Saturday, May 14, 2011

real estate brochure

real estate brochure. A real estate brochure
  • A real estate brochure



  • MorphingDragon
    Apr 22, 05:09 PM
    The server market is the backbone of the business market. Macs will be niche in enterprise as long as the backbone isn't there, and stronger than last time.

    I'm going to have to disagree with that. Apple can be a great contender in the enterprise market without even touching server space.

    There's plenty of client side areas Apple can compete in. God knows any of the current "Enterprise" companies aren't going to deliver a well polished client side, especially in the Mobile space.

    If you need a "Certified Engineer" and $10k worth of training to set up your software, you're doing something wrong.





    real estate brochure. Real Estate Brochure Template
  • Real Estate Brochure Template



  • maril1111
    Apr 10, 02:45 AM
    According to my TI-84 its 288 (sorry for the mirroring)





    real estate brochure. Real estate brochure done for
  • Real estate brochure done for



  • paolo-
    Apr 10, 04:40 PM
    I don't think a typical mathematician would write this on paper using a "/", rather they would use a "_". Using / on anything more complex than x/y is very poor form.

    Here, I assume / is being used as MacRumors isn't set up for writing equations. So I asked myself how would I write this in _ format?

    I thought the answer would be-

    48 (9 + 3)
    2

    Hence leading to 288.

    The problem is / leads to confusion because you don't know if the person typing wanted to use a _ but couldn't, it is the intention and use that is confusing, not the symbol itself. Nobody should have to use PEDMAS for something silly like this- people should write equations in a decent format.

    EDIT- using the x symbol is also something I don't like to do if I can avoid it. 5x6 or 5*6 not as good as 5(6) (or just xy if algebra is involved).
    Agreed. Anyhow, writing math with ascii characters sucks, however you put. Most people who aren't used to see math in ascii see / as a ______ and not as a direct translation of � or (...)^-1. Other than the people who blindly follow PEMDAS and think multiplication has a precedence over division, like our lovely math teacher did a couple posts above, I think the poll would tend a lot more towards 288 if the question was posted with TeX (or another proper form).

    I think this poll has more to do with how bad math can be written in plain characters than it has to do with the average person's understanding of math. Hey, I got it right, but I spend a lot of time using math and do see it a lot in plain characters, but I know most people aren't engineering students.





    real estate brochure. real estate brochure sample.
  • real estate brochure sample.



  • bboucher790
    Apr 20, 01:49 AM
    I'm on the 3GS > iPhone 5 > iPhone 7 upgrade sequence. I'm glad to be on it. I don't like to be a Beta tester. If there is an unseen design flaw (antennagate), it will give Apple a full year to "hopefully" fix the issue. I plan on using this phone without a case, so I don't want any antenna issues. I'm doubtful the iPhone 5 will have a better antenna. The Verizon iPhone has the same issues as the ATT iPhone. If Apple was going to fix it, they would have fixed it then....





    real estate brochure. Imprev Real Estate Marketing
  • Imprev Real Estate Marketing



  • mex4eric
    Mar 29, 01:39 PM
    This is undoubtedly one of the first of many dislocations of supply for our global economy caused by this massive disaster. But I suspect the Japanese are masters of diversification and will meet the challenges.





    real estate brochure. REAL Estate brochure design
  • REAL Estate brochure design



  • azentropy
    Apr 21, 03:00 PM
    I'm more interested in the price/performance improvements on the lower end. The entry level Mac Pro is simply a horrible horrible value in terms of price per performance. I don't care how wonderful the build quality is or what other "features" it has, a $2500 system should have more than 4 DIMM slots and better than a under $300 CPU.





    real estate brochure. Real Estate Brochures: 1
  • Real Estate Brochures: 1



  • lilo777
    Apr 18, 04:19 PM
    Call me crazy, but I think this might lend creedence to the thought that iPhone 5 will come out this summer...

    How are these connected?

    Well I've been thinking that Apple really wants to show the world, investors, etc, that it can still keep secrets after the i4 debacle last year. I think its possible they have changed suppliers in an atempt to stop the leaks. They might also be fueling the disinformation campaign that puts the 5 in October.

    The fact that they are now suing Samsung, and waited this long, might give validity to this theory, as they did not want to sue them while Sammy was still a key supplier for them.

    Something to think about.

    You are crazy. If anything, this might indicate that iPhone 5 will be delayed for a year or two. Apple will have to build it's own factories for LCD panels, RAM and flash memory chips.





    real estate brochure. Real Estate Brochure
  • Real Estate Brochure



  • ergle2
    Sep 17, 02:32 AM
    I don't think you have to worry... I highly doubt a keyboard change. I would love a little more key travel on the current MBP keyboard, but obviously they would have to make the MBP thicker - so I'll live ;)

    I don't remember who said it (after reading over 200 posts!), but I agree that the MBP 15'' 1-3 day shipping vs the 17'' 5-7 (or was it 8-10) day shipping is merely due to lower stock on the 17'', not a sign of a 17'' only update. I would think they probably manufacture and sell at least 2X the number of 15'' vs 17'' MBP's.

    Apple wants their Pro line to be visibly different at a glance. This has been true for years. I don't see that changing now. Based on that, I agree with you that it's unlikely they'd adopt an MB keyboard for the MBP. They certainly don't want people to think it's "just" a silver MB, after all!

    I'd figure on the 15" sales being considerably higher than just double due to the 17" being considerably more expensive.

    Of course, it's arguable they serve different markets with some overlap rather than being in direct competition...





    real estate brochure. 60-REAL ESTATE BROCHURES
  • 60-REAL ESTATE BROCHURES



  • MacSA
    Jul 22, 06:22 PM
    I'm with Multimedia i don't see why Apple would intentionally cripple the Macbook with yonah when they coast exactly the same and are just a drop in upgrade.

    But this is Apple we're talking about lol





    real estate brochure. A Real Estate Brochure
  • A Real Estate Brochure



  • EagerDragon
    Nov 27, 12:14 PM
    Interesting I guess. But is there really a home/consumer market for this? I could see it working for artists and other professionals of that nature, but I know more than a few people that own PC tablets that hardly ever use them as such.

    Excluding the pro and business market is what puzzles me. I can see photographers, artists and others taking advantage of a light pen to draw, anotate, and edit photos. I can see all sorts of people bringing them into meetings to write notes and do presentations connected to a projector. I do not see it being that useful in the home market (other than as a standard computer), but what the heck do I know.

    If it provids full laptop functionality (-minus keyboard) and a light pen with solid hand writting recognition, I would certainly consider purchasing. But don't skimp on power, needs those 2GH Core2 duo's) and a decent 3d video card. Great on the airplane also.

    Most home authomation if I remeber correctly is based on X10 or something like that. If it is different than X10, then they would need to also sell little devices that connects to lights and other electical devices so they can be remotely controlled.

    I just want it as a hacking device...... Full power.





    real estate brochure. Brochure Design for Gribi
  • Brochure Design for Gribi



  • steadysignal
    Apr 25, 10:25 AM
    Steve Jobs is a dick because I hate Apple. Android is open and I love open. I can open it. I can wigets. I can overclock the **** out of it. Apple is Closed. Hypocrites and Evil.
    And I'm 12. :rolleyes:

    hate is hate, at any age.





    real estate brochure. real estate brochure.
  • real estate brochure.



  • trrosen
    May 7, 12:27 PM
    Most people don't understand the fundamental differences between iDisk and Drop Box. If Apple was to build a front end to iDisk that stored the file locally and then sync'd over WebDAV in the background they'd be able to offer the same performance.

    Prefrences > mobile me > iDisk ...Set iDisk syncing on and a local cache of your iDisk is created and synced automatically. Just like dropbox.





    real estate brochure. Our award-winning real estate
  • Our award-winning real estate



  • macenforcer
    Aug 7, 05:49 PM
    Kinda ugly.


    Somewhat. I definately will miss the cool clear shade on the G5. I would always run that computer with the aluminum cover off. Looked so nice. It would have been nice if they put XEON on the inside somewhere. Just too plain inside.


    I would swear the mac pro is shorter though. Is it just me?

    EDIT: No, its the same exact size. Just 2lbs lighter.





    real estate brochure. Design rochure for real
  • Design rochure for real



  • mrat93
    Mar 26, 10:58 PM
    :mad: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MLry6Cn_D4)

    (Click the angry face for my thoughts on the release being in Fall.)





    real estate brochure. Avaris Real Estate Brochure
  • Avaris Real Estate Brochure



  • Old Smuggler
    Sep 11, 02:31 AM
    I hope that the free iPod nano educational deal is still in effect if new iPods are released this week.

    seriously doubt it
    its just a way to make a little more money off the existing ipods and reduce stock before the changeover





    real estate brochure. Rural Real Estate Marketing
  • Rural Real Estate Marketing



  • macaddict06
    Jul 21, 03:00 PM
    Noo...! My MacBook is out of date before its even arrived :eek:!!!!!!

    Well, no it's not.
    1) it is just as fast now as it will be when you get it (read: speed won't decline)
    2) As a computer owner, you know something better is coming. It's just like buying a car - buy for what you need now, worry about upgrading when the time comes
    3) The MacBook won't see an upgrade for a few months - maybe a speed bump in September, but otherwise, I wouldn't expect Core2Duo in it by maybe December or MWSF '07. Till then, your MB will be perfectly fine.





    real estate brochure. Logo, Brochure, Website image
  • Logo, Brochure, Website image



  • muffinss
    May 4, 05:44 PM
    Wow, what a great job to completely and unfairly judge people.

    I consider myself OCD level organized. One of the reasons why I am so organized (more so than ever now) is because much of my media and software have transitioned to digital.

    You have a very negative spin on Apple's approach. Instead of "dumbing down", I'll call it "simplifying", and I absolutely welcome the change.

    I to have OCD, but I also realize that's its not hard providing an option for people to burn a copy of their digital download to a cd or disk. So far, as we know, they wont be allowing that.

    It doesn't make things harder, complicated or confusing providing such an option.





    real estate brochure. A real estate brochure
  • A real estate brochure



  • tbrinkma
    Mar 29, 07:05 PM
    The plant with mass rates of suicide is in China.

    Yep, the plant with the 'mass rates of suicide' (which are lower than both the national rate, and the rate in areas similar to that plant), is in China. (It's amazing how memes stick around and get repeated in spite of the fact that they aren't supported by any data.)





    real estate brochure. real estate brochure examples.
  • real estate brochure examples.



  • nuckinfutz
    May 7, 11:11 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    I could see iAd playing a role in this decision. Apple
    pays for it through ads. Makes sense.

    It makes absolutely no sense.

    Steve Jobs said iAd was a way to have Free or low cost apps on the app store and still get the developer a little compensation.

    How does that translate into a closed cloud service like Mobileme? Apple isn't trying to be Cupertino Google here.





    teme
    Apr 20, 03:22 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I think Apple needs to concentrate more on improving iOS rather than adding a faster processor. Tbh I'm pretty fed up of my iPhone 4 as the is just looks boringly simple. Not everybody wants the same old os on every device. I think it's the omnia 7 next for me so I can have a change.

    I agree. iOS is #1 reason why I haven't bought iPad yet - Android 3.0 looks so good on tablets that I haven't decided yet wheter to buy iPad or Android tablet. I'm not that interested in new iPhone models either, because iOS has basically looked the same since the first iPhone, and it's beginning to look very old and dated. I know it's simple to use, and for many people that's the biggest reason to choose iOS, but personally I like to try new things.





    Renverse
    Apr 18, 03:39 PM
    You are funny. Do you know that Samsung spends 10 times more than Apple on R&D?

    Indeed. Apple spends less on R&D than many of their competitors.





    iScott428
    Mar 29, 03:39 PM
    http://moneywatch.bnet.com/economic-news/article/made-in-usa-10-great-products-still-made-here-slide-1-of-10/441087/This is a link to a CBS Money Watch report. I have found 3 Relevant products out of 10. Weber Grill, Best grill you can buy; Viking rage, great Kitchen equip, and A Ecgg Machine. The rest of the items are nonsense. Cars and Tech just happen to be my specialty. And the US car makers are getting much much much better.





    -aggie-
    Apr 10, 06:29 PM
    What is my assumption?

    They are assuming that all the engineers know the right answer, and that math is a language that is the same all over the world.

    Cry then if it makes you sad.

    It has nothing to do with being an engineer. And yes, math is a language that is the same all over the world.





    dentaldoc
    Apr 26, 03:53 PM
    It doesn't take a genius to predict that when proprietary OS, making essentially one model of phone, is compared to essentially the rest of the world, that the open OS, having perhaps 30 companies manufacturing perhaps 50 or so models of phone at any time, that they will garner a bigger market share.

    Apple couldn't get enough parts to compete with 30 companies if they tried. They don't want to. Apple is not trying for world dominance. They are trying for perfection. Just as there are more Ford Pintos in the world than Bentleys. Who cares.

    So, in response to this "amazing" statistic, I say, SO WHAT!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment