Friday, May 13, 2011

i love you man wedding

i love you man wedding. I+love+you+man+wedding
  • I+love+you+man+wedding



  • BWhaler
    Sep 15, 07:59 PM
    I thought I could wait out the move to Intel for some time since my PowerBook is less than a year old.

    But it's just not going to happen. The speed jump is simply too great.

    I'm waiting at this point for the update. Painfully waiting.

    I don't really care about the C2D processor, since most reviews are it is a bland chip without the Santa Rosa chip set. Better, sure enough, but not enough to care about.

    But, what I really need is:

    1. 160gig drive
    2. Much better GPU
    3. Apple to fix the quality and heat issues.

    Everything else is just a nice to have in my book.





    i love you man wedding. I+love+you+man+wedding+
  • I+love+you+man+wedding+



  • dukebound85
    Apr 9, 07:38 PM
    it has to be 288

    48/2(9+3) by order of operations
    48/2*12
    288

    How is this up for debate?





    i love you man wedding. Rudd in I Love You, Man
  • Rudd in I Love You, Man



  • davegoody
    Apr 27, 02:57 AM
    Some designs changes i'd like to see (all the rest i'm fine with):

    - Dust filters
    - Thunderbolt ports, front and back (instead of one of the firewire ports)
    - Usb 3.0 replacing usb 2.0 ports
    - PSU on bottom to keep it cool
    - HD's on bottom to keep them cool too
    - At least one dedicated SSD bay

    How exactly is a PSU at the bottom going to aid cooling? Heat Rises . . . . so anything above the PSU gets even hotter, this is why traditionally PSUs are at the top of the case.





    i love you man wedding. I Love You, Man
  • I Love You, Man



  • wovel
    Apr 7, 12:13 PM
    Apple is extremely proactive. Which means they have a plan in place. When competition does something good that fits with their plans, then Apple can add it as a line item to their existing plans and assign it to a specific iOS release.

    The competition on the other hand is defining their plans and goals completely based on what Apple does or what Apple's critics are saying. They do not have a very long-term vision of where they want to be and are by-and-large reactionary to what Apple is doing.

    I will say that Google does indeed have a long-term vision, but not for Android's features. Google's long-term vision is to do anything they can to ensure they sit in between the user and the information on the Internet so they can advertise to them. They see Facebook as a major threat in this regard as well as Apple. Google's long-term plans are being disrupted by these other major players. Android/Honeycomb is a reactionary attempt to correct for some of that.

    Good to see some people get it. It is weird how so many people here that think things like the Tab,Xoom, and Playbook will inspire Apple to keep improving. I am not sure how companies that are releasing products that will all be ranked by independent reviewers as similar or inferior to the iPad 1 will inspire Apple to do anything. They can't even inspire consumers to buy them.





    i love you man wedding. comedy I Love You, Man I
  • comedy I Love You, Man I



  • Aleco
    Nov 4, 12:35 AM
    It installs various components into your system, so no, not until Apple modifies their guidelines.

    Seeing how many things it does install and the size of the download, I wouldn't install this on any computer. Looks like FUDware to me.

    As soon as I saw your post I thought this file was like 1GB. If 60MB DMG is a lot, I'm guessing you don't have iWorks or Office installed.





    i love you man wedding. I love you Nic!
  • I love you Nic!



  • MarkyMark
    Sep 15, 05:47 PM
    Anyone think that a gig of RAM might be standard in the MBP?

    It's already standard in the iMac, except the education model, and that's a "consumer" machine.

    It's also standard in all the current MBPs, except the lowest model.





    i love you man wedding. I Love You Wedding Dresses
  • I Love You Wedding Dresses



  • iphone3gs16gb
    Mar 26, 09:34 PM
    Don't listen to this crap...





    i love you man wedding. for I Love You, Man is
  • for I Love You, Man is



  • reezer
    Apr 20, 12:37 AM
    Personally, I think that iP4 is the most aesthetically pleasing phone on the market. I'm not surprised to hear they will not change the design because the transition from 3G to 3Gs was similar.

    The faster processor isn't necessarily a good enough reason for me to upgrade because the apps that I use regularly perform more than adequately on my iP4 (probably on 3G/3Gs models too). If I decide to start shooting more video (and editing it) or do other heavy lifting on my phone I will consider upgrading.

    That being said, I think it is important for Apple to upgrade to a dual core processor, increase the memory, and make it capable of using at least one 4G network to compete with the latest Android based phones on the market.





    i love you man wedding. /I.Love.You.Man.2009.720p.
  • /I.Love.You.Man.2009.720p.



  • mutantteenager
    Aug 11, 03:47 PM
    While no hard insider information exists pointing to the specs of the new machines, currently Merom tops out at 2.33 GHz, so it is not unreasonable to believe that Apple will use the 2.33 GHz chip in its MacBook Pro, and slightly slower speeds in its MacBooks. Also of note, Merom being a Core 2 Duo chip has architectural advances over Core Duo ("Yonah") such as 64-bit support and a 4 MB L2 Cache in higher end models.

    I would be happy with the *real* replacement for the 12" Powerbook. Can't work with that gloss screen, and can't bear the integrated graphics. Apple need to get real if they want professionals like photographers to buy a new laptop. :confused:





    i love you man wedding. think of I Love You, Man?
  • think of I Love You, Man?



  • miloblithe
    Aug 7, 02:01 PM
    For those of you hoping for a mid-range tower, you're looking at it. Take the processor down from dual 2.66Ghz to dual 2.0 and the HD down from 250GB to 160, and you're looking at a $2124 machine.

    I sincerely doubt Apple will introduce any new model to its current lineup of mini/pro, macbook/macbook pro. Your best hope is a supermini.





    i love you man wedding. I+love+you+man+wedding+
  • I+love+you+man+wedding+



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Jul 30, 08:53 AM
    An iPod with phone capabilities is a both natural and necessary step for Apple. Seeing how e.g. SonyEricsson already provides cellphones with 4 Gb stored music, Apple needs to act fast.
    The interface of the iPod is brilliant, but I still believe that most people prefer one device instead of lugging around on both a cellphone and a Nano. The simple fact is that most of us have too many gadgets today; cellphone/iPod/digCam/PDA/GPS... You shouldn't need a dolly just to be able to bring all your "necessary" mobile electronic gadgets with you. Hence, including phone capabilities in the iPod is vital if Apple wants to stay in the mp3 market long term.





    i love you man wedding. /jbDa2rs/I Love You Man
  • /jbDa2rs/I Love You Man



  • iJawn108
    Sep 15, 10:46 PM
    Thank You For This Excellent Analysis Of Santa Rosa And What It Will And Won't Be ergle2. Best I've read anywhere here so far.
    Yes I feel the same, and will wholeheartedly purchase a memron. :D





    i love you man wedding. in film I Love You, Man,
  • in film I Love You, Man,



  • bella92108
    Apr 5, 02:31 PM
    Ok, so you don't know how jailbreaking works. Here's the deal:

    Jailbreakers find a flaw in the OS and find a way to break in. That same flaw could be used by hackers to attack my non-jailbroken phone.

    So Apple has to fix that hole to protect me. That has the side effect of not making the jailbreak anymore, but what do you want them to do? They have to protect me, the customer, when they find a security flaw. Right?

    So that's what they do. Anyone who argues that Apple should just leave secuity holes in their OS isn't really being realistic.

    While I agree in a sense, it's commonly known that there's no way to plug every hole, so you're scooping out water from a sinking ship with a cup. Every iOS device has been jailbroken since release, many several times using several exploits. There will never be a day when a software company will be smarter than the hacking community... software companies can't afford to buy them all :-)





    i love you man wedding. I Love You, Man (2009)
  • I Love You, Man (2009)



  • coder12
    Apr 21, 06:50 PM
    Very interesting. This is very plausible because of Lenovo has the C20 workstation (which I picked out for myself at my work):

    http://news.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/10381/637217.html

    The ThinkStation is 3U rackmountable, with the CD tray vertical for the thinner chassis. Fits full-length, full-height PCIe (video) cards. They called it the "world's smallest dual CPU workstation" so Apple could definitely match it for the Mac Pro.

    I'd really like to get a Mac Pro, so this would be perfect. :) The size is nice though honestly I don't really see much need for rackmounting--do companies use these in a server room with a KVM or thin client or something?Image (http://www.lenovo.com/shop/americas/content/img_lib/products/splitter/workstations/features/c20_worlds-smallest.jpg)

    We use them in our high school, or at least... we USED to use them... :)

    edit: Alternatively, this reminded me that I have a powermac G4 begging to be turned into a mailbox...





    i love you man wedding. Stars of I Love You, Man,
  • Stars of I Love You, Man,



  • LaMerVipere
    Aug 7, 02:56 PM
    LAME

    � $2,499 standard price of Mac Pro ($2,299 for Education)

    ��$2,124 is the lowest you can configure the Mac Pro ($1,962 for Education)

    ���To get it that low, you have to drop the processors from 2.66GHz to 2GHz and and the hard drive from 250GB to 160GB

    � Airport Extreme & Bluetooth 2.0 still not standard

    � Weak graphics card standard (GeForce 7300, ugh)

    and as a sidenote:

    � MacBook Pro & MacBook processors untouched

    � iMac untouched

    � iPod product line grows more stale by the day





    i love you man wedding. I Love You Man [2009] 720p
  • I Love You Man [2009] 720p



  • codeus
    Apr 21, 04:40 PM
    quite right... no xserve is FUBAR.





    i love you man wedding. Middleton: quot;I love you,
  • Middleton: quot;I love you,



  • puckhead193
    Apr 20, 10:47 AM
    I thought that would be the upgrade this year... nothing special like the 3gs update.
    If I can't run iOS 5 then maybe but i'm sure I could run it on my iphone 4





    i love you man wedding. i love you man wedding
  • i love you man wedding



  • steve_hill4
    Jul 30, 06:19 AM
    Please dont call it an "iPhone" that is so... no. if it was called iPhone I dont think that I would buy it. if it was MacPhone Pro or something like that than maybe... ;). No but please dont name it either of those. Come up with something new and original.
    I'm thinking names of apples or names related to them working again.

    Looking here (http://www.allaboutapples.com/varieties/), I like Beacon. Just as long as not Crab Apple.





    i love you man wedding. #39;wedding jokes#39;, and love
  • #39;wedding jokes#39;, and love



  • craigatkinson
    Jul 29, 08:42 PM
    Of course Verizon will wait two years before they decide to adopt it into their lineup.





    slu
    Aug 7, 01:59 PM
    All I can say is Apple better be coming out with a mid-range tower. Upping the baseline of the MacPro to $2500, what is that. Sure it looks like a sweet computer, but what about small businesses or starving artists who cant afford that. Now we're stuck with the all-in-ones.

    You can configure it down in price as well you know. You can get 2.0 Ghz Xeons instead. If the store did not keep timing out on me, I'd tell you how much cheaper that would make it.





    citizenzen
    Apr 16, 01:23 PM
    It's spending on investment rather than spending on consumption.

    This is a key point to the growing inequity of wealth in America. The rich have surplus funds that they are able to invest, while the poor, and a growing number of people are spending all of the income on consumption.


    In 2007 Zhu Xiao Di wrote a report for the Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies title, Growing Wealth, Inequity, and Housing in the United States [PDF] (http://www.jchs.harvard.edu/publications/markets/w07-1.pdf)

    Abstract

    The rapid growth of household wealth in the United States has been accompanied by drastic growing inequality. This paper discusses both wealth and inequality growth, examines demographic factors behind the growth, and analyzes housing�s role in it, using the Survey of Consumer Finances data collected by the Federal Reserve Bank. While aggregate household net wealth grew from $25.9 trillion in 1995 to $50.1 trillion in 2004 (both in 2004 dollars), nearly 90 percent of the net gains occurred only among the top quartile of households in the wealth distribution. Although housing wealth (both home equity and housing value) was still more evenly distributed than other types of wealth, it largely served to widen the wealth gap rather than to narrow it during the last decade.



    In this report, he clearly illustrates the difference between household net wealth and household income.


    Wealth Inequality and Household Net Wealth Growth

    It is well known that the distribution of household net wealth is even more unbalanced than that of household income. Net wealth is defined as all assets net out all debts. In the top quartile of the household net wealth distribution held the lion�s share�87 percent (or $43.6 trillion) while the bottom quartile of households had nothing. The upper and lower middle quartiles combined held $6.5 trillion, or 13 percent of total household net wealth (see Chart 1).

    http://www.interfaith.org/forum/members/citizenzen-albums-album-picture1305-screen-shot-2011-04-16.png


    As he says in the report, "In other words, the bottom 28 million of American households in 2004 had nothing once their debt is netted out ..."

    The difference between inequalities in wealth and income is quite natural, as one is from a stock perspective and the other is from a flow perspective. Low income households have to spend most or all of their incomes on life necessities with little capability of saving and investment so they can hardly accumulate any household net wealth. Thus they often remain in the bottom distribution of household wealth with nothing; the exception is the group of low income senior households who recently fell into the low-income category due to retirement and the loss of income. In short, while the bottom quartile of income distribution still has income, the bottom quartile of wealth distribution does not have any wealth net of debt.





    twoodcc
    Aug 3, 12:14 AM
    Merom:

    Twice the Battery life.
    Twice the L2 cache - 4MB
    20% more calculations at same speed.
    Same price as Yonah.

    Why not have these improvements ASAP? If you want to buy a Yonah Mac for less, just go to the refurb page. They are all there. If not, the one you want will come back soon. I monitor that page regularly and everything is in the refurb cycle now.

    are you trying to tell me that with Merom a macbook will get 12 hours on the same battery?

    maybe 20% better, but the real-world benchmarks show that 20% is not much at all, if anything.

    i'm not saying i don't want Merom, but i just don't see the big thing that Apple needs to instantly put Merom in everything that it sells that use a mobile processor.





    skochan
    Jul 30, 08:21 PM
    Some rumors for the Verizon Chocolate (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/cellphones/lg-vx8500-chocolate-to-verizon-confirmed-187461.php) suggest an AUGUST 7TH Release Date. That's the same day as the start of WWDC, when Apple's new products will be announced! Just a coincidence?





    tny
    Nov 26, 11:02 PM
    The PSP is the closest I have seen to the right device. Again add a slide out keyboard and I might buy.

    I think the PSP is just a little too squint-inducing. I like the 6 inch screen form factor of the Sony Reader, but rotated landscape (e.g., something on the order of 7 in. x 4.5 in., with a little more frame on the bottom). Something vaguely like this in form factor (this is just a photoshopped iPod with a photoshopped MacBook Pro screen, intended to show aspect ratio).

    Something comparable to this (http://www.tabletkiosk.com/tkstore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=35&idproduct=152), but with a native res of 1024x600 (are there TFTs that size and res?), replace the hd with flash, and much cheaper (which means at least 2-3 years from now).

    [Edit: added a photoshop where I overlayed this image over the Sony Reader ad to show scale against a hand. I was too lazy to get rid of the junk around the border from the original iPod ad. I found an existing UMPC that had similar specs, but was much more expensive than I think would be ideal, so removed some of the UMPC comments and added link.]



    No comments:

    Post a Comment