Saturday, May 14, 2011

mothers day pictures

mothers day pictures. Happy Mother#39;s Day!
  • Happy Mother#39;s Day!



  • motulist
    Apr 20, 12:21 AM
    Not a summer update? Surprising.





    mothers day pictures. Happy Mother#39;s Day Breakfast
  • Happy Mother#39;s Day Breakfast



  • tstreete
    Nov 14, 08:37 AM
    My concern with A windshield mount is all the wires hanging down. Two if using power cord and speaker cord.

    Thoughts or comments?
    These are full sized, so you might want to download them.
    http://www.uvm.edu/~tstreete/temp/landscape.JPG
    http://www.uvm.edu/~tstreete/temp/portrait.JPG
    http://www.uvm.edu/~tstreete/temp/rear.JPG





    mothers day pictures. mothers-day-blog2
  • mothers-day-blog2



  • polaris20
    Apr 18, 04:08 PM
    There are several ways to lose a patent. One way is not to defend it. Another ways is trying to defend bogus patents and have the court invalidate it.

    That's true, but in this case the similarities are so close I'd hardly call it bogus.





    mothers day pictures. mothers day cards for kids.
  • mothers day cards for kids.



  • ehoui
    May 5, 09:45 PM
    I don't know that it does.... I was merely rebutting the point that learning the Imperial measures gave US kids a competitive edge.

    I don't think it matters. If you are in an Science or Engineering, unit conversions are the least of your worries. That was my point. Metric or not-metric in our daily lives have little bearing on those in rigorous math-oriented disciplines. I might be wrong, but I'd like to hear why.





    mothers day pictures. Happy Mothers Daywith heino
  • Happy Mothers Daywith heino



  • emotion
    Aug 11, 10:26 AM
    Quite incorrect actually. The dfifference is not minimal and this isn't just a "speed bump". If you read up on the Yonah and Merom chip architectures, you'll see that that Merom has significant architectural improvements over Yonah, including a 4MB L2 cache and most notably 64-bit support over Yonah's 32-bit support. This is very significant since Jobs is pushing Leopard and its 64-bit goodness. :cool:

    I think he means it's a speed bump in terms of sales. Not technically. Though I may have him/her wrong.





    mothers day pictures. Mother#39;s Day Butterflies
  • Mother#39;s Day Butterflies



  • myotis
    Nov 2, 02:11 PM
    I've never heard of this company -- are they reputable, does anyone know? I've heard all sorts of stories abut these types of things being spyware or some such, don't want to pollute my Mac with any of that garbage!

    See my message just after yours, they are not well known because they only sell to very large corporates. Ten years ago I ran Sophos AV on all our company computers. I went for Sophos because its reputation was streets ahead of all the competition. Everyone I spoke to at the time seemed to have some a range of AV horror stories/problems that they no longer suffered after switching to Sophos.

    Excellent support, whenever a new virus appeared, Sophos would have an update out within minutes/hours, sometimes this was a temporary fix, with a final version out a few hours later. Telephone support was excellent with phone answered in seconds. Used virtually no resources when running.

    As I said in other email, I stopped using it only because I lost my free "employees" license when I left the company that I had bought it for and couldn't justify the �100 + to buy a home license. I'm afraid I found everything else I tried (Norton, McAfee etc) to be very poor alternatives. Eventually settling on ESET NOD32, which while still taking more resources than Sophos, and only having daily updates rather than the minute by minute updates from Sophos, it was still the best of the ones I tried.

    Graham





    mothers day pictures. With Mother#39;s Day mood already
  • With Mother#39;s Day mood already



  • huntercr
    May 7, 06:46 PM
    I wouldn't mind if they offered a free "basic" email service with some iWork.com and iDisk stuff thrown in to compete with Google and Microsoft. I just hope they beef up the Pro service to make it worth it. Microsoft currently gives like 25GB away with SkyDrive for free and has like 10GB email storage (at least for students, I don't know if that's standard for Live).

    Having to split 20GB between iDisk and email when I'm paying $70/year just sucks, to be honest.

    So yeah, they can open a free version (with limited syncing capabilities and storage) that's ad-supported... I'd be fine with that. As long as they make the Pro version ad-free with more features than the free.

    Why don't you use gmail for your email and allocate all your storage space to idisk? That's what I do.





    mothers day pictures. Mother#39;s Day Clipart - Image 4
  • Mother#39;s Day Clipart - Image 4



  • blakbyrd
    Aug 5, 10:49 PM
    Can Adium do videchat to MSN? (with audio! There's no audio on the videochat's in aMSN:mad: :p )
    You can't do video or audio chat with Adium, and won't be able to for a year or two at least. :(

    I'm just hoping for some official support sooner or later with iChat or the official standalone clients. :)





    mothers day pictures. Happy Mother#39;s Day!
  • Happy Mother#39;s Day!



  • Sijmen
    Aug 2, 01:53 PM
    i can't wait!! and it's gonna be so hard buying a Macbook tomorrow and not being able to open it til the 7th!

    Ah, you're buying it at that tax-free thing right? This is a nice idea.





    mothers day pictures. mothers day flowers gifts
  • mothers day flowers gifts



  • Porchland
    Sep 11, 09:10 AM
    beatles

    And Radiohead.

    I wonder about these two -- three before Dave Matthews Band came aboard -- everytime there's a major music announcement.





    mothers day pictures. With Mother#39;s Day
  • With Mother#39;s Day



  • Shasta
    Aug 11, 09:16 AM
    Damn, and I just got my new MacBook yesterday

    oh well, I caught the last round of iBook updates last year, and that left me on the bleeding edge for several months. I'll see what it looks like in second place for a while.

    Plus if my MacBook gets lonely and depressed he can talk to my 1st gen PowerMac G5

    (God I need more RAM for the MacBook)

    Shasta





    mothers day pictures. Mother#39;s Day promotions paid
  • Mother#39;s Day promotions paid



  • Eidorian
    Mar 29, 02:25 PM
    Note that MS is dropping the standalone Zune hardware, and moving the Zune interface into Windows Phone 7.

    If your phone can do it all, why make standalone music players?I am stuck in a limbo where I want the phone for everything that it does except the phone part...





    mothers day pictures. have a happy Mother#39;s day!
  • have a happy Mother#39;s day!



  • MacRumors
    May 4, 02:41 PM
    http://images.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/04/apple-targeting-mac-app-store-as-preferred-mac-os-x-lion-distribution-mechanism/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/05/04/154012-lion_mac_app_store.jpg




    mothers day pictures. Hedgie#39;s Mother#39;s Day Surprise
  • Hedgie#39;s Mother#39;s Day Surprise



  • CalBoy
    May 5, 05:49 PM
    Talking about the cost of swtiching, I might just add� Stepping out onto the moon cost a pretty penny too. I guess beating the Soviets to bragging rights in space was more important than implementing common sense on the ground.

    What does that have to do with anything? :confused:

    Even if this was somehow relevant, yes, it probably was more important to achieve a scientific feat at that point in time. The Apollo missions created generations of people who became interested in science, raised educational standards nationwide, and brought forth thousands of advancements that we still use in our daily lives.


    Hang on� You're not distancing yourself from the illiterate masses now? I thought you agreed with them? ;)

    Not with their reasoning. My scientific literacy is pretty good, and I don't have an inherent mistrust of science which many Americans do. This makes them resist things that are advocated by the scientific community, whether it's evolution, vaccination, or evidence-based medicine. So when scientists clamor about changing to the metric system, it raises two questions in the minds of people; 1) Why should I trust this person? and 2) Is the change really necessary?

    I don't doubt scientists when they advocate for the metric system, in science. Howeve, since most of the advantages of the metric system are really reserved to the sciences, the question of whether or not everything in life should be metric really isn't a scientific one; it's an economic and convenience one. In my daily life I do not need to easily convert between the mass of water and its volume or take temperatures relative to the boiling point of water.


    Well, I assume the US population ain't getting any smaller the longer you put it off.

    No, but that doesn't mean that we should transition now either. It all depends on the ease of transition. This is why I think long term transitioning is the only real option available. Do things piecemeal in order of greatest economic return, and if there is no economic return on a particular item, forget it. There's no point in switching to something that is going only cost money; at some point there needs to be a positive return for it to make sense.





    mothers day pictures. Have A Happy Mother#39;s Day!
  • Have A Happy Mother#39;s Day!



  • chowmein
    May 6, 12:21 AM
    switching to ARM means no more boot camp :mad:





    mothers day pictures. mothers day cards ideas.
  • mothers day cards ideas.



  • generik
    Sep 16, 08:14 AM
    I am not that greedy, give me the same DL drives that have already been on PC laptops since 2 years ago and I will be happy :rolleyes:





    mothers day pictures. Mother#39;s day
  • Mother#39;s day



  • woodbine
    Apr 22, 09:13 AM
    How utterly retarded does one have to be to get to the point where they put workstations on top of the desk instead of on the floor where they belong? Do you really need to put your Apple computer next to your overpriced, glossy Apple display to prove yourself?

    uuumm...yes I do want my MP on the desk. On the floor is where all the **** and dust is.





    mothers day pictures. mothers day gifts ideas.
  • mothers day gifts ideas.



  • Flowbee
    Aug 7, 01:49 PM
    Excellent. Now it's time to wait for the sub-$2000 "Pro" desktop announcement. There's a suspicious gap in their lineup. Mac Pro Cube (http://macprocube.com), perhaps?





    mothers day pictures. mothers day crafts for
  • mothers day crafts for



  • Hildron101010
    Mar 30, 08:01 PM
    Are there any new internet or network features? Is internet access built in differently to take advantage of the cloud as the major news sources claim?

    More to the point, I'll be interested in the new focus after 10.7 b/c the new team head is focused on internet tech and cloud services� I want to see something like Chrome OS but can run native apps with a radically new UI, something simple like Sony's Rachel UI for the Xperia X10, or the PS3 UI� or even iPad UI...

    Also, new filesystem for the Love of God� please! License something or develop your own� HFS+ is old and dead. We should, at minimum, have a 64-bit system, with clones, and full disk encryption. Maybe links to cloud/web services in a unique way no one have thought of yet� Just get rid of all the redundancy and crap to make a super efficient machine�

    I still think HFS+ is great. And they do have full disk encryption. I don't know why you thought they didn't, but they do. And what do you mean by a 64-bit system? The kernel already is 64-bit with the support for 32-bit apps.





    Big D 51
    Apr 9, 07:26 PM
    this is the only way to do it, why is there even an other answer?

    That's what I thought.





    YS2003
    Nov 26, 11:41 AM
    I hope this rumor is true. If Apple is going to bring out the Tablet Mac, I would be buying one as long as it is a fully functional computer. I like my Fujitsu Tablet PC; but, it is still Windows-based PC. If Apple is going to market this, I guess their tablet Mac would be a very slick unit. I think non-tablet PC users are quick to dismiss the tablet format without knowing and experiencing it themselves. Fujitsu, Lenovo, Electrovaya, Motion Computer and a few others make a very light weight tablets. I don't like ones from Gateway and Toshiba as their units are way too heavy and chunky (and ugly looking to boot).





    nagromme
    Apr 23, 04:24 PM
    This sounds like planning FAR ahead, but I like it!

    My eyes! My EYES!!!
    Retina display means the opposite of what you may fear: it doesn’t mean tiny menus and unreadable text, the way traditional computer displays look when tons of extra pixels are crammed in.

    Instead, it means MORE readability: added sharpness of the same, nicely-readable, text sizes. Like an iPhone 3GS vs an iPhone 4.





    MrChurchyard
    May 4, 02:55 PM
    I think the interesting question is whether they'll do away with "Software Update" as well. And if so, how are they handling stuff like printer driver updates.


    Also: Combo updates vs. downloading the whole thing. As the MAS is working right now, it would have to work similarly to XCode, which is just very unefficient.





    MacBoobsPro
    Aug 2, 01:03 PM
    You got it wrong. If you can't have cameras.. you CAN'T HAVE CAMERAS even if they're NOT being used. I work at a place where you can't have cellphones with cameras on the premises (i.e., the parking lot) let alone inside. Many companies with such policies will not buy displays because of such.

    Actually thinking about it yes you are right :o What about companies that have sensitive material etc. Still think Apple would do it though :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment