Saturday, May 14, 2011

paula patton thicke baby

paula patton thicke baby. Robin Thicke amp; wife Paula
  • Robin Thicke amp; wife Paula



  • btrav13
    Jun 12, 10:02 AM
    However, you are unfortunately stuck in the position that if you buy the device, you are buying ATT service. As long as this continues to happen, then Apple really doesn't have any incentive to move it to other carriers. I mean, technically they do, but if there are service complaints, yet the very same people who complain still continue to purchase the new one ever year, then that's not sending a very strong message, in my opinion.





    paula patton thicke baby. Robin Thicke and His Wife
  • Robin Thicke and His Wife



  • Steve121178
    Apr 28, 07:45 AM
    Guessing 2012 see Apple shift up again? Redesigned MacBook Pro's, retina display iPad 3..

    Doubtful. Windows 8 = large PC sales as people choose to upgrade etc





    paula patton thicke baby. paula patton and robin
  • paula patton and robin



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 15, 09:59 AM
    I have a couple problems with this approach. There's so much attention brought to this issue of specifically gay bullying that it's hard to see this outside of the framework of identity politics.

    Where's the videos and support for fat kids being bullied? Aren't they suicidal, too, or are we saying here that gays have a particular emotional defect and weakness? They're not strong enough to tough this out? Is that the image the gay community wants to promote?

    Man, being a fat kid in high school. That was rough. There were a number of cool, popular gay guys in my school. I'm sure they took some crap from some people, but oh how I would have rather been one of them! But hey, I'm still here, I'm still alive.

    Bullying is a universal problem that affects just about anyone with some kind of difference others choose to pick on. It seems like everyone is just ignoring all that for this hip, trendy cause.

    This sentiment leads to defeat on all fronts. It is also used by people against the particular issue to divide and conquer.

    In this case, someone who really wants bullying of another segment of the population specifically addressed should embrace the start of the one movement already begun and network with the people involved to gather their support in embracing the other issue or including it.

    Simply arguing one movement on an issue is not worthy of support because it is not all inclusive is not helping anyone.





    paula patton thicke baby. paula patton robin thicke baby
  • paula patton robin thicke baby



  • Edge100
    Apr 15, 11:52 AM
    I feel sad at how many of you are totally distorting the message of Christ. The real blame goes on those who use his name to sully his very purpose. Those false Christians make me sick.

    I agree. People should focus exclusively on the New Testament, where hateful behaviour is unequivocally denounced.

    Take slavery, for instance. If ever there was a hateful action that we call all be united against, it's slavery. Good thing the NT takes a firm stance against slavery...

    ohh.... (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/1pet/2.html#18)

    damn... (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/1tim/6.html#1)

    it doesn't... (http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/col/3.html#22)

    We should also commend Jesus himself, for taking such a firm stance against the horrors of the Old Testament...

    wait... (http://bible.cc/matthew/5-18.htm)

    that's not correct... (http://bible.cc/luke/16-17.htm)





    paula patton thicke baby. paula patton baby pictures.
  • paula patton baby pictures.



  • ender land
    Apr 23, 11:20 PM
    You are correct ... there are no Gods ... zero ... nada ... zilch.

    I am not sure what all that other rambling on you were going on about ... most of it made no sense

    Nice. You've proven my point with that one statement. Congratulations, you are my first I & R.

    Thank you. I thought it was only me.

    We don't have the answers, so why must we persist in this feckless inquiry??

    No, we are not the centre of the Universe, as was believed not-so-long-ago, but still our delusions of grandeur carry us forward, along this path to nothingness.

    *shrug*

    I guess this sort of style of posting is why the question in the OP is relevant. Thanks guys for providing examples of what I was talking about in my initial posts in this thread.

    For what it's worth, I enjoyed the past few hours of posting, as I greatly enjoy people challenging my beliefs and causing me to think through positions I hold and believe. Thank you to those of you who participated in the actual discussion (this includes you Mac'nCheese, in spite of your last post). If any of you honestly do care to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me.





    paula patton thicke baby. robin thicke and paula patton
  • robin thicke and paula patton



  • macUser2007
    Oct 8, 10:00 AM
    Flash is what will bring the iPhone down.

    I can see the ads:

    iPhone: I have touch.
    Android: Bleh, I have touch too.

    iPhone: I am sleek and I have a 3.5" screen.
    Android: Bleh, nowadays I am sleek too, and I have a 4" screen.

    Android: Oh, and I can surf ALL of the web, including Flash sites and Hulu.
    iPhone (nervously picking a pimple): Bleh, who needs Flash, I hate Flash!!! I hate Flash even more than I hated Copy/Paste. Just wait for HTML5, it'd be here in only 5 years....

    Voiceover: Yes you can! But only with Android.





    paula patton thicke baby. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton
  • Robin Thicke and Paula Patton



  • Hodapp
    Sep 26, 04:22 PM
    8-Core Mac Pro? Can't wait to upgrade. :cool:





    paula patton thicke baby. robin thicke and paula patton
  • robin thicke and paula patton



  • Nomadski
    Apr 28, 09:16 PM
    Apple may market the iPod touch as an "iPod", but in all reality it is just an advanced PDA that has a really good music player inside it. More of an iPod by Label, than it is by past definition.

    No, its a fully fledged iPod which has further functions. The music player is even called iPod. You use it in the same way you use old iPods (Artist, Genre, Album etc) except the interface has changed. Its an iPod.

    I don't think it is. There are many past examples of fads that lasted an entire decade, even longer.

    Huh? If a trend of popularity lasts a decade, "even longer" it most certainly cannot be considered a fad, by any definition. Just because less and less people (in your eyes) are using them in their old form, doesn't make them a fad over a period of 10 years (and still selling well). Were VHS tapes or DVDs a fad? Were Playstation 1's a fad? Ill give you a fad...Moon Boots. Tiffany. Puffa Jackets. Hula Hoops.

    Some things fade away very quickly after huge popularity. These are fads. Some things simply evolve or get superceded by a superior version. These aren't.

    The iPod was introduced in hit popularity in 2003 / when it was later replaced (in the eyes of masses of people buying them) by the iPhone, and later iPod Touch as the next "new thing".

    The iPod came out years after the first mp3 players existed, and yet managed to completely dominate the market very quickly and stayed dominant for 10 years. They have become so intrinsically intertwined in what they do, that many people mistakenly refer to them as a generic term for all mp3 players - people come into my shop asking for Sony iPods for example.

    If we were still using the 2001 models it would be a crazy world we live in, but iPhones are still iPods, Touches are still iPods and the original still sells well as the Classic, with the Nano and Shuffle also far more popular than any other none Apple product on the music market. This is 10 years on.

    Are you? Why do you think Windows 7 sells so well? All Mac users need to buy one.

    Im not even sure this guy can be serious. Windows 7 sells so well because people who upgraded an 8 year old OS (XP) to a buggy overbloated OS (Vista) had to quickly replace it with something that actually works (7). W7 is great IMO, but Mac users don't need to use Windows in any form, they have OSX. And OSX rocks.

    Just because they CAN install Windows doesn't mean they do.





    paula patton thicke baby. Robin Thicke amp; Paula Patton
  • Robin Thicke amp; Paula Patton



  • Howdr
    Mar 18, 08:20 AM
    Glad I got the AT&T 3G iPad 2. :D:D:D

    I was really considering jailbreaking for theathering but unlike some have a problem with stealing.

    And YES I do believe that if I buy 2 GIG of data I should be able to use it as I wish. But just becuase I want it that way does not give me the right to do it.Its stealing because At&t says so? Really? How about At&t stealing from us? They are charging twice for the same Data, that is stealing from the users.

    No offense but I think people are brainwashed.

    In Europe and even here in the US there are many carriers who do not charge for tethering because honestly I think charging is not ethical.

    Just because a thief (At&t) gets away with it does not make it right.

    The law does not monitor contracts, it waits for us to complain and bring it to the judge. Maybe its time for a class action.





    paula patton thicke baby. Robin Thicke, Paula Patton
  • Robin Thicke, Paula Patton



  • Multimedia
    Oct 9, 10:21 AM
    I meant quad-core package (socket) - be it Clovertown/Woodcrest or Kentsfield/Conroe.

    On a multi-threaded workflow, twice as many somewhat slower threads are better than half as many somewhat faster threads.

    Of course, many desktop applications can't use four cores (or 8), and many feel "snappier" with fewer, faster cores.
    _______________

    In one demo at IDF, Intel showed a dual Woodie against the top Opteron.

    The Woody was about 60% faster, using 80% of the power.

    On stage, they swapped the Woodies with low-voltage Clovertowns which matched the power envelope of the Woodies that they removed. I think they said that the Clovertowns were 800 MHz slower than the Woodies.

    With the Clovertowns, the system was 20% faster than the Woodies (even at 800 MHz slower per core), at almost exactly the same wattage (1 or 2 watts more). This made it 95% faster than the Opterons, still at 80% of the power draw.

    You can see the demo at http://www.intel.com/idf/us/fall2006/webcast.htm - look for Gelsinger's keynote the second day.After watching that video I am more hyped up about getting the 8-core Mac Pro than before for my Multi-Threaded Workload. I also watched the Otellini Keynote (http://mfile.akamai.com/28603/wmv/intelstudio.download.akamai.com/10670//idf/event3/092606_pso/pso_high.wmv) and was struck by Phil Schiller's appearance where he REFUSED to utter the phrase "Core 2 Duo" with regard to the 24" iMac on stage. I was shocked and appalled that he made no mention it is Core 2 Duo. He called it a Core Duo iMac. Blows me away he forgot to say the "2" part.

    I can't tell if that was intentional on his part or not. :eek:





    paula patton thicke baby. Paula Patton is earning rave
  • Paula Patton is earning rave



  • chim9999
    Jul 10, 08:15 PM
    i'm in north central arkansas. town with a population of 12k. we just went 3g a couple of weeks ago. 2 dropped calls since then (one crossing from 2g back to 3g). can't remember last dropped call on 2g.





    paula patton thicke baby. would Paula+patton+aby
  • would Paula+patton+aby



  • AJsAWiz
    Jun 13, 06:17 PM
    I loved the iPhone, but the AT&T service is crap! It drops calls with 5 Bars and 3G, so the Towers are not the issue. If Steve Jobs would wake F&*$ up and get with Verizon then AT&T would go out of Business. I am now with Verizon which is where I came from to get the iPhone and I have not dropped a call yet?

    C'Mon Steve get the iPhone to Verizon.

    I've had the iPhone since it first came out ( currently have 3GS) and have just started having signal strength problems and dropped calls in the past year. This problem was far worse when I was with Verizon. It was so bad that Verizon, after seeing the history of calls to customer service, finally let me out of my contract without having to pay a termination fee. Then I went to AT&T.





    paula patton thicke baby. Thicke-Patton-xmas-5
  • Thicke-Patton-xmas-5



  • Peace
    Sep 20, 12:56 AM
    I always thought it would have a hard drive.Even though MacCentral says it doesn't I don't think Bob Iger is so dumb to not know it does.

    Watch for EyeTV and Apple coming together over the next 3 months!!

    This WILL be a killer box.





    paula patton thicke baby. Paula Patton Stunning in with
  • Paula Patton Stunning in with



  • milo
    Jul 13, 10:19 AM
    well they will all have the same mobo, so conroe on the low end and woodcrest on the high ends isnt an option

    Why do they all have to have the same mobo?

    Which is why I believe that macPro's will be all dual-duals. single Woodcrest makes no sense, and splitting MacPro-lineup between Woodcrest and Conroes doesn't make much sense either. Remember: MacPro's are hi-end workstations. so dual-dual makes sense there.

    Why doesn't splitting the lineup make sense? If they don't split the lineup, they're looking at bumping the price of the base model by hundreds of dollars with no benefit. Complete waste of money.

    the majority of Mac desktop professional users are people who rely on Adobe for everyday work.

    Do you have anything to back that up? That totally sounds like speculation.

    So Dell has a system with dirt-cheap CPU and that vaunted Dell-"designed" case for under $1000. And you are now expecting to get an Apple-system with kick-ass case and considerably more expensive CPU with just $200 extra?

    I wish apple would stop wasting money on the "kick ass case", especially since it's not that great a case aside from looking pretty. I'd love to see a budget model that was simple - why not make one more similar to a dell and keep the price more competitive? I buy it for the OS and apps, not because the plastic is shinier.

    the price difference between a 2.33/2.4 conroe is going to be like 20 bucks in the volume apple is getting, maybe less, memory has about a 60 buck difference for a pair of 512 sticks so it runs up to about 30 bucks in bulk and the motherboard is going to cost about 50 more to apple, thats a total of 100 bucks which will probably be made back by saveings in overhead and support costs.

    Are you comparing to woodcrest? I call BS. If you want to make that claim for real, do it with real numbers, not with ones you guesstimated.





    paula patton thicke baby. Actress Paula Patton was seen
  • Actress Paula Patton was seen



  • mac jones
    Mar 12, 06:10 AM
    The problem for the west with a situation like this (or conversely the east when something happens in the west), is that the news in the other hemisphere is bound to be delayed, and at the mercy of translation; it goes with the territory.

    I don't want to start a pissing match with anyone, because I think all of us want the same thing, and fear the same thing.

    All I'm advocating is waiting on reliable information as things develop, and not to jump to any wild conclusions. If anyone's got vested interest in worrying, it's us here in Japan.

    Truly. My heart goes out to all in Japan.





    paula patton thicke baby. Robin Thicke#39;s wife Paula
  • Robin Thicke#39;s wife Paula



  • Old Muley
    May 2, 09:36 AM
    After seeing at least two posters refer to this as a "virus", I'm sitting here doing a face palm. One more "it's a virus" comment and I'm moving up to the double face palm...





    paula patton thicke baby. Thicke amp; Paula Patton#39;s
  • Thicke amp; Paula Patton#39;s



  • skunk
    Mar 15, 06:48 PM
    I've found that most people don't care as much about their country as people believe (or say they do). They and their families well being come first above all else in almost ALL cases of people. They only care about the "country" when it benefits them in a way that they know (or are used to).What evidence do you have for this beyond the purely anecdotal?

    Not that I hope there is, but if there is nuclear a threat to their health, or their (future) children's health, you better bet they will move along to better pastures.You think there wasn't a nuclear threat in 1945?

    As for "moving to the US" one of the reasons why the US is so "advanced" is not because of age old traditional Americans' feats, but the immigrants who were given the opportunity to migrate here to "escape" their country. You didn't think we invented rockety, did you? What about nuclear power? E=mc2 itself was discoverd by someone who really didn't love his country! And a whole slew of other things...like the early computers. Mostly all of this was by immigrants who left their country to go to "the land of opportunity".Usually either because their country was in ruins or because they were under threat. Neither of these things applies in Japan. There has been a major natural catastrophe, possibly more to come, but if they managed to rebuild and thrive after the wholesale destruction of WW2, they will manage this time, too. If your thesis were true, then Japan, Germany (and most of the rest of Europe) would be depopulated wasteland. Some people clearly feel heavily invested in their local cultural values.





    paula patton thicke baby. Singer Robin Thicke and his
  • Singer Robin Thicke and his



  • dgree03
    Apr 28, 08:56 AM
    Ahh. Any proof, or just making up stuff?

    Best thing I could find

    http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2010/Gadgets/Report/Desktop-and-Laptop-Computers.aspx





    paula patton thicke baby. paula patton robin thicke baby
  • paula patton robin thicke baby



  • javajedi
    Oct 12, 07:59 PM
    Originally posted by ddtlm
    Anyway I've had my fun here for now. I think it is settled that the G4 does poorly at this particular float test. I've done everything I can think of and gone though all sorts of variations of the loop trying to increase the IPC but I could never make significant headway on either the PC or the Mac.

    That said, this test is essentialy a test where we do 400000000 double precision square roots which we don't even store and nothing else. There are no memory access, only very predictable branches. I have radically changed the loop and compiler flags and essentially nothing besides the sqrt() makes any difference.

    I do not regard this test as important in the overall picture. It does not illustrate anything important to anyone, unless someone sits around doing square roots all day.

    I might also add that designing a meaningful benchmark is very hard. I think SPEC is about as good as it gets, and yes the G4 looses in floats there too. :)


    I'm in the process of figuring out vMathLib. I'm a Java guy, so all this Altivec stuff looks totally foreign to me :(

    Never the less, once I get it working, I'll share the results with you folks.

    Also: If anyone here wants me to try something, G3 vs G4, or whatever, aside from the square root and integer mult, let me know. I'd actually like to make full featured cocoa app full of test suites.





    ender land
    Apr 23, 09:15 PM
    Why is the PRSI attitude 'religion is wrong'?


    I have no idea. I'm not one of those perpetuating that attitude. All I know is that this is the attitude, regardless as to the "why" it exists. Maybe because the majority of atheists tend to have an attitude of more "religion sucks, I'm atheist" whereas religious people do not have an "atheism sucks, I'm theistic" attitude for the most part.

    If these forums reflected US religious belief, atheist opinions would be vastly outnumbered by theists, wouldn't they? Why is this?

    Honestly, if you really believe in Christianity or any other religion you won't waste your time posting on some internet forum under anonymous names discussing things which ultimately will benefit no one save providing some cheap entertainment. This is because people who are religious more often think their life has meaning outside what meaning they create for it. As such, self indulgence for the sake of entertainment is not normally valued in religion.

    In general the internet is also ripe with issues that are not desired for nearly all religions (porn, suggestive pictures, swearing, etc). This is a key part of why I actually have avatars disabled on all forums I go to, many people like using really suggestive images as avatars. Some forums I will even disable images in posts.

    Time spent on forums rarely results in any sort of benefit other than cheap entertainment. Granted, you can make friendships from it and even meet people you previously knew online (I'm guilty of this :eek:), but in general, the overwhelming majority of the time spent is "wasted." A single face to face meeting with a friend provides more long term value than hours upon hours of reading forums and posting.

    The atheists I have known over the years tend to be far more bitter towards the world than theists. This does NOT mean everyone here is bitter towards the world. But it is a general trend I have noticed with the many atheists I have interacted with over the years and a trait I once shared. Bitterness tends to make you a loner. Loners seem to gravitate towards the internet because it is a place people accept you, at least somewhat, regardless of whatever reasons you are that way. I am in many regards a loner; I have probably 20k or 25k posts on forums over the past years as a result. I suspect this is also true of the majority of posters here, deep down, we do not naturally form relationships quickly and it's way easier to get cheap social interaction online than in the dreaded Real Life.

    I guess the overarching generalization is that people with theistic beliefs have greatly different priorities than those who do not. More often than not, there are things in people's lives they value much more than cheap online entertainment, and as a result, tend to stay away from it as such. Those without such beliefs/convictions/etc are far more likely to do things which are a waste of time. The stronger someone's theistic beliefs are, the more likely they are to both defend them as well as believe what I just wrote, so all you normally will find online is people who are halfheartedly theistic or are the "sunday morning Christian" or "twice a year Christian" types.


    btw, thank you for making me think through this answer, it has made me aware just how much of a waste forums like this in fact are. I can list dozens of things which are more valuable, fulfilling, and beneficial longterm than browsing macrumors or the other forums, yet for some reason I still spend time here. I definitely will be evaluating this time...





    SirOmega
    Sep 26, 12:49 AM
    Anandtech already reported the 4 core chips WILL WORK in the Mac Pro.

    I can definately see how this is going to work out model wise. We'll see the current $2499 model and the up and down options, plus one quad core model at $3299 or possibly less depending on the dual core price drop.

    Also, 8 cores would be insane for rendering workstations. 4 cores for rendering in the background, 2 for OS, 2 for other work.





    Liquorpuki
    Mar 14, 08:50 PM
    That might be my point.

    What's your point? Circular reasoning?

    That's like arguing the problem with medicine is that the patients are diagnosed by doctors

    The problem with education is the students are taught by teachers

    etc





    torbjoern
    Mar 13, 03:03 PM
    Nuclear Power is fine by me as long as they have proper safety routines and actually follow them. Not like the ones they had in Soviet Ukraine. However, if an earthquake is enough to cause a meltdown, I doubt that I would build the plant in the first place.





    cnorth3
    Oct 7, 02:30 PM
    yet all the one advantage the apple model has it killed by the fact that how difficult it is to get an app approved and no way to directly sell it to the consumer.

    That is what going to hurt apple in the good devs leaving. The best devs are starting to get fed up with apple system and looking elsewhere.

    Yeah, it's almost impossible to get an app approved (other than the 70k that have already been approved):rolleyes: And sure, most devs would much rather sell direct than have to put up with all the visibility and market power of the App Store. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

    Apple is such a nuisance!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment