Saturday, May 14, 2011

ipod touch 4 generation 64gb

ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. for iPod Touch 4th Gen 4G
  • for iPod Touch 4th Gen 4G



  • asphalt-proof
    Sep 21, 10:40 AM
    I think the opposite. iTV is just another "pod" using a single computer as a separate node. The Apple paradigm here would be to release iTV and then to have a separate cable-in device (EyeTV essentially) at your computer that would serve as the DVR to load and control shows on your central computer, which could then be wirelessly distributed to iTVs throughout the house. Just buy one giant hard drive rather than having a bunch all over the place.

    Apple has repeatedly said that they don't think people want a computer in their living room (to surf the net, etc). There does have to be a computer someplace, however, in this case acting as an entertainment server for iTV, iPods, etc.

    This explanation makes so much sense to me. I was thinking about this today. I am not a A/V person at all. I can barely hook up my DVD player to my TV. But I am pretty good with my iMac, getting content on it and off it to my iPod. THe model that makes sense to me is I get the content from my computer and watch it on my TV. (note: I don't have cable so I don't worry aobut getting content from my TV to my computer. But the elgato system seems pretty easy to use.) I wonder if I would be able to use the elgato Hybrid TV to hook my xbox up to my computer but still play it on my TV though the iTV system? The reason I ask is it would cut down on clutter in the living room.





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. iPod Touch 4th Generation
  • iPod Touch 4th Generation



  • WestonHarvey1
    Apr 15, 12:09 PM
    And I can't think of a better way to get a whole bunch of children raped by 'chaste' Catholic priests.

    Right, lame jokes. Ok. Modern equivalent of female stand-up comics that used to joke about men leaving the toilet seat up.

    Real sophisticated.





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. iPod Touch 4th Generation
  • iPod Touch 4th Generation



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 21, 12:09 PM
    That's great! I want to put 4GB in my 8-core Mac Pro anyway, so I hope the price lingers there (or maybe even falls a little by the time I can get an octo core). I'd buy now, but I'd rather hold out on the chance that it'll drop a little more, or even on the longshot that they'd change what kind of modules the new machines use.

    I doubt anything with the Mac Pro will change (other than the CPUs) when the 8-core models ship. Intel originally was very committed to using the FB-DIMM type RAM in their systems for the next couple years. However, they have since backtracked on that and said that they will continue to explore other options. Who knows what that means... I thik it means that we'll probably see DDR3 on mid-range systems in '07, probably in notebooks as well at some point mid to late year. But I would guess that for the foreseeable future, FB-DIMM is the standard for Xeon workstations and servers, so Mac Pro and XServer should continue with this type of RAM for a while. When Intel finally shifts to the new 45nm process sometime mid/late next year, then all bets are off as they will need to increase bandwidth for both the RAM and FSB to keep in step with CPU growth.





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. iPod Touch 64GB (4 generation)
  • iPod Touch 64GB (4 generation)



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 23, 05:28 PM
    It's easily possible for a European atheist to not be exposed to religion, grow up happily with their own set of ethics and morals, and never be challenged over their lack of belief. Intellectually lazy? Not really... why should anyone have to jump through hoops to prove the non existence of a god?

    You're quite right, and I agree that people are free to believe whatever they want. However, if they just believe something because "it's always been that way" or some other arbitrary reason then I don't have to respect them or take their beliefs seriously.

    I've found the response of some of the devout atheist posters in this thread very interesting, some of the others are of the "God doesn't exist, meh" camp, who I just ignore.





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. Apple iPod touch 64 GB (4th
  • Apple iPod touch 64 GB (4th



  • spazzcat
    Mar 18, 09:10 AM
    ATT isn't stealing anything. And they are giving you unlimited data on your phone and your phone only because THAT is what you agreed to.




    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. iPod touch 64 GB (4th
  • iPod touch 64 GB (4th



  • PghLondon
    Apr 28, 03:20 PM
    You keep forgetting that most people run Windows on their Mac computers and iTunes on Windows is junk (yeah, Apple demands that others - like Adobe - optimize their software, if only they did that themselves).

    Most people run windows on their macs? are you high?





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. iPod touch is the perfect
  • iPod touch is the perfect



  • dukebound85
    Mar 15, 07:18 PM
    I did a little reading and now am a one minute expert... :p

    I've read these reactors did auto shut down when the earthquake hit. The problem is that the rods create tremendous persistent heat even after a shutdown, and it is the lack of cooling water that is causing the problem.

    Yes, lack of cooing is the issue as it uncovers the core

    Could it be considered a myth that any nuclear reactor can be expected to automatically safely shutdown when power to all safety systems are lost no matter how it is designed?

    Not really. When all power is lost, the plant is still able to cool itself through other means

    And who was saying this could not be like Chernobyl??

    Chernobyl utilized a design that did not utilize many of the safety systems in place as today's plants, such as having multiple layers of containment for one...





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. APPLE IPOD TOUCH 64GB (4th
  • APPLE IPOD TOUCH 64GB (4th



  • arkitect
    Apr 15, 10:19 AM
    If the media shouldn't project a positive message about being gay, then they shouldn't project a positive message about being straight. No more kissing on TV, film, etc. Ban all public displays of affection and don't say a word about issues that someone might take 'offence' to. Yeah...that sounds like a great world. I hope you go there someday.

    I think you have slightly misread my post or replied to the wrong post.
    I most certainly did not say the media shouldn't project a positive message about being gay.

    ;)





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. ipod touch 4th generation
  • ipod touch 4th generation



  • totoum
    Apr 13, 02:32 AM
    Oh but it will sync the sound for you

    Right,because wasting time syncing audio manually when you could be doing actual editing is what makes someone a pro.






    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. Apple iPod touch 4th
  • Apple iPod touch 4th



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 27, 06:05 PM
    Perhaps we do not possess the mental capacity to observe or understand that he (or they) exist? How can one be sure that we do?

    That's the line of thought of the type of agnostic who believes that we can't know (rather than someone who is undecided or doesn't know). But the all the speculation is fun, regardless.





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. ipod touch 4th generation
  • ipod touch 4th generation



  • rjfiske
    Sep 20, 03:25 PM
    In the case of the DVR, what the heck are you people watching? The last time I saw cable (Dish Network) there were over two hundred channels, and not one thing I wanted to see. I'd much rather pay for a season pass for the one or two shows worth watching than around $60 for cable + Tivo every month.

    Yes, I know, that puts me outside the norm. But I can use the time to read a book, cook a good meal, or go running/work out. All better uses of time than sitting in front entertainment programing that is 1/3 ads and 2/3 not worth watching.

    /soapbox

    I'm not sure I understand your question/comment. You say that a DVR isn't worth it because there are too many channels, and then you say that you don't want to watch advertisements. You seem to be against TV in general, which is fine. However...

    The purpose of a DVR answers both of your initial concerns. That is, we have a DVR BECAUSE there's so many channels and BECAUSE there is so many ads. We can watch a 1hr program in 40 minutes, whenever we want, however we want. (don't even get me started on Football games). This (not surprisingly) frees up a tremendous amount of time where we can read, cook, work out, etc. Not once in our 2.5yrs of having TIVO have we had to say, "Sorry we can't do that because 'Survivor' is starting in 5 minutes". There's where the real value of a DVR comes into play. Just my opinion. :)





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. Apple iPod touch 4th
  • Apple iPod touch 4th



  • Demoman
    Jul 13, 12:59 AM
    Please don't confuse SMP with multi-socket. You must have an SMP (or even an ASMP) operating system to use any computer with more than one core.

    It doesn't matter if the two cores are in one socket or two - both require SMP in order to manage the cores.

    Saying that a dual-socket system is "SMP" and a single-socket dual-core system is "not SMP" shows that you don't quite understand the computer technology required to do multi-processing.

    I know what Symetrical Multi-Processing is. Thanks.





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. Ipod Touch 4th Generation
  • Ipod Touch 4th Generation



  • BenRoethig
    Oct 26, 07:19 AM
    If the pricing is any indication, the (low end) Quad Core 2.33GHz Clovertown is the same price as the (high end) 3.0GHz Dual-core Xeon...

    so unless the bottom of the line Mac Pro is expected to start at $3298, the current Dual-Core Xeon Mac Pros will stick around.

    arn

    Then again, the way Apple's pro segment machines have been going up in both power and price...





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. iPod Touch 4 (8GB)
  • iPod Touch 4 (8GB)



  • samdweck
    Oct 7, 04:54 PM
    Originally posted by arn


    Sam... you need to chill.

    Personal attacks and pure emotional posts are not very helpful. The point of this site is not to be Pro-Mac at all costs.

    A fast enough Pentium will beat a 1.25GHz G4. How fast the Pentium has to be appears to be a point of contention... but that's all it is... as long as people keep it civil... it's cool.

    Besides, alex_ant's post was a joke. Slow down, and read the intent of the posts.

    arn

    sorry arn, but it pisses me off! i mean really, i am very pro-mac and i should chill, but what does a pc person have business doing here... sorry though!





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. ipod touch 64gb 4th
  • ipod touch 64gb 4th



  • TinyTears
    May 2, 09:32 AM
    People use Safari? ... :confused:
    Duh.





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. iPod Touch 4th Generation
  • iPod Touch 4th Generation



  • MacRumors
    Apr 20, 05:10 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/20/apple-on-android-fragmentation-lte-steve-jobs-involvement/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/20/181004-2411563228_ab83a1f05f.jpg




    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. touch 4th generation 64gb,
  • touch 4th generation 64gb,



  • levitynyc
    Apr 9, 04:46 AM
    SOOO??? Apple didn't fricken BUY Activision. They only hired a PR guy. Jeeez!! Read the article before posting such lame drivel.


    Activision has lousy PR....thats all i was saying.





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. 4th generation iPod touch
  • 4th generation iPod touch



  • benixau
    Oct 12, 03:22 PM
    If you want to get exceptional mathematical performance then why are you getting a micro computer???? I cannot out-type my computer and i cannot do mathematical functions fater than it, or even excel with all of its overhead.

    BTW, my g4 is soooo slow at doing maths functions that i finished an assignment a whole 5mins ahead of a mate. In excel. these were some serious slowdown stuff, 10 cross-referenced, dependently linked, nested functions sheets. Now my mac only has 2 867s with 256ddr, his p4 2.53 with 512 couldnt beat me, WITH WIN95.


    Now any more real world tests you would like????:D





    ipod touch 4 generation 64gb. Apple iPod touch 32 GB 64 GB
  • Apple iPod touch 32 GB 64 GB



  • sinsin07
    Apr 9, 07:43 AM
    Apple should be courting game developers, not their execs. These execs usually don't know much games other than to milk franchises until they're useless while the gameplay suffers.




    JackAxe
    Sep 26, 05:31 PM
    I didn't know the Renderman Maya plug-in was not mult-threaded. I was thinking of getting it, are you saying it's only a one cpu renderer?





    Yep. :( I know of a peep on the OS X Maya forum that ended up buying the full version. I don't have the money for that sort of thing, so I'm not going to buy until the RenderMan Plug-in supports whatever 64-bit version of Maya is released in the future. Then I'll also be upgrading Maya. :)

    ***
    You can download the eval copy to try it out.

    <]=)





    Bill McEnaney
    Mar 26, 01:44 PM
    To be fair, I knew what you meant with your comment, but frankly there wasn't any sarcasm in my statement. You were attempting to defend your earlier poorly-constructed post, and I was bemused by it.

    I'm sorry I misinterpreted your post, SC. But if you put your mouse cursor on this :rolleyes: smiley, you'll see the word "Sarcastic."





    storage
    Jul 12, 05:22 PM
    23" Matteblack Conroe iMac
    Matteblack Bluetooth Might Mouse
    Matteblack Bluetooth Keyboard

    PLEASE :mad:





    CaoCao
    Mar 27, 04:15 PM
    If he did that, he goofed. But I know I made a mistake: I missed your point. Now I understand it. Thanks. Maybe he tried to communicate with me in Latin because he know I usually attend the Traditional Latin Mass.

    Indeed sir, that is why I tried.

    Deo favente
    Pax





    Some_Big_Spoon
    Sep 26, 12:22 AM
    What the hell am I going to do with 8 cores??? :-D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment