Sunday, May 15, 2011

robert e lee high school san antonio

robert e lee high school san antonio. earthquake japan, Robert
  • earthquake japan, Robert



  • juicedropsdeuce
    Apr 25, 01:29 PM
    ...and you think most people who buy a MBP won't swap out the drive for a 7200RPM drive or an SSD and max out their memory?

    Intelligent...no genius level thinking!

    Great. Since Apple puts that crap hard drive in there, instead of simply using the computer someone has to go through all that trouble to get what they paid for (i7 processor)? Are you for real? That sounds great. I'm sure all those random people who buy from the Apple Store also buy the Apple torx screwdriver kit and get to work when they get home. :rolleyes:





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Barton Springs, from Robert E.
  • Barton Springs, from Robert E.



  • Gaelic2
    Mar 22, 01:42 PM
    Still lovin' my 2009 iMac.... best machine I've ever owned.

    I'm with you!This gas been a great computer with few, if any, problems for me. I think I'll wait awhile so they can get HDs at a decent price that can hookup to Thunderbolt. I seem to run quite well at the speed I have now. Any increase wouldn't be noticed since I rarely encode videos.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Robert E. Lee High School,
  • Robert E. Lee High School,



  • Kupp
    Mar 23, 01:18 PM
    As a long time PC user who is just getting frustrated with the windows experience, I am looking forward to seeing what Mac has to offer in the coming months.

    I picked up an Iphone 4 last december and when I had a problem, being able to go to a retail location where they looked at my device for 5 minutes and then gave me a new one was great.

    My wife is a mac user, and being able to go to a retail location for problems just can't be beaten.

    Now I must say, I have been a Dell person all my life, heck I am currently typing this on my 6 year old dell laptop that still works fine by me. Hell, she will still be fine for fitting my laptop needs. I have been using her primarily has a desktop hooked up to many many peripherals as well as a 2nd screen for dual output.

    In replacing her I have been eyeing the smaller Imac for some time now, hooking up a second screen output, and grabbing a magic trackpad that I enjoyed playing with at the Apple Store.

    Anything larger than 22 or so inches would be overkill for me, as I am planning for at least two screens. Heck I think I am just using a 19 inch crt monitor that is 11 years old and my 15 inch laptop screen right now.

    So a nice high quality screen with a 2nd monitor for surfing and chat room utilization would be all I need. My backup thought is a mac mini with two screens, but the Mac Mini's appear to be much lower specs when compared with the Imac.

    *1st post





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Robert E. Lee High School
  • Robert E. Lee High School



  • Dmac77
    Apr 25, 12:57 AM
    I think the point is that traffic laws were made to prevent stuff like this in the first place. Had you been obeying the law, there would be no issue, other than maybe a slight annoyance for a couple minutes driving a little slow.

    If I'm reading this correctly, neither the woman nor you had a right to drive like that. Just because someone pulls something like a brake check, doesn't give you or anyone else the right to act dangerously. Aggressive driving is what gets people hurt or killed.

    The simple fact is that I should not have to obey a 70mph speed limit if I don't want to. Why would I even bother driving a car that can hit 186mph (with the speed governor removed, with the governor top speed is 155mph) at 70 mph? A Ford Fiesta can hit those speeds, what's the point of fast cars if you're going to follow the speed limit in them?

    EDIT: @ Rodimus - Had she hit me when I slammed on the brakes, she would have been at fault. All I have to do is tell the cop that I thought I saw an animal run across the road. She is supposed to keep enough distance to be able to stop if I slam on the brakes. Doesn't matter than I cut her off, she has to prove that I did, and she also has to prove that I slammed on the breaks with malice.
    -Don





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Robert E. Lee High School,
  • Robert E. Lee High School,



  • roadbloc
    Apr 22, 07:21 AM
    This sounds great..... will it be free?
    Is the world flat?





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Senior, Robert E. Lee High
  • Senior, Robert E. Lee High



  • alent1234
    Mar 10, 10:04 AM
    How would Safari be able to install that stuff? Forgive me for not knowing, but I haven't seen anything that allowed you to install software, or any executable code, from iOS Safari. Not with Apple's model. Maybe jailbroken, but that's a different story.


    you don't remember www.jailbreakme.com last year? you swipe and it installs all kinds of code on your iphone





    robert e lee high school san antonio. The Rio Grande City High
  • The Rio Grande City High



  • 0815
    Apr 22, 07:57 AM
    You'll go nutz in couple decades when our CPU's aren't even in our homes anymore. Start to get used to the idea of "cloud" slowly :)

    Back to the seventies - history repeats itself :eek:

    My favorite is the dropbox cloud approach, which is a nice hybrid: I have everything local but I have it accessible in the cloud and synced to all the machines I care about. (Won't work for my music lib since too big) ... but while we have no affordable fast internet everywhere, this is the solution of my choice. That way I can work on the local data while 'offline' and it syncs back to the cloud once I am online again.

    Nice to see that Apple is putting out a solution that will work for my music lib, and I hope it is a similar hybrid approach. I just hope it is true that it allows to add music not purchased in the iTunes Store ... I have tons of CDs that I ripped into my iTunes library (I was buying CDs since they day CDs came out in the last century and have a quite big collection).





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Robert E. Lee High School
  • Robert E. Lee High School



  • munkery
    Apr 8, 09:24 PM
    Apps not owned by system are vulnerable but without privilege escalation can not install rootkits or keyloggers. Even apps owned by system run with user privileges and require privilege escalation to install dangerous payloads.

    Playing around with a Mac OS X Leopard system and noticed that default apps can be modified without authentication by admins unlike Snow Leopard where authentication is required.

    Therefore, the default apps are more vulnerable in Leopard. Privilege escalation would still be required to install payloads such as rootkits but it does leave open a vector that is not present in Snow Leopard.

    Anybody else notice who has write privileges to Safari, Mail, etc in Mac OS X Leopard?





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Robert E. Lee High School
  • Robert E. Lee High School



  • FFTT
    Sep 3, 07:42 PM
    This is torture for me too.

    My oldest daughter's birthday is the 7th and she's already expecting
    a notebook.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Robert E. Lee High School
  • Robert E. Lee High School



  • Eidorian
    Jul 14, 09:53 AM
    since the iMac uses a laptop chip this should be no surprise (its practically a laptop)

    however merom (the mobile version of conroe or core 2 whatever) will drop in, so many people say ;)It's a mess to open up the iMac and take the heatsink/CPU assembly off. Even I think it's scary. :eek:





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Robert E. Lee High School,
  • Robert E. Lee High School,



  • kirk26
    Oct 27, 11:31 AM
    Good for Apple. Get those tree hugging hippies out of there. Everytime Greenpeace complains Steve Jobs kills a baby seal.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. The Lee High School Choral
  • The Lee High School Choral



  • Stridder44
    Mar 23, 07:04 PM
    Censorship! Don't do it, Apple!

    Gotta say, usually I'd be right there with you on this, but in this case I'm on the senators side. Drunk driving is f--ked up, and the people who do it deserve to rot in a cell. I'm a-okay with them finding those kinds of people. Again though, under most other circumstances I would be completely against caving into the senators' requests.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. of lee high school san Mo
  • of lee high school san Mo



  • Full of Win
    Apr 19, 07:19 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Do no buckle to these power hungry tyrants Samsung. The stinger you fight, the more I will buy your products in the future.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. View: Larger | Hide. North
  • View: Larger | Hide. North



  • *LTD*
    Apr 28, 10:22 PM
    Did you forget that Microsoft is what got the pc world to where it is today?

    They did. And boy, does it show! Part of the reason Apple has done so remarkably well for years now.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Marshall High School.
  • Marshall High School.



  • Slix
    Mar 22, 01:30 PM
    Glad to see Thunderbolt coming to more products.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. Brand: Mapsco. (Reprint) 1965
  • Brand: Mapsco. (Reprint) 1965



  • /Moke
    Mar 29, 02:25 PM
    Although SL does not have a stupid name like snap for being able to put windows side by side, we have been able to do it for years and it is one of my favorite features of OS, and what a concept allowing me to move a window where ever I want it and scroll through the page even if it is not active. All of you W7 humpers please try and "snap" two excel or word files next to each other. Oh that right you cant, because heaven forbid I would want to do that and work simultaneous on two MS office files.
    Not sure why people are complaining about the Cut feature either, dragging works great and and so does Cmd+x;c;v, respectively.

    Drag Left, Drag Right. Done.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. High School softball coach
  • High School softball coach



  • La Porta
    Apr 4, 11:49 AM
    Everyone decrying the head shot, if you read the better of the two articles, you will see that gunfire was exchanged. The guard didn't just open up on people running away with loot. They opened up on the guard in the attempt to get away. If that happens, all bets are off on what the guard can do.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. San Antonio de Padua,
  • San Antonio de Padua,



  • jjhny
    Mar 23, 05:07 PM
    Sorry man, but if it saves 1 life from drunk driving...it's the right thing to do.

    I was waiting for the "if it saves one life argument" - that spurious argument is why we are losing all individual freedoms in the US and the world.

    Approximately 42,000 people dies in car accidents a year. If you outlaw cars you will save 42,000 lives. Isn't that worth it? Not just 1 - 42,000!

    In fact, we could make society like a prison, and then we will all be safe.

    Although in prisons, which has guards and fences, murders still occur, drugs get in, etc. The whole safety argument is a false argument. I feel we have made a wrong turn in this culture and by people thinking we can legislate a perfect world, we are, in fact, making a living hell.





    robert e lee high school san antonio. second Pittsburgh robert e
  • second Pittsburgh robert e



  • Huntn
    Apr 25, 09:22 AM
    Originally Posted by Huntn View Post
    I'd say since the high point of post WWII, we as a society in the U.S. have done our best to eradicate The New Deal and move back to reaching for magnificant wealth while screwing each other over?

    really? we've been getting LESS progressive since the new deal? I was under the impression that our government is GIGANTIC and tries to babysit us at every turn while simultaneously urinating on the constitution

    There is vision and there is execution. Our democratic system of zigging and zagging every 4 to 8 years is hurting us. And no one involved in running government even when conservatives with the stated intent of dismantling government seems to be able to remove the inefficiencies.

    I see 3 paths:
    1. Anarchy- no government
    2. Minimalist government- handles very basics of infrastructure and laws and enforcement. When it comes to social economic issues, every person for them selves.
    3. Caretaker government- takes care of everything for us.

    I think we should be somewhere between #2 and 3, however this is based on an efficient government which can be argued is an oxymoron. ;) When people in economic power display morals, then less regulation is needed, otherwise you need to regulate the hell out of them. For the last 30 years we have been sliding into the realm of pure unadulterated greed. If you don't have a people oriented government acting as the referee, then you'll find yourself right back in the 1800s with the little people holding up the barrons and Captains of Industry upon their shoulders. That is not equitable imo.





    The Phazer
    Apr 20, 11:17 AM
    Sigh. While the risk is very slight (I don't care about government access - they already have access to the carrier's records with a court order, but in theory this information is useful to a thief - say to identify the home address of a user to flag the home of someone who owned an iPhone and hence is probably worth breaking into their house or even identifying good times to do so given they're out most of the time at work etc), it's far from good that it's there.

    Not least because writing a huge log of this data is silly and pointless and is using up system requirements by doing so. I would assume that the the file has been left in due to nothing more than incompetence (Android doesn't seem to do this sort of tracking, it's not mandatory on the device itself), but if so it is very odd that nobody has noticed this while trying to optimise the code.

    So Apple either left in a bad privacy risk on purpose or audited the code badly for both security and performance. Neither of those options is very palatable.





    SolRayz
    Mar 23, 05:01 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Don't these senators have actual work to do. Hands off douchebags. Bad enough you want to regulate the interwebz.

    So get this while you can...





    zap2
    Sep 13, 09:02 PM
    You devil you...I'm thinking someone knows more then they are telling MR's public users!





    BenRoethig
    Aug 24, 08:37 AM
    Maybe not, but why do I think Apple could have bought the entire company for that kind of dough?

    Assuming the feds would sign off, do you know how quickly everyone else would file an anti-trust suit if that happened?

    Well if they were already make some accessories for the ipod they might actually be tempted to make one or two products sound cards for apple. What I would love to see is Creative licensing their X-FI audo tech to apple to put in the ipod. I have been hearing nothing but good things about X-Fi.

    I'd kill for X-Fi technology on a Mac.





    ro2nie
    Jul 18, 10:48 AM
    Any one know when the 45nm architecture processors are going to appear?
    I'm gonna wait for those, for OS X 10.5 and iLife 07 to invest in a Mac



    No comments:

    Post a Comment