news report suggested that the back-to-school rush has been the reason for the macbook specific shortages. Indications are the macbook won't be updated with Core 2 Duo until a later time, but could be as early as the end of September. I would guess we won't see C2D macbooks this month at least though. MBP's on the other had will hopefully, and should be shipping within the next 2 to 3 weeks.





    i love u baby boy. i love her with everything i got i love u baby girl so much. Photobucket my little nephew hayden he means everything 2 me i love him so much Photobucket
  • i love her with everything i got i love u baby girl so much. Photobucket my little nephew hayden he means everything 2 me i love him so much Photobucket



  • Kalach
    Apr 30, 02:00 PM
    no new gpu? :(





    i love u baby boy. Pray that i have a cute aby
  • Pray that i have a cute aby



  • someguy
    Oct 12, 09:48 PM
    I have to pay an extra $10 and that goes where?
    First of all, you don't have to do anything.

    Second, have you been reading this thread at all?





    i love u baby boy. 01 Baby I Love U
  • 01 Baby I Love U



  • Anonymous Freak
    May 3, 04:46 PM
    You could just use teleport http://www.abyssoft.com/software/teleport/

    Teleport isn't the same. Teleport is a way to CONTROL a second computer, I'm referring to a way to specifically use extra direct-connect monitors.

    Not to mention... Why would you want to use the new iMac as a display on an older computer? By the time this iMac is obsolete and ready for re-use as a display, you'll have a newer/faster/better computer to connect it to.





    mediasorcerer
    Apr 30, 06:21 PM
    Thing is though... if the new top end MacBook Pro can 2.3 can keep up with and beat even a current 8 core Mac Pro in some instances and trounce the quad core model, just how powerful is a top end Sandy Bridge iMac going to be :eek::confused:

    And seeing as Apple blessed us with quad core in the laptops, I would bet my remainder of my hair on my head that the top end iMac option at most will have six core sandy bridge :D

    i would crack up if they switched to amd chips!! and nvidia gpus,





    technicolor
    Sep 4, 03:14 PM
    All I know is, I will be buying whatever it is they have for sale.

    I want one of each:D





    8Phoenix
    Sep 14, 12:41 AM
    With due respect. The design looks good but I think it is lacking a few things.

    I am not even sure if iPhone will be out for a while. Because assume the patient drawings on appleinsider is true, then it is likely that Apple might install iSight in the iPhone. (camera feature of the phone)

    I am most expecting the iPhone to be a pda, rather than a mobile phone. Most likely a 3G phone. iChat, iCal, Address Book, and lite version of Mail and safari is what i would expect to see. Even iTunes and Quicktime. Lite version of course. (most essential would be ical, addressbook, mail)

    I think more revolutionary of the design is that if you open iCal, Mail, safari etc you would have to turn the mobile horizitional for wide screen reading, and the wheel is most likely to be a touch screen.

    Can I also add, I think it is extremely unlikely apple would do the slide down for the numpad. Because teh slider would impair your touch on the pad and make it uncomfortable, especially for long txt.

    Because of all this, we will have to wait a bit, until Apple are able to pack all this into a small phone which I don't think they want to be maximum 1.5 size larger than Ipod Nano (and probably will be thicker but too thick)





    juicedropsdeuce
    Mar 22, 03:11 PM
    24 inch useless? Thanks god, for telling us what's what.

    Honestly, if it made any sense whatsoever then Apple wouldn't have killed it. Do the math. You're living in the past, kid.





    kwajo.com
    Sep 14, 09:16 AM
    New version of Aperture!.. Saweeet

    or more likely a new Apple iSLR

    16 Megapixels
    full frame sensor
    Adaptive lens mount supports all Canon and Nikon Lenses
    60gb removeable 1.8" hard drive
    3" OLED screen
    Anti-Dust
    Anti-shake
    Shoots in a new Apple RAW format
    eye tracking for focus
    Spot metering
    1/8000 shutter with 150,000 shutter life
    Full weather sealing
    Magnesium body
    6fps (up to 25 raw frames)
    Depth of Field Preview
    Pop up flash
    802.11 Wifi
    GPS built in
    Optional Battery Grip
    Scrollwheel navigation for menu system
    Apple iScreen Digital Image processor
    64 Segment Metering and Spot Metering
    Supports Compact Flash


    What kind of crappy camera doesn't use Pentax lenses? Apple would really be dropping the ball here. ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment