Saturday, May 14, 2011

pantech crux verizon phone

pantech crux verizon phone. verizon pantech crux keyboard.
  • verizon pantech crux keyboard.



  • kskill
    Jul 29, 11:07 PM
    they guy says it's the sleekest phone he's ever seen? i wonder if it incorporates this "none-touch" interface that was posted earlier in the week for the iPod. that'd be pretty awesome.





    pantech crux verizon phone. For Verizon Pantech Crux Zebra
  • For Verizon Pantech Crux Zebra



  • bigrell486
    Jul 21, 06:49 PM
    Maybe I'm out in right field with this suggestion, but how about a further separation between the black Macbook and the white, other than color?

    Macbooks (white) - Yonah and integrated graphics (960?)
    Macbook (black) - Merom and the new integrated graphics (965???)

    That would certainly justify the black's higher cost and would give it more of a punch to be that PB 12" replacement.

    This makes perfect sense as Apple has already dub the Black Macbook the "Top of the Line" yet there isn't really a difference between it and the Midrange so by adding The new processor and graphics chip Apple would essentially create the Top of the Line MacBook





    pantech crux verizon phone. market comes Pantech+crux
  • market comes Pantech+crux



  • archipellago
    Apr 26, 04:29 PM
    What makes a product "Best" in its category is defined by different people differently. For some people "best" is a free phone because they can't afford anything else. Some people pour over the specs and select the "best".

    For me, "best" is the phone that operates the most intuitively to my way of thinking. I want something that I don't need to refer back to the manual to use its features. My Android Incredible came with a 8" x 11", 73 page manual that I need to use to operate the phone... that fact speaks volumes to what separates the Android from the "best."

    or perchance your overall level of intelligence..?

    Any normal person (i.e. with thumbs) can use Android or iOS well within a day.





    pantech crux verizon phone. Octane The LG phone has an
  • Octane The LG phone has an



  • MickyDees
    Apr 18, 02:47 PM
    I guess I can see Apple's point. But, aren't all tablets going to have a similar style and interface? It would seem like there can be only marginal differences in a touch screen interface.





    pantech crux verizon phone. Level feature phone from
  • Level feature phone from



  • technicolor
    Jul 21, 04:01 PM
    I think there needs to be a bigger differentiation between the MB's and MBP's.




    pantech crux verizon phone. verizon pantech crux cases.
  • verizon pantech crux cases.



  • technicolor
    Jul 21, 04:01 PM
    I think there needs to be a bigger differentiation between the MB's and MBP's.




    pantech crux verizon phone. The Pantech Crux will cost
  • The Pantech Crux will cost



  • hhaydenn
    Apr 25, 09:23 AM
    Hold up, so it's just that easy to get in touch with Steve Jobs? What's his email address!?





    pantech crux verizon phone. designer PANTECH Crux CDM8999 verizon phone cover case | eBay
  • designer PANTECH Crux CDM8999 verizon phone cover case | eBay



  • cincoaranas
    May 6, 08:12 AM
    Moving away from Intel in their notebooks and desktops would be a HUGE mistake in my opinion. Intel is the big dog and they have the resources to keep innovating. I guess if they plan on making everything iOS then it makes a little more sense, but for true blue OSX machines Intel has the muscle.

    I think they can pull it off. I watched as they went from Motorola 680X0, to PowerPC (which was huge) and then to Intel (hell froze over!) So this happening would not be the least bit surprising or concerning.





    pantech crux verizon phone. After launching many Pantech
  • After launching many Pantech



  • bedifferent
    Apr 23, 04:30 PM
    If this is true, I'd be a little pissed lol. I just traded up from my two 23" ACD's for two 24" LED LCD's.

    Hopefully this means with the Mac Pro rumors refresh and Final Cut release that Apple is refocusing on their neglected pro-line. Maybe we'll see a full line of dedicated displays instead of one stripped down iMac panel.





    pantech crux verizon phone. The Pantech Crux review,
  • The Pantech Crux review,



  • alent1234
    Apr 7, 11:23 AM
    apple was supposed to have bought up all the smartphone displays as well, yet it's easy to buy an Atrix, Inspire or any other android phone. manufacturers just use screen sizes that apple doesn't use





    pantech crux verizon phone. Pantech Crux, Samsung Zeal
  • Pantech Crux, Samsung Zeal



  • shawnce
    Aug 4, 02:22 PM
    64bit OS & software on a 64 bit processor (especially a dual core) is much better at multitasking, for one.

    64 bit has nothing to do with multitasking.





    pantech crux verizon phone. Pantech Crux Phone (Verizon
  • Pantech Crux Phone (Verizon



  • Cavepainter
    Mar 30, 02:36 PM
    I hardly think $1 for 20 gigabytes of available anywhere storage is very unreasonable.

    Maybe that rate wouldn't be bad, but if you read the article, that's not what they're charging. Beyond the initial free amount, its $1 per 1 gig, not $1 per 20 gigs. A terabyte per year is a thousand dollars a year. That's not too cheap. And this isn't including bandwidth usage, which is gonna cost money too, of course. Plus, what do you think, are these rates and bandwidth usage costs gonna be higher or lower in the future?

    They (banks) aren't storing physical cash somewhere anymore, it's all just a line of electronic code that states what your balance is.

    Well, it actually it still exists as money, but of course banks aren't storing it all in a vault- they're loaning it out to other people, at rates 10 to 100 times greater than the interest rate they are offering you for using that money- and they're using your money to make them money. I'm sure they could loan out money at much lower rates and still do fine, but that's what we're used to paying, so there you go. But anyway, back on track-

    If you want premium content, you pay for it.

    That premium content you're happy to be paying lots of money for is actually making the provider plenty of money on the back end too- remember cable and satellite television still has plenty of advertisements. Again, they could probably charge you a third of what you currently pay and it would still be profitable. (I'm just sayin'...)


    People just think it's ridiculous to spend money on music because avenues have popped up where you can get it for free.

    True, but for me, no, I actually buy my music and support the artists- I just think its ridiculous to buy my music and pay someone else over and over and over again, forever, just to be able listen to it.

    I have 2 computers at home, a laptop, a phone that has storage, a DVR, even my Xbox can store music files..... How nice to be able to visit my parents, or go on vacation, or be at a friend's house, log on to their computer, and have my entire music library instantly available at my fingertips.

    80 gigs of music in a computer's memory doesn't actually "weigh" all that much. You can have all those files right there on your devices right now, unless you have terabytes of things to store. As storage continues to grow on computers, I think you'll find that the prices will be more and more appealing for larger and larger amounts of storage.

    Look, I understand your points, and if you have multiple platforms that need to share and sync enormous amounts of files, that can be a challenge and the cloud would be convenient. But for the amount of music and photography and other files I have and the way I would store it and access it, I personally would rather just have all the files I need right there on my computer at my fingertips without having to pay someone to access it from a remote location. You're certainly free to spend money to access things you already purchased, but its not for me. To each their own.





    pantech crux verizon phone. Verizon announced Wednesday
  • Verizon announced Wednesday



  • Reach
    Sep 16, 01:08 AM
    Sorry for being stupid here, but why do you guys want magnetic latches? It just doesn't seem superior to me, but then again I haven't tried the new macbooks, I just know that the solution on my old 17" powerbook was fine.
    The swappable HD is nice though, I'd like that.
    Anyway, fingers crossed, let it be true please! :)





    pantech crux verizon phone. Pantech Crux
  • Pantech Crux



  • coder12
    Mar 28, 11:09 AM
    It's important that Apple starts to devote some serious time to it's operating systems as well. I don't see any major drawbacks to delaying any potential new hardware introductions.

    I'm feeling the same way on this. I want Gingerbread and HPre OS to lust after iOS again!





    pantech crux verizon phone. The Pantech Crux is a very
  • The Pantech Crux is a very



  • Mechcozmo
    Nov 22, 01:34 AM
    blah blah blah Our hardware is incredibly expensive for what you can do with it blah blah blah Our software is older than XP blah blah blah blah Our new software is more delayed than Vista blah blah blah Our products kicked the Newton's arse a decade ago blah blah blah Apple can't beat the clear market leader blah blah blah

    I've been waiting for Palm OS 6 to come out for just about five years now. I'm not buying a new Palm... I'll just stick to my b0rked Tungsten|T. Programmed life expectancy, ha! But damn, that Soylent Green is tasty!





    pantech crux verizon phone. Pantech Crux. Key features:
  • Pantech Crux. Key features:



  • ravenvii
    May 3, 01:24 PM
    is it possible for a fight to end with both monsters and heroes in the room? (this will depend on how you organize the HP/AP)
    what happens next? another battle the next turn/round? can the heroes run? can the monster be re-located by the villain?

    No. No. No.

    can the healing treasure bring HP to be higher than the level (e.g, if i am level 3, with 1HP left, I am alone and I find the healing treasure, do i go to 3HP, to 6HP or is it like a flask that i can use in part and in part save/share later)?

    No.

    can the villain put traps in already explored rooms?

    Yes.

    would 'explore' also find secret doors if any?

    Neat idea, but no. Maybe future games.





    pantech crux verizon phone. Pantech Crux is an affordable
  • Pantech Crux is an affordable



  • milozauckerman
    Aug 7, 03:36 PM
    1. You are going to spend thousands on a Mac PRO and you are going to pitch a fit over adding wireless for less than 80 bucks?
    Yes. I bought a work truck for $15000 and made them give me a $100 bedliner free. The amount I'm spending has nothing to do with my desire to extract the most value for myself.

    Apple ain't a charity, I want every last penny I can squeeze from our transactions.

    Guess what, these are PROFESSIONAL WORKSTATIONS, not consumer internet computers. The target demographic of these computers is a wired-network setting. Obviously home users and others may have use for wireless in a Mac Pro, so that's why Apple OFFERS IT.
    These are PROFESSIONAL WORKSTATIONS that LOOK an awful lot like DESKTOP COMPUTERS shockingly enough.

    I hear you can even buy one if you've never worked in an office.

    I hear Apple's popular among 'creative types' who might work independently, even from home.





    pantech crux verizon phone. Verizon officially
  • Verizon officially



  • iLunar
    Apr 5, 02:25 PM
    I don't see what the big deal is. Of course Apple is going to try to minimize the risk of the jailbreak community. They want to avoid headlines about spyware and such that creep out of the jailbroken community. It's just good PR.





    pantech crux verizon phone. The Pantech Crux will be
  • The Pantech Crux will be



  • twoodcc
    Aug 3, 12:14 AM
    Merom:

    Twice the Battery life.
    Twice the L2 cache - 4MB
    20% more calculations at same speed.
    Same price as Yonah.

    Why not have these improvements ASAP? If you want to buy a Yonah Mac for less, just go to the refurb page. They are all there. If not, the one you want will come back soon. I monitor that page regularly and everything is in the refurb cycle now.

    are you trying to tell me that with Merom a macbook will get 12 hours on the same battery?

    maybe 20% better, but the real-world benchmarks show that 20% is not much at all, if anything.

    i'm not saying i don't want Merom, but i just don't see the big thing that Apple needs to instantly put Merom in everything that it sells that use a mobile processor.





    2ndPath
    Aug 7, 06:16 PM
    That brings up a question I was wondering about...since they only offer 1 model that can be customized by Apple...what will the Apple Stores and Authorized Resellers have in stock...Just the base model?

    I was also wondering about that. The stores also have additional configurations of the MacBooks and MacBook Pros available. Probably Apple will have three standard configurations in the Stores. The stores could also just customize the machines for the customers. I don't know how easy it is to switch the CPUs, but all the other components, which can be customized, seem to be easily changable.





    �algiris
    May 4, 03:56 PM
    Many countries have caps. US, Canada, Australia.

    Many is not all. Let's not assume.





    Eye4Desyn
    Mar 28, 10:29 AM
    Think about it...
    Appl introduced a new Verizon iPhone 4 in January of this year and it only launched last month (February).
    Apple is also expected to release a white version of the iPhone 4 next month.

    These two iPhone 4 upgrades seem to allow Apple to push back the launch of their next-generation handset. Afterall, how could they release updated iPhone 4s in February and April then a whole new device in June?

    +1. My thoughts exactly. September = iPhone 4S/5 release.





    Tilpots
    Apr 9, 09:17 PM
    Given your argument I would have thought you'd represent "less filling". :p

    B

    Touch�. :D





    SteveRichardson
    Aug 7, 02:58 PM
    Yea okay so I'm leaving for Chicago on the 22nd of this month for school and I really wanted to get a MBP with merom before then.

    boooo I'll have to settle for the current chips, which I'm sure are great anyway.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment