Saturday, May 14, 2011

prom hairdos

prom hairdos. Curly Updo Prom Hairstyles
  • Curly Updo Prom Hairstyles



  • springscansing
    Oct 13, 04:46 AM
    This is actually my first post. Yay! Been a machead forever (using a IIgs when I was 4).

    ANYWAY, regarding various posts about PCs encoding mp3s faster than macs. I am an audio engineer, and I must say the encoding algorithm is MUCH better sounding in iTunes than in Winamp, and I assume most of you are using iTunes in your comparisons. Different programs encode at vastly different rates. For example, I don't know if you recall an application called Soundjam and another called Audiocatalyst. Soundjam encoded 2.4x faster, but sounded like total junk.

    Now.. I'm not part of the "MACS IS FASTR" group, because sadly, they aren't... I just wanted to point out the mp3 encoding tests weren't fair.

    - Springs





    prom hairdos. Wavy Prom Hairstyles
  • Wavy Prom Hairstyles



  • manic
    Jul 12, 12:42 PM
    1. Integrated graphics [MB] vs dedicated gpu [MBP].
    2. Built in expansion card slot.
    [everyone I see seems to either have or plans to get those internet service cards through their mobile phone service providers].

    Just those 2 things make the MB and MBP sooo different, that customers walk the line ALL the time on whether or not they can "get buy" with "just" a MacBook.

    If you meant that the MB and MBP are similar in processing power ONLY, then yes. Other than that, they are VERY different.

    Plus, a lot of people want the larger 15" screen. Just as many as those that want the more mobile 13". Again, VERY big differences.

    I totally agree, dude. I think theyre entirely different beasts. I was just trying to make a point that keeping yonahs in macbooks just to make the mbp look like a sounder deal doesnt make business sense to apple and that well likely see meroms in MB still this year.





    prom hairdos. Prom hairstyles should
  • Prom hairstyles should



  • MacCoaster
    Oct 13, 01:31 PM
    Originally posted by javajedi


    You are absolutely 110% correct. We've allready dismissed BackToTheMac's outlandish fallacies though :)

    I think he gets the picture now....
    Yup. Proven technology. I sure hope he gets the picture.





    prom hairdos. Prom Hairdos
  • Prom Hairdos



  • Gelfin
    Mar 27, 07:42 PM
    I agree: There's a place for that kind of therapy. I even know people who felt conflicted about their sexual orientation. Unfortunately, the conflict caused them some of the severest emotional pain I could imagine.

    The goal of any ethical psychological treatment is only to treat the conflict that causes pain. The patient is considered healthy when his thoughts and behaviors do not interfere with his ability to lead a fulfilling life, not when he changes his thoughts and behaviors to ones endorsed by the therapist. Anything else is abuse of the patient and psychological malpractice.

    To tell someone who is in conflict over his sexual orientation that he must change it to be well is no different than telling an anorexic to lose more weight so she doesn't feel so fat. It is indulging the conflict to produce conforming behavior rather than treating the conflict to produce a healthy patient.





    prom hairdos. Celebrity Prom Hairstyles 2010
  • Celebrity Prom Hairstyles 2010



  • Anonymous Freak
    Oct 7, 10:28 AM
    Yeah for now... But I'm sure we'll see 3GHz and faster as they increase production. All depends on when I finally decide to make my purchase. But the 2.66GHz is probably it... I may go with the 2.33GHz if the price on the 2.66 is to far out of line, but we'll see. Right now, the current 3GHz Mac Pro is $800 more, but to me that would be worth it for that extra edge on my renderings.

    Yeah, from what I've seen, it's very likely that Woodcrest (dual-core) and Clovertown (quad-core) could easily make it to the mid 3 GHz range on the current production process; and might even see 4 GHz. (Although 4 GHz would be toward the end of next year at the earliest.) With 45 nm production, we'll see bigger L2 caches, four cores as 'standard' on workstation/server chips, (four fully integrated cores, the way Woodcrest is two fully integrated cores now.)

    But I in raw GHz, we'll be stuck at about 4 GHz as the max for quite a while. Remember, "Moore's Law" didn't predict GHz, it predicted 'number of transistors or cost per transistor'. As long as we're doublling the number of cores each 1.5-2 years, we're keeping up with Moore's Law.





    prom hairdos. Hudgens Prom Hairstyles in
  • Hudgens Prom Hairstyles in



  • barkmonster
    Oct 7, 04:19 PM
    I emailed this to rob-art morgan on Saturday :

    I know the test was to find out how similarly clocked G4, Athlon and Pentium 4 chips perform but I was wondering if it was possible for you to test against the 2 fastest Intel and AMD chips ?

    The price of both a 2Ghz Pentium 4 and 1.6Ghz Athlon PC put's it in the same range as the entry level eMac and that's assuming the PC is built using high quality drives and components. This is true for the UK at least.

    I'd suggest the following systems, I don't know the details of motherboards or specific RAM configurations but going off cpu speed and the fastest availble RAM for the systems these 3 configurations would make for a fair "high end mac" vs "high end PC" comparison :

    Dual 1.25Ghz, stock HD, stock graphics card, 1Gb of 333Mhz DDR SDRAM, OS 10.2.1

    Athlon XP 2200+, 7200 rpm HD, same video card as the mac, 1Gb of 333Mhz DDR SDRAM, Windows XP Professional

    2.8Ghz Pentium 4, 7200 rpm HD, same video card as the mac, 1Gb of 533Mhz RDRAM, Windows XP Professional

    He responded with this :

    That's a great suggestion. I'll try to get that arranged.

    In the mean time, I'm working on a Pentium 4 2.53MHz + GeForce4 Ti 4600 versus G4 1.25GHz *2 + GeForce4 Ti (4600) comparo.

    I can just see the look of disappointment on everyone's faces when the dual 1.25Ghz mac is slapped silly by both windows systems at practically everything.

    Call me a pesimist but concidering how it's scrapped by when compared with lower end cpus I can see a thorough G4 thrashing coming up on barefeats very soon.





    prom hairdos. prom hairstyles for medium
  • prom hairstyles for medium



  • Multimedia
    Oct 7, 03:08 AM
    Yeah for now... But I'm sure we'll see 3GHz and faster as they increase production. All depends on when I finally decide to make my purchase. But the 2.66GHz is probably it... I may go with the 2.33GHz if the price on the 2.66 is to far out of line, but we'll see. Right now, the current 3GHz Mac Pro is $800 more, but to me that would be worth it for that extra edge on my renderings.As I've explained in detail above AV, the 2.33GHz Clovertowns are the most likely candidate as they cost Apple the same $851 as the 3GHz Woodies. So Apple can give customers a clear choice of fast 4 or slower 8 for the same +$800 total $3,300.

    If Apple offers the 2.66GHz Clovertowns, they will have to charge an additional $700 just to cover their additional cost - or very little more than. While the first 8 processors will cost a little over $400 each, that additional $700 will only buy you another 2.64GHz of power or one more processor at a $300 premium. But perhaps it will be worth it to some. I just hope we get the option. I'd rather not spend that last $700 on a little faster and buy RAM instead.





    prom hairdos. prom hairdos for long hair.
  • prom hairdos for long hair.



  • rhett7660
    Feb 21, 04:31 PM
    You really think so? I don't think Apple has done anything exceptional. They built off of their popular iPod brand. Any company could do the same..unfortunately not every company has something as popular as iPod. Apple's entre into the smartphone market was guaranteed from the start.

    In your post, all I see is you ranting about the superiority of Apple while downplaying potential competition by just overlooking what they have done thus far. In our case, competition is healthy because if it were up to people like you, we would have to accept an iPhone 4g with the same specs as an iPhone 3GS. Yes, I am greatly overexaggerating but I hope you see my point.

    Apple will do very little unless they are pressured to do a lot. I guess you missed my point where I said Apple does this on a regular basis with all of their items. The last to implement anything new is not something they do because they are an epithet of marketing. They do it because they can.

    I don't agree with this at all. There phone when it came out was a lot more expensive then a good majority of the phones out at the time. They were not subsidized at all. They had something that was different and new to the game. The App store wasn't even around for the consumer at that time. There were web apps but not applications like we know it now. Very limited ones at that.

    They were going against the likes of Nokia and Black Berry. Heck at that point the iPhone wasn't even considered a smart phone was it? It didn't have really any tools to compete against Black Berry. All it had was a new user interface.

    Sure there were going to sell some units but I don't think any of this guaranteed a winner. Especially in a market that was saturated with phones that cost 50 or less and or free if you sign up.





    prom hairdos. Elegant Short Prom Updo
  • Elegant Short Prom Updo



  • luminosity
    Mar 15, 01:39 AM
    Seems very serious to me:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/15/world/asia/15nuclear.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&hp

    �It�s way past Three Mile Island already,� said Frank von Hippel, a physicist and professor at Princeton. �The biggest risk now is that the core really melts down and you have a steam explosion.�





    prom hairdos. Prom Hairstyles
  • Prom Hairstyles



  • iGary
    Sep 26, 06:21 PM
    November or December at the latest. It will simply be a Dual Clovertown Processor option added to the current BTO page with a new processor pricing lineup. It will be a silent upgrade.

    How do you know this for a fact? :confused:





    prom hairdos. Filed under Prom Hairstyles
  • Filed under Prom Hairstyles



  • TheGeekNextDoor
    Mar 18, 11:24 AM
    Why do they have to charge for tethering? It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If I tether a lot, I will use more than 2 gigs in a month. Charge me extra at that point. At least they now give you 2 Gig extra for your tethering money. I would just prefer to not pay for that extra 2 gig until I need it. I only need to tether once a month at best, so I don't want to pay for a bunch of tethering. I also don't want to leave my unlimited plan. Sadly, I have never gone over 2 GB, but I like knowing that I don't have to worry about it.





    prom hairdos. Braided Prom Hairstyles
  • Braided Prom Hairstyles



  • qubex
    Mar 19, 08:52 AM
    Apple programmed a flawed system - it's only fair somebody has bothered to exploit it. Maybe now they can rebuild it in a manner that is secure.





    prom hairdos. prom hairstyles for long hair
  • prom hairstyles for long hair



  • greenstork
    Jul 12, 11:33 AM
    What astounds me about this thread is that most people are treating Conroe like it's some second rate, compromise chip, like it pales in comparison to the Woodcrest, which is absolutely ridiculous. The conroe is a revolutionary chip, with virtually identical architecture to the Woodcrest. It's only downside is that you can't run dual conroe's and the bus speed is slightly different.

    If the entire Mac Pro line came out with Conroes, which are dual core, we would have excellent and fast machines (for the record though, I think we'll see Woodcrests). My guess is that we may see at least one lower-end Mac Pro or headless media unit with a Conroe but in all likelihood, most of the Mac Pro line will use one chip because of the engineering costs associated with different socket and motherboard designs.

    As for Conroes being too hot for an iMac, that strikes me as ridiculous. From what I've read, conroes use 40% less power than Pentium D's and are very efficient in terms of power to performance. Merom is a laptop chip and I'm not sure it will ever end up in a desktop system, even if it is the same socket as the Yonah.





    prom hairdos. Easy Prom Hairstyles
  • Easy Prom Hairstyles



  • PittAir
    Apr 20, 11:11 PM
    Ask yourself what you do with your phone.

    Not the occasional "I've got to reprogram my companies IT network on the fly" (yeah right), but what you really do day in and day out. Think of the ease of getting apps that you need when you need and think of them, and think of the stability of those apps.

    Now think of your parents and what they do with their phone. What they really need, and how many times they call you with tech questions.

    Apple has thought these issues through pretty hard. Has Google with Android? Has Microsoft with WM7?

    For the advanced techie 0.05% of the population (the kind of guys who post on this board), it probably doesn't make a difference, and the ability to customize and probe the system may be more important.

    By focusing on controlling and optimizing the user experience of the individual for the average person over focusing on "spec wars," Apple is cleaning their competitor's clocks. They will continue to do so, since this is a corporate ethos of Apple from the very beginning.

    MS was great for the era of the centralized IT professional, which is now ending, as is MS dominance. Google is the world's greatest information aggregator, for which they will reap trillions into the future.

    Apple, however, will continue to dominate as it gets better and better at Steve Jobs 30 year old vision of optimizing the user experience of computing to the maximum extent.

    Nokia, Google, Blackberry (yes, screw you, arrogant Basille) etc should just throw in the towel at this point. They ain't catching up, and resistance is futile.





    prom hairdos. prom hairstyles for long hair.
  • prom hairstyles for long hair.



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 27, 09:52 AM
    Exactly what I was going to say.

    <high five>

    That particular assumption is one of my pet peeves. :D

    (The assumption that God is the Christian version.)





    prom hairdos. Prom hairstyles curly updos
  • Prom hairstyles curly updos



  • THX1139
    Oct 12, 07:23 PM
    You think Dell will sell them for even less on Black Friday? - November 24 for you unfamiliar with the term.

    ...

    So I'm going to wind up with:

    24" + 20" on both the 2GHz Dual Core (got at Fry's for $864.26 in August) and Quad G5s

    24" + 30" on the 8-Core Mac Pro.

    I like the idea of having a 24" on everything because it is capable of displaying HD in its native resolution - not bigger not smaller.

    But if Dell starts selling the 30" for $999 then all bets are off. :D

    Having never spent any length of time with a 30", it is probably too soon to tell how much I will want two. My hunch is: a lot. :p

    All that and just to jack videos off the cable TV. I would think a combination tivo and digital DVD recorder would be the cheaper solution. ... Whew! Still not sure how you can financially justify all that hardware without some kind of return. Must be an expensive hobby?? :rolleyes:





    prom hairdos. prom hairstyles for short hair
  • prom hairstyles for short hair



  • awmazz
    Mar 13, 11:45 AM
    This is what I dislike. Not to get all political here, but alternative energy, however nice, is nowhere even close to providing the power we need. Windmills cannot ever meet energy demand; we're talking about a 5% fill if we put them everywhere. They're also too costly at this point for their given power output. Solar energy, though promising, still has a piss poor efficiency, and thus isn't ready for prime usage for some time. There's really no other alternatives.

    And this is what I dislike about the pro-nuclear rhetoric. This is not true at all. Geo thermal energy. Cleaner, cheaper, safer than nuclear by magnitudes.

    A nuclear power station is just a steam turbine fueled by poisonous rocks instead of carbonized trees as a heat source. I believe the iPad app version of Popular Science has an illustrated article about an test plant using geothermal heat instead to run steam turbines.





    prom hairdos. prom hairdos for medium hair.
  • prom hairdos for medium hair.



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 10:48 PM
    So this is basically a jazzed up Final Cut Express and the pros have been shown the door. Why am I not shocked about this. :mad:

    Someday I'll tell my kids that Apple was the company for pros to which they will laugh in disbelief; kind of how I do now when old people tell me that American cars were once high quality.

    Seriously, just stop talking and go somewhere else.





    prom hairdos. Prom Hairstyles for Long Curly
  • Prom Hairstyles for Long Curly



  • ZoomZoomZoom
    Sep 12, 04:19 PM
    Apple gave a sneak peak of an upcoming product. Is that a flying pig I see out my window?

    Yes.

    Well, also, "iTV" is sort of completely unexpected. A hardware release by Apple unhyped? That would make two pigs flying outside my window.





    matticus008
    Mar 19, 05:43 PM
    I could really care less about breaking some DRM law or "international copyright law". I would love to see them try to enforce it.

    Just because a man can do a thing does not mean that he should do that thing. Whether or not you will get caught breaking the law is irrelevant to whether what you are doing is or is not legal. I can go to the supermarket or gas station and steal a bag of ice from outside without getting caught, but it doesn't mean what I'm doing is okay. You might say it's not a big deal--it only costs a dollar, and anyway the supermarket makes tons of money off the other things that they sell, and they probably don't deserve all that money because they underpay their employees.

    Moral relativism and justification might make you feel fine about doing it, but it's still wrong and it's still illegal. If you don't care, that's your thing.





    Sydde
    Mar 14, 01:13 PM
    in japan though it's a little bit different. thats why there also isn't much open panic: simply for the fact that the majority of japanese don't want to be seen 'losing it'
    I suspect you are somewhat mistaken on that point. Mostly, what happened happened, not much they can do about that now. Some eyewitnesses I hear on the radio were saying they felt eerily calm during the shaking, now they are mostly fatalistic, I would think. Panic just amounts to a waste of energy.


    off topic side note: for other nuclear plant designs this events could have been massivle more dramatic

    That remains to be seen. Right now, they are still struggling to keep this disaster from happening. The situation is hardly what I would call stable.





    AlBDamned
    Aug 29, 12:08 PM
    These groups don't care at all about the environment. They only want to hinder businesses.

    Sure, I guess calling them the greenest company will really hinder Nokia's business - or indeed any of the companies that got rated near the top. :rolleyes:

    The fact is this report says something which, as Apple fans, many of us don't like. However, if there was a comparable Lenovo forum, they'd all be saying the same thing –*"the report is rubbish"? Does it make it true? No.

    What if Apple still came fourth from bottom, but Dell was third from bottom. Does that make the report more credible? No.

    The fact that this report is gaining traction across multiple tech sites, not just MacRumors, plus the fact that Apple speedily responded proves that the issue is real. Did Apple reject outright the report's claims and say they are actually just as good as Nokia and whoever else? Did they come out and say, "greenpeace is b/s"? No. They said "we don't agree with the grading system used, it's not reflective of our other efforts" or some such politician-esque answer.

    It could just as easily have been Apple at the top if they were up to scratch with regard to the materials used in their products, then you same critics would be loving the report. For example, if tomorrow Greenpeace ran a report on the grading of tech company recycling programs and put Apple at the top, what would that say? That Apple was good in one area and bad in another so they need to do more.

    Stop being fickle and naive and understand the bigger picture. :rolleyes:





    Silencio
    Sep 12, 03:20 PM
    Ah, now this is what I've been waiting for: the Airport Express for video, plus a little bit more. If it were shipping today, I'd high-tail it to the Apple Store and buy one. But given a few months to think about the $299 price tag, we shall see if that feeling holds up.

    This is very wisely not a direct competitor to MCE. Those who don't want to buy an entire separate computer to play their digital media on their home entertainment systems don't have to. But I suppose you could get the full-featured MCE-type setup by simply adding a Mac mini to the mix (and perhaps one of those NewerTech 500GB Mac mini-shaped external drives while you're at it).





    carfac
    Sep 12, 06:06 PM
    >>> Those who think this isn't a Tivo killer don't understand Tivo's plans.

    Those that think this is a Tivo Killer don't understand economics, or why people buy Tivos.

    Fort this to even be in the BALLPARK, it needs a Hard Dive. Needs to be Hi Def. That ain't happening at a 299.99 price tag. Still, people love the Tivo interface, so to get them, it's gonna have to offer MORE than Tivo- like an optical drive, a couple tuners. No WAY that is in this box and "not discolsed yet" at 299.

    Tivo Killer. That's a killer joke, or Appleboy dreaming. Not close to reality.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment