Saturday, May 14, 2011

new york yankees caps red

new york yankees caps red. Red Bull New Era 59fifty
  • Red Bull New Era 59fifty



  • mscriv
    May 5, 07:51 PM
    FYI: my instructions have been sent in to the storytellers, we are just waiting on them.





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees
  • New York Yankees



  • Lesser Evets
    Mar 27, 05:19 AM
    These companies can just float away on their clouds. Cloud-based would make sense if there was wireless and cellular completely covering the nation/world... using cloud at this time would castrate their share of market. I take "cloud-based" rumors as pure rumors at this time. Maybe in 2020 it will be feasible, and no doubt it is being developed. However, by 2020 we will have 1TB iPads. What's the point of cloud, then? Control? Observation?

    What crack-addled mind seriously thinks it'd be sensible or probable that Apple would come out with a new iPad 5 months after... coming out with a new iPad?





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees
  • New York Yankees



  • Tyrion
    Apr 20, 12:48 PM
    I think it does. Obviously, so did others.

    Sigh. What is this, people? A full moon or something?
    I never once told anyone to shut up. I never once told anyone what they could and couldn't discuss. I merely mentioned that the attitude of a few members here - as exemplified by the post I originally quoted, which postulated that "we all have a 2-year contract" - is arrogant and incredibly US-centric. A large portion of iPhone users is not caught up in 2-year contracts. No one I know who owns an iPhone is tied up in a 2-year contract. And why would they be? After all, a new iPhone is released every year, not every two years. So, a large portion of iPhone users follow a different upgrade cycle than US-based iPhone users, and I merely want this particular view to be represented in this dicussion. I for one am pretty screwed if the next iPhone is only released in September, because by then my 12-month contract will have been renewed and I won't be able to get a rebate on a new device.





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees New Era
  • New York Yankees New Era



  • Sydde
    Apr 14, 03:31 PM
    This sewing circle uses sarcasm time-to-time.

    My mother liked to wear this T-shirt at the most inappropriate events

    http://www.northernsun.com/images/imagelarge/Ladies-Sewing-Circle-Blue-T-Shirt-(1718B).jpg

    (though, at the time, hers was red)





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees 8
  • New York Yankees 8



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 10, 08:53 AM
    I inputed it exactly like this in my calculator and I got 2. So...

    Edit: I voted 2 because I thought of it as 48 over (/) 2(9+3)
    But written as 48�2(9+3) I would say 288...

    Strange.

    You didn't enter it properly then...

    Here
    280594
    The thing about this question is, whats the point of the parentheses..

    Try using a calculator that uses the "/" instead of the divided by sign. You'll get 288. I tried it the way you did it on an old calculator and I got 2. But that's not the way it is in the OP. It's 48/2(9+3)

    LOL um... ok? It's a calculator...

    For the last time, a simple google search will show you guys that unless the calculator is in scientific mode, it will give you the wrong answer. Hard to believe, I guess, that a machine could be wrong, but it's true.





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees Red and
  • New York Yankees Red and



  • AidenShaw
    Mar 29, 02:20 PM
    In 5-10 years the iPod will become extinct. By then the touch will be hanging on a thin wire.

    Note that MS is dropping the standalone Zune hardware, and moving the Zune interface into Windows Phone 7.

    If your phone can do it all, why make standalone music players?





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees B-Dub Hat
  • New York Yankees B-Dub Hat



  • macbwizard
    Mar 28, 09:45 AM
    Who is this joker?

    Apple�s apparent focus on software in its WWDC announcement backs up what my own sources are saying about the annual conference. That is, expect a software show in not a hardware event.

    It's a DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE it is always focused on software. This announcement does nothing to prove either way.





    new york yankees caps red. Cheap New York Yankees New Era
  • Cheap New York Yankees New Era



  • Noodlefarmer
    Apr 26, 02:39 PM
    "15.5" Vaio: 2.4Ghz Core i5, 4gb of Ram, Radeon 5470 512mb $860 Aug/2010. A mac with similar specs, and a weaker GPU would have cost me around a $1,000 extra, so I've been Apple free since Aug 2010.

    And yet you can't stay away.

    Sad.





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees and Nice New
  • New York Yankees and Nice New



  • pack
    Apr 7, 12:49 PM
    I feel like im taking crazy pills...I think theres some confusion as to my feelings on the topic. Apple SHOULD include a discrete GPU in all of it's PRO Macbook line. Period. If you want a more exotic upgrade, fine. But to give a high end, expensive notebook integrated graphics is pure rubbish! Now, does Apple make more money by their status quo? Absolutely. Is is the right thing for the consumer? NO.




    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees Red-Black
  • New York Yankees Red-Black



  • Snowy_River
    Nov 26, 03:10 PM
    ...Why would I want to waste my time learning shorthand (which makes the assumption that TPCs could handle various forms of shorthand) so I could do through writing what I can already do at 70+ WPM via typing. And with typing, it solves the whole problem of handwriting recognition, because there ISN'T ANY...

    Just for the record, if you can type more than 70 WPM, then your typing speed is well into the top 10%. Average typing speed is around 35 WPM, and most people can write faster than they can type.





    new york yankees caps red. New Era New York Yankees
  • New Era New York Yankees



  • maddonkey
    Sep 11, 12:45 PM
    Has anybody noticed that the shipping times for all Macbooks have gone up to 5-7 days?





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees Heavy Hitter
  • New York Yankees Heavy Hitter



  • Multimedia
    Sep 16, 12:19 AM
    If you really want longer battery life, then you should be hoping to keep the X1600. It's regarded as having the best "performance per watt" of recent mobile GPUs.I'd rather have a bigger battery and a Go 7700. I've not seen any decent figures for power draw on the mobile chips. The 7700 is manufactured on an 80nm process tho', so that should help some.
    Whichever uses less battery power is what I would prefer as long as it can still drive a 30" ACD or Dell when it's plugged into AC.Personally, I hope (well, pipe dream actually) they'll make MBP build-to-order like Mac Pro. I'd downgrade the CPU to the 2.0GHz version. It wholesales for $130 less than the 2.16, and $340 less than the 2.33. That's way too much to pay for a fractional speed increase.

    OTOH, the 2.0 Xeon is $370 less than the 2.66 and Apple only cuts the price $75 for two of them. That's robbery. So I guess MBP BTO probably wouldn't help me even if they did it.The 2GHz downgrade is $300 not $75. Where did you get that number? Apple probably pays a lot less for each so this discount seems fair to me. Seems to me the down and up grade Mac Pro processor pricing is geard to steer buyers to the 2.66GHz model. I don't agree with you Apple is stealing anything from any of us. I think your use of the word "robbery" is not appropriate expecially since your figure of $75 is a flat out fabrication of your imagination. :rolleyes:Bear in mind custom options effectively "cost" Apple a lot more due to requiring special attention in a way the rest of the line doesn't. More so with the laptop line due to the processor being socketted rather than soldered.Dyslexia at work. Laptop processors are directly soldered to the LB to keep the profile slim, iMacs & minis socketed.Personally, I think the 2.33GHz part price is insane considering the small speed-bump, but that's up to Apple.While I agree the 2.33GHz upgrades are too expensive on the iMac, I expect the 2.33GHz will be the standard part in both the 15" and 17" top MBP models - no doubt on the 17". Who knows, Apple's cost per 2.33 may even drop every 30 days or so in their contract with Intel.





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees MLB New Era
  • New York Yankees MLB New Era



  • scupking
    May 6, 07:53 AM
    Intel makes some great processors. It would be a bad idea to move to ARM. Sure keep ARM in the mobile world like the iPad and iphones but don't bring them to laptops and desktops. Can't wait to see how Intels ivy bridge is next year.





    new york yankees caps red. new-era-red-new-york-yankees-
  • new-era-red-new-york-yankees-



  • maccompaq
    Jan 5, 09:08 AM
    I don't use AV software on my Windows computers nor will I use it on my Macs.
    And believe it or not, I have not had an infection in all the years (many) that I have been on the net.





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees New Era
  • New York Yankees New Era



  • RalfTheDog
    Apr 7, 10:38 AM
    Apple is one greedy corporation that just loves to attack.. typical of the coming corporate takeover of humanity.

    How is this an attack? Apple can't make enough devices to match demand, while RIM will have a hard time selling the few units they do make. If RIM had people lining up every morning to get an rPad, they would have an issue.

    You are not supply limited if you can't sell what you make.





    new york yankees caps red. This New Era New York Yankees
  • This New Era New York Yankees



  • JaimeChinook
    Nov 9, 12:56 PM
    After being reassured by a number of posts here, I downloaded the Sophos software and immediately did a scan of my HD. I was expecting it to find something "serious" that I would have to let Sophos deal with. It did not. Nothing was found; although the scan took about 45 minutes. At one point (near the end), the scan seemed to stop (hang up?) but it restarted OK. Perhaps it was just dealing with a particularly large file.

    I, too, am not so concerned about viral problems with my MBP but I do receive and resend files from numerous PCs so I suppose have Sophos software "on the job" might make me more responsible.

    I am curious; I seldom find anything is free. How does Sophos recover his investment in this project?





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees Authentic On
  • New York Yankees Authentic On



  • infobhan
    Jul 30, 03:36 PM
    If nothing else, Apple getting into the phone business will give Microsoft some competition. These Windows "smartphone" OS based phones are popping up everywhere.





    new york yankees caps red. New York Yankees leather Hat
  • New York Yankees leather Hat



  • pmz
    May 4, 03:24 PM
    Not exactly. You can always choose to go back to another date in the past.

    Assuming you know when the problem began.

    The further back you go, the better off you are just restoring to stock.





    new york yankees caps red. classic New York Yankees
  • classic New York Yankees



  • Don't panic
    May 5, 11:35 AM
    are we ready to move to the next room? anyone wants to split out for whatever reason?





    Unspeaked
    Aug 11, 01:40 PM
    I guess your point is that Apple agrees with YOU, right?

    No, my point is that I think Apple will continue to do what it's always done, and that those arguing that they'll suddenly treat product announcements differently just because their chips are now supplied by Intel are only speculating.

    I admit I'm speculating as well, but my speculation is based on Apple's known prior history, while other's is based on their wet dreams of Core 2 Duo MacBooks, which they've been wanting since before the *original* MacBook was even announced, and which they'll probably complain about once they're actually released anyway, and hold off for the next gen chips.

    ::sigh::





    mkrishnan
    Nov 22, 06:51 AM
    I remember the head of Atari saying something similar about Sony's Playstation.

    Yeah, they might even be right, but this definitely sounded inordinately defensive. If Palm's position were really secure, their attitude should be along the lines of "Let Apple do whatever it wants. We'll just keep making the best phones." But.... it wasn't.





    Vice92
    Apr 10, 05:59 PM
    Math is a language we engineers, scientists, economists, etc... are fluent in.

    To us this is not-ideal delivery method, but it has a definite meaning.

    Looking at the thread, I think there is a clear dividing line. Native math speakers: scientists, engineers, programmers, etc... say 288. Others who are effectively non-native speakers may interpret 2 due to their lack of fluency.

    B

    I don't see how you can say that. None the less how anyone can confidently answer this question.

    You arrive at 288 by multiplying 48/2 * (9+3), but that is assuming multiplication is the implied operator.

    The way the equation is written, this question simply does not make sense. Parenthesis or something similar are needed to make this equation solvable.

    You say you are fluent in mathematics, etc, but fluency requires proper syntax, which the equation simply does not have. If a professional gave me this problem to solve I would call them an idiot.





    wizz0bang
    Jul 23, 12:24 PM
    I too am holding out hope for a 13" MBP. The 13" MB isn't powerful enough graphically and the 15" MBP is too big.

    Besides, the aluminum is just stylin!





    dukebound85
    Apr 10, 12:14 PM
    I agree with I student UK using the constraints of / makes it rather ambiguos (did I spell that right) as I originally read it. I believed the 2(9+3) to be in the denominator in which case the answer is clearly 2

    You can't assume that 2(9+3) is under the denominator

    They way it is explicitly written is interpreted to be (48/2)*(9+3)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment