Saturday, May 14, 2011

mothers day cakes

mothers day cakes. Memorable Mother#39;s Day Cake
  • Memorable Mother#39;s Day Cake



  • Free2B
    Aug 30, 11:39 AM
    Maybe someone has mentioned this, but I find it extremely ironic that Greenpeace is hitting up Apple, where none other than Al Gore is on the board!! Can Apple really be that bad? (oh, they were 4th worst out of about 20 companies.) So, either Al Gore doesn't put his money where his mouth is, or Greenpeace is just trying further its anti-corporate agenda. Maybe both???





    mothers day cakes. Our Mother#39;s Day Celebration
  • Our Mother#39;s Day Celebration



  • DeathChill
    Apr 20, 10:04 PM
    So this site is for fanboys only?

    Yes, because someone who doesn't hate a company and its products has to be a fanboy.





    mothers day cakes. Mother#39;s Day Cake, Make
  • Mother#39;s Day Cake, Make



  • jvegas
    Sep 12, 03:55 PM
    Will it support third party codecs?
    Does it have an internal flash drive?
    Will I be able to order Music, TV shows and Movies using it?
    Do I need a separate computer to use it?

    So far, I'm not impressed. How's it different than a media extender?
    I would rather have seen a mac mini with core 2 duo, better graphics support, an internal 3.5" hard drive, and HDMI.





    mothers day cakes. Mothers Day Cake
  • Mothers Day Cake



  • r.j.s
    May 2, 11:26 AM
    You mean like the OS X pop up that asks for your password for the umpteenth time ? ;)

    Users are as conditioned to just enter it on OS X as they are on clicking Allow on Windows.

    Huge difference in my experience. The Windows UAC will pop up for seemingly mundane things like opening some files or opening applications for the first time, where as the OS X popup only happens during install of an app - in OS X, there is an actual logical reason apparent to the user. It is still up to the user to ensure the software they are installing is from a trusted source, but the reason for the password is readily apparent.





    mothers day cakes. Mother#39;s Day Cake
  • Mother#39;s Day Cake



  • lazyrighteye
    Sep 20, 08:31 AM
    Sounds like a very cool device.

    lets hope for a 60" Apple tv/monitor is coming for release soon. this would power a home theater and be usable for much more

    If this were the case (which would be cool), why not just cram an iTV into the monitor (which would be cooler)?
    "Look ma, no... iTV box thingy (?)!"





    mothers day cakes. MOTHER#39;S DAY CAKE
  • MOTHER#39;S DAY CAKE



  • puma1552
    Mar 14, 01:25 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    You have nothing with no wind.

    Even if wind farms were 100% efficient, they don't hold a candle to nuclear output.

    Besides, we don't have room here in Japan for wind farms so it makes no difference.

    Alternative energy is not a viable source everywhere in the world, plain and simple. That's all I'm saying.





    mothers day cakes. images of mothers day cakes.
  • images of mothers day cakes.



  • Mademan12321
    May 8, 10:53 AM
    I've had AT&T/Cingular since 2002/3. I've barely ever had an issue. When I did, it was one month where they did seem to run ******. Then that went away and I've not had an issue again *shrug* (Ok, once at a county fair where probably all the people conglamerated together in an area that usually isn't that populous probably overloaded the towers there. Actually, it turned out it was my iphone had crashed and needed to restart which has happened to me occasionally). I've used my phone in Washington, Georgia, Connecticut, Long Island, and New Jersey.

    The only carrier I avoid like the plague is Sprint. And to be fair, maybe they've improved by now (to have still survived I would think so). And it wasn't dropped calls. It was so reliabley bad connection calls I could never understand anyone calling on Sprint. And everyone I knew with Sprint had the same complaints.

    MY parents had Sprint and I finally asked them to call me on their landline cause I never could understand the call (and htis was the time Sprint was advertising that you would misunderstand people on other networks. My experience their parody of other networks fit them to a T).

    My only thing with Verizon (once again they may have changed by now) is they were significantly more expensive than Cingular or T-Mobile (and Cingular had better coverage than T-Mobile which is why I went with them). Like by 20 dollars a month when I was shopping for plans (this was just regular voice plans). I've been happy enough with Cingular I've never really felt the need to change *shrug*. I probably would not have gotten the iphone if it wasn't on AT&T (cause I was just browsing phones AT&T had). And now I love the iphone so much AT&T would have to suddenly get really bad or another carrier would have to get really good (or a really enticing phone) to make me want to leave.

    Sounds exactly like my story. I liked Verizon, but couldn't justify another 45 bucks extra for service. I would never in this lifetime go back to Sprint after the harsh treatment of me and my connection problems. They made it seem it wasn't there fault they had crap service here.

    The only place in Texas I couldn't get strong coverage is going towards Oklahoma in the boonies. Other than that it's been great when I travel to places like Las Vegas, Louisiana, Florida, and Atlanta. I have never had to dispute my bill or complain about excessive dropped calls.





    mothers day cakes. Mother#39;s Day Cake
  • Mother#39;s Day Cake



  • gwfattwkr
    Jun 7, 03:44 PM
    How is it possible that AT&T still can't get this stuff together. It's ridiculous. I'm surprised Apple hasn't stepped in the fix this stuff. It's giving the iPhone a bad name.


    any carrier that had the iphone on their network would have the same problem. Iphone is has the highest bandwidth consumption of any phone ever.

    could ATT do more to upgrade the network, yes but it takes time.





    mothers day cakes. Mothers Day Towel Cake
  • Mothers Day Towel Cake



  • leekohler
    Mar 25, 02:47 PM
    Again, I could care less what they say.

    Why would you not care? Regardless of what you may think, the reality is that what they say encourages others to act, whether those people are Catholic or otherwise. Because it's a major religion, it gives a lot of people encouragement and an excuse to act.

    Let me know when they start to act on what they say.

    Again, not some extremist minority, the actual mainstream body of Catholicism.

    Again, why do you think the extremist minorities do what they do? Where do you think the encouragement comes from? Gelfin just explained this to you and you completely ignored it.


    Of course not, but then again, I've never needed a license to vote. Have you?



    You have to register. If you don't register, you don't vote. What's the difference between that and a license? And again, marriage is a right, as has been pointed out clearly in this thread. Yet you continue to ignore that fact. Why?





    mothers day cakes. mothers day cake picture
  • mothers day cake picture



  • Nermal
    Oct 7, 06:48 PM
    I had a couple apps brick my i730 back when I was on Verizon. I ended up having to hard reset and resync all my contacts.

    If you were able to reset and get it working again, then it wasn't bricked. "Bricked" means that the device now has the functionality of a brick. You cannot reset a brick, and certainly can't synch contacts with one :)





    mothers day cakes. All-Occasion amp; Birthday Cakes
  • All-Occasion amp; Birthday Cakes



  • takao
    Mar 14, 09:24 PM
    well looks like reactor 4 now has a fire problem which started from falling debris after nr3 exploded ...

    but it's only an ordinary fire .. as ridiculous that sounds when talking about a nuclear plant





    mothers day cakes. Mothers Day Cake. by Carol
  • Mothers Day Cake. by Carol



  • sunfast
    Sep 20, 03:46 AM
    If Iger is correct and iTV has a hard drive.. then I beleive iTV could serve as an external iTunes Library server/device. Authorized computers can access and manage it using iTunes (running as a client). iTS downloads, podcasts, imported physical CDs, etc would all be stored on iTV.

    Look at your hard drive usage, Music takes up a significant amount of it. Why does it need to be kept on your local machine if iTV provides a network?

    That would be sweet. I hate having to keep plugging and unplugging an external HDD into my MacBook.





    mothers day cakes. Cake Gallery
  • Cake Gallery



  • jmcrutch
    Mar 18, 09:31 AM
    sounds like someone on here thinks he's a lawya! Must have stayed in a holiday in last night.





    mothers day cakes. mothers day cakes pictures.
  • mothers day cakes pictures.



  • roland.g
    Sep 20, 09:51 AM
    A lot of these questions come down to whether Apple is going to market iTV as a satellite/cable killer.

    Scenario A: iTV is a way to watch movies and shows in your iTunes library and (for $1.99) watch an episode of a show you forgot to DVR or that you just really like and want to own.

    Scenario B: Apple morphs its season pass feature for TV shows into a subscription service that is priced competitive to cable. Movies are available in HD for $3.99 for 24 hours.

    Scenario A doesn't really give me anything I don't already have, and I'm not going to pay $299 for the privilege of buying movies for $10 that I can PPV for $4. But Scenario B gives me a way to drop my cable package altogether; it's similar to the way mobile phones allowed people to drop local phone service.

    because everything on cable is available at itunes. your analogy is wrong.

    but what I really wish is for people would stop demanding what they want it to do so they'll buy it and focus on what it will do and how it will do that. I guess that's too much to ask.

    on another note, I don't understand what the big fuss. when do most users stop gaming long enough to watch a movie.





    mothers day cakes. Mother#39;s Day
  • Mother#39;s Day



  • DakotaGuy
    Oct 8, 08:47 PM
    Who really gives a damn?

    I would rather be sitting at my "old" iMac DV with a sllllloooow 400Mhz G3 then my buddies new 2. whatever GHz Wintel computer. Why you might ask? Because mine works and works right everytime. He has already had his back to the store 3 times for service and faulty components, not to mention problems with XP. In fact, I can get more done in less time, because I have never experienced any downtime with my Mac. For the last 3 years it has never failed me once, never re-loaded the OS only upgraded it, and never had any hardware problems. Everyone says Apple's hardware is junk because it is not as fast. Okay so maybe you can buy a cheap PC with 2 million GHz, but I can tell you in the end the Apple will outlast it and be more productive.

    Downtime and OS problems cause a lot more downtime, then a couple of seconds here and there. You complain about Mac speed, but what if, like most PC's Apple only cared about speed and not overall hardware and software quality...all we would have is a fast POS IMHO.

    So as I might get flamed for this post, get off Apple's back. Their products are not the pieces of crap everyone on here tries to make them out to be. You pay more for Apple because they don't sacrifice quality. If you want only speed and don't care about software, OS, or hardware quality, then why are you here??? Get a cheapo PC. The new Macs are not slow computers, sure there are some PC's that are a little faster and win the old GHz race, but when you make a purchase you have to look at the entire picture. Look at everything the machine offers, value, quality, style, longevity, productivity, etc... Apple is better.





    mothers day cakes. Tweet
  • Tweet



  • AndroidfoLife
    Apr 20, 08:21 PM
    Once you use Windows, you are doing something stupid :D
    Well not really, I guess if you want a computer that is cheap and weak, you can get a Windows computer.

    My Windows PC is not cheap. I built it my self it is made of better parts then any apple computer made. It is also fast as hell for what i use it for (Videogames). Please do not generalize all non-mac pcs and for the love of anything right in the world do not compare an OS to hardware.

    Applying a cost to tethering is your carriers choice.
    In many many places tethering comes for free on the iPhone. Certainly does for me and I'm with Australia's most abusive carrier.

    If your carrier allows free tether on one phone but not another isn't that anti-competitive behavior?

    Its build right into the OS to allow tethering for Androids. I am not sure how exactly it is performed on iOS.

    This is the company who is in court saying that App Store is a registered brand name, and thou shalt have no other App Stores.

    Then they themselves say that THEIR App Store is the largest.

    Hippoc... hypocr... how was it spelled again?

    The android market has been growing at a faster rate then the Appstore. It will react to the growing amount of users on the platform. But what i am about to say complete makes the last comment null. It does not matter how many apps it matter how many apps are usable. I will count a giant app store as a plus when anyone can put all those apps on their phone.

    The experience is degraded because Android lacks the Apple-integrated experience that we care about. Saying Android can do anything iPhone can do is like saying that both an Hyundai Accent and a Ferrari will get you from A to B. Yes, both can do this, but it's the experience that matters. The point isn't the fact that both have apps and both can browse the internet. Most people don't care about overclocking their phones or installing custom ROMs or "software freedom," whatever that means.

    I'm a former two-year Android user. The transition to iPhone 4 was great.

    I can say that the Google integrated experience is what I care about or if I Chose lack of one.

    unless you really really want widgets and Flash, otherwise I can't think of anything better on Android.

    Btw: my Prius gets much better gas mileage than a Ferrari. :)

    I don't think apple really has any think better on android. Android does have a file system, better notification and real multitasking.





    mothers day cakes. to Liven Up Mother#39;s Day
  • to Liven Up Mother#39;s Day



  • zap2
    Apr 11, 10:51 AM
    I'm getting the 2010 mac mini Monday (and switching to OSX) but kinda worried what my dad will say about me getting one... I guess he can't do anything about it since it's my money

    I think you'll love your Mac mini, I'm a big fan of the form factor.

    As far as you father, I expect he'll be impressed with it if he's not a tech person. I know people always seemed impressed the Mac mini was a full computer, and OS X makes it even cool.

    If he is a tech person, he might insist that PCs are cheaper, but not in the same form factor(its rather hard to find a simiar PC with Intel chip...Dell makes the Zino HD, but it runs on AMD) And you can always run XP/Windows 7 to make him happy.





    mothers day cakes. Cakes | Mother#39;s Day Cakes
  • Cakes | Mother#39;s Day Cakes



  • Cutwolf
    Mar 18, 11:46 AM
    Does anyone know when the tethering clause was added to AT&T contract? It couldn't have always been there since the concept hasnt always been around.





    mothers day cakes. Sugarlicious Mother#39;s Day
  • Sugarlicious Mother#39;s Day



  • archipellago
    May 2, 04:37 PM
    I think the reality is in front of us. There's no need to google it.

    sorry what was that....?

    I coudn't hear you through all that sand, could you lift it up higher, say just above ground level..?

    thanks..





    Max(IT)
    Apr 21, 05:33 AM
    Except for the inferior interface, battery life, apps and usability you mean.. Otherwise they are exactly the same!


    Lol ...
    Exactly :D

    So wait, you don't own a Mac or an iDevice but you post here constantly?

    Eheheh, he's not the only one.
    There is a specific term to define people like him on a forum ;)





    Mad Mac Maniac
    Mar 18, 11:04 AM
    I've never once tethered or hotspotted yet my usage for last month was over 9GB....this is just normal iPhone usage for me, they better not automatically change me to the tiered plan. :mad:

    Well did u get the text/email?

    Wait hold on.... Sharing food is illegal?
    Really?


    I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not... but he didn't say it was illegal necessarily, but it is stealing and wrong, and the restaurant certainly would stop you if they caught you. Did you read the context? Like if you went with a group of friends to a buffet, but only one person paid then that person kept going back through the line getting food for everyone else.

    But back to the original topic, I really hope that at&t won't be able to spot a 4.3 tether. I've kept my unlimited all year, and never once tethered. In fact usually I'm under 1gb (but one month I did netflix like crazy and I was over 4gb). But I have been hanging on to this because one day I might need it. And now that day has come, with my wifi iPad 2. That would really suck that now that I finally want to tether, I won't be able to. Now I'll just have been paying at&t tons of cash for no reason...





    inkswamp
    May 2, 01:32 PM
    As I understand it, Safari will open the zip file since it's a "safe" download. But that doesn't mean it'll execute the code within that zip file, so how is this malware executing without user permission?

    That's what I'd like to know. I can't even open HTML pages downloaded from my own website without OS X warning me before opening it, and yet this story makes it sound as if the file contained in the zip is somehow launching on its own without any user notification. Sounds like BS to me. What is the source for this?

    Edit: I see. It starts an installer that the user has to go along with willingly, and therefore it's nothing even remotely similar to the stealth install crapware on Windows. Next.





    jared_kipe
    Mar 18, 04:07 PM
    More like the wrath-of-Jobs! :rolleyes:



    Same thing.





    MacRumors
    Sep 12, 03:16 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    In a rare move, Apple provided a sneak peak of the long rumored Apple media center. Currently without a final product name, it has been codenamed iTV and has the apperance of a flattened Mac mini.

    Providing various audio and video outputs, it is intended to be connected to a TV, communicating wirelessly with your Mac or PC and displaying a Front Row like interface for the content on your computer.

    Key features:

    � Built-in power supply (no power brick)
    � USB, Ethernet and 802.11 wireless connectivity
    � HDMI, optical audio, component video and RCA (phono) audio outputs
    � Works with the Apple Remote

    The 'iTV' is to be available in Q1 priced at $299.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment