Sunday, May 15, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • samiwas
    Apr 25, 07:48 AM
    This whole story seems to be written to get a rise out of people, because if it's real...wow.

    Here's the way I see Dmac: I'm 16, and I'm invincible. I'm awesome and no one will tell me what to do, because I'm the son of some high-falootin' senior partner at some law firm in Michigan. My mom has sued people for damage she herself has admittedly caused and won, because she's a sack of **** just like I am! She will lie to further herself, and so will I. Other people better get out of my way because I'm such a badass.

    Notice the original OP, it's basically phrased like this: Someone did something I didn't like, and they shouldn't do that. But when I do it do them, it's OK. No one should ever do anything to me, but I can do it to them all I want.

    Yeah, Dmac...you're a loser. The numerous posts in this thread have shown it. You are conceited, arrogant, and have no sense that you are ever wrong...just what YOU think YOU want to do. Your parents have reinforced that thought by probably spoiling you and suing anyone who gets in your way of being awesome.

    "I'm 16 and I'm an awesome driver" is BS. THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-6UCv4etyk) is what I think of when I think of awesome 16-year-old drivers flying down an interstate thinking they own the road. And the driver of this car was a teen.

    And as someone said above...yes, this totally defines my stereotype of BMW drivers. Seriously "I shouldn't HAVE to obey the speed limit because I drive a BMW"...ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I live in Atlanta, and if you go under 75 on the interstates here, you will get passed left and right. So I drive 80 normally. So don't act like I don't understand fast driving or that I don't go over the limit. That's not the point here, pal. You're determined and parental-backed-up arrogance in the point.


    EDIT: I wrote this reply before reading the last two pages of this thread. I am now convinced that Dmac is a troll. Past posts of "My mommy got a parking ticking and I want to know if my poor mommy will be able to get out of it" while current posts of "My power-attorney mother will sue the pants off of anyone who gets in her way".

    Also...
    Looking for a new car and can't afford much (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=709933&highlight=rich)..in which he said "And you'd be surprised by what some of the kids at my school drive. Some of them get brand new BMWs and Mercedes for their 16th birthday, it's disgusting. There's a girl that got a fully loaded Mercedes SLK-350 for her birthday last week. It's a $65,000 car. I wanted to vomit, when I found out."

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=985184&highlight=parents...
    I can say from first hand experience, driving with a parent isn't much fun. You're just missing out on loads of hypocrisy spewing from your parents' mouths.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • firestarter
    Apr 11, 04:09 AM
    The AirPlay private key wasn't made public by Apple for the same reason the FairPlay private key wasn't-- having the private key essentially gives you access to an unencrypted stream of whatever content is encrypted by AirPlay.

    THIS

    As you correctly highlight, the significance of this isn't that it enables others to implement 3rd party Airplay clients for innocent playback... it's that it allows Airplay-based software rippers to be constructed.

    Want an un-encrypted copy of that iTMS rental movie? Stream it to an airplay-ripper you've downloaded off the 'net, and it'll be re-compressed in non-DRM form for you to play back whenever you wish.

    This is the biggest worry for Apple. They can't raise lawsuits against free software apps hosted outside the US in the same way they could block the selling of non-licenced hardware in the US.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and



  • Don Kosak
    Apr 30, 05:16 PM
    :eek: How in the world can you make that statement? My 50gb Blu-Ray discs would disagree with you.

    I have well over 200 Blu-Ray discs. Let's assume that each disc is a single layer (25GB) disc and that they only have one disc in each case, no bonus discs no behind the sceens.... I'd need 5TB of storage to keep the quality as good as it is sitting on the disc.

    You'd be on something hard to think internet infrastructure could handle the digital distribution of all these movies on top of current expanding internet traffic.

    Okay --

    1) Next year you'll be able to buy a 5TB drive for about $200 bucks. (You can get a 2TB drive today for $120 at your local office supply store.) You should start backing up those outdated Blu-ray disks now.

    2) The latest fiber optics tech is out and does more than 100 terabits per second -- or the contents of 250 Double Sided Blu-Ray discs each second. It does it on a SINGLE cable. This isn't tech you buy for your PC, it's tech that the Telco's are putting in to expand broadband coverage.

    Put 1 and 2 together, and Blu-ray is looking like it's heading for "end-of-life" status pretty fast.

    I'm sorry if I offended any Blu-ray fans, but I gotta say, the writing is on the wall.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 20, 09:41 PM
    So does the fanboyism. The trolling creates balance.

    At least try to make rational arguments about the topic at hand. "Apple ripped off the Beatles" and "People here claim Steve Jobs is God" are just annoyingly feeble attempts to add a contrarian view.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. are selena gomez and justin
  • are selena gomez and justin



  • Trius
    Apr 22, 09:01 AM
    So I don't call this cloud thing a revolution, rather a gmmick at best, and ******** for my actual needs.
    !

    I'd love to save this quote and show it to you in a couple years... I bet you'll feel differently.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena
  • Justin Bieber and Selena



  • Kardashian
    Sep 12, 02:11 PM
    I hope Apple releases an iPod software update so those of us who already own 5th generation iPods can take advantage of all these new features.

    Exactly what I'm hoping.. I bought my 5G like 3 weeks ago, the only real difference is the software, I don't use videos enough to notice the brighter screen.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • Vegasman
    Mar 30, 12:58 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

    'app store' means simply 'store at which apps are offered for sale,'

    So what about Apple store?

    It would not be a problem. Unless they started selling fruits.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • freeny
    Sep 5, 01:00 PM
    $10 !!??? :eek: It's already at $70. It won't go up much more. But good luck, and I hope it does.
    I bought at $50 and it went up to $80+ in only a few months. It could happen....





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. are selena gomez and justin
  • are selena gomez and justin



  • scott523
    Apr 22, 11:25 AM
    This might be a attractive buy for me. I hope it Kuo is right on track... now if he could just refine his iPhone 5 predictions..





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • igazza
    Mar 22, 04:04 PM
    This is great news. im looking to upgrade my iMac6,1:D:D:D





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • stridemat
    Apr 22, 01:39 AM
    How does streaming music to my iPhone help me, when O2 cap my Internet usage, and then charge when you use more.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • 0815
    Apr 25, 01:17 PM
    The current design is still beautiful and didn't get old over time - still one of the best designs for Laptops ever ... but hey, they might come up with something even more 'magical'.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • Multimedia
    Sep 10, 06:31 PM
    It is coming, I bet. But you forgot the need for SLI. Apple is a hardware company and does not mind selling to Windows users that want the best hardware for their games. It is coming.Anyone got numbers on percentage of computer users who play games? I never play games. Am I in a minority?





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • chopsuey158
    Sep 9, 10:13 PM
    I'd say switch the last two, make the ipod the 'one more thing' event and have the itunes movie store presented after the new mbp's. That would be a smoother transition ("oh, on your new mbp, you can download movies with the new itunes movie store") and then after that say "and one more thing, we also have the new ipod for you movie enjoyment." Who knows (besides steve jobs), but that's just my two cents worth.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and



  • Chris Bangle
    Sep 8, 12:55 PM
    Ok, my prediction:

    New nano will have to have a new name, or more than 4gb in the low end, otherwise it will be available as part of the get a free ipod campaign... i don't think apple will do that. Reminds me of a certain SNL skit.

    or... mb and mbp will be upgraded to C2D... the rebate clearly lists only core duo systems as eligible. then you won't be able to get any free ipods except with a mac pro


    there you have it


    Hope they do rename the nano, nano sounds too commmon these days. everyones got a nano. Go back too mini or someting better, mini sounds awesome, but so does G5. ipod G5 sounds cool as we dont have imac G5's now





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Justin Bieber Dating Selena
  • Justin Bieber Dating Selena



  • JAT
    Oct 27, 03:18 PM
    ...Uh, Internet law 2001-B... because he's the international scapegoat of this decade. He must be blamed for all unfortunate and tragic events, no matter when, where, how or why they occured. Including and not limited to natural disasters, "acts of God", actions by foreign powers and anything else that blame could possibly (no matter how illogically) be assigned to. Because, dammit, if there were anyone else sitting in that oval office, the world would have progressed into a virtual utopia by now. :rolleyes:

    My predictions for the next presidency: A variation of the same old ****, completely different guy.
    LOL!





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • MacinDoc
    Sep 14, 03:38 PM
    Any chance we'll see an Apple widescreen H.264/AAC camcorder there?
    It's an interesting idea, but I think this one is in next year territory, when it can be combined with iTV for wireless video streaming to you Mac or your TV.
    And how about an iPod dock connector/cable to use an iPod for storage to keep the costs down (and sell more iPods)?
    A definite possibility, since one of the things Apple is purportedly demoing at the show is a data archiving system.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Selena+gomez+dating+justin
  • Selena+gomez+dating+justin



  • KPOM
    Apr 22, 11:50 AM
    Is this a true statement from the OP: "But with new Sandy Bridge processors from Intel sporting improved graphics performance"

    Improved when compared to the old Intel Integrated Graphics.

    then why did apple cripple the 13" macbook pro's with ****** resolution then?

    The resolution stayed the same on the 13" Pro. The 13" Air has a higher resolution, but perhaps that's to preserve a selling point. I don't think the Sandy Bridge IGP would have any difficulty driving the 1440x900 display.





    selena gomez and justin bieber together 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • dnaida
    Apr 4, 11:44 AM
    Achievment unlocked!





    LaMerVipere
    Sep 12, 03:36 PM
    *fingers still crossed for a software update for current 5G iPod owners to bring 'em up to speed with all the new features* :rolleyes:





    bruinsrme
    Apr 10, 07:55 PM
    This is the end product of capitalism and/or neoliberal policies. Look into "the race to the bottom" in terms of international relations.

    All by design. All well understood, but rarely spoken about to the public.

    People have been but are written off as being "out there"





    ChazUK
    Apr 20, 01:38 PM
    Enough with the chicken little episodes already.

    Apparently, this is related to AT&T only and it is not based on GPS location services but rather a database of cell towers. It contains no identifiable information and is sent to AT&T for analysis for signal strength statistics.

    Since it does not contain personal information and is being used to analyze the state of the AT&T network, I don't see a problem here. People who are not inside of the US are not affected by this.

    If you think that this is a privacy concern then you need to have your head examined. It is anonymous statistical information and nothing more.

    Watch the video. It was happening on the guys phones who discovered it in the UK. Unless AT&T's signal is better than people let on, I doubt they have signal in the UK. ;)

    Edit: From tatonka's link below, this is Southern England.




    jacollins
    Apr 20, 11:17 AM
    Unless I'm missing it in the thread, I didn't see anything on this particular question. Does anyone know if this database on the iPhone is accessible by apps? ie. can you download some app that then scans the database and uploads your information elsewhere behind the scenes?





    Yamcha
    Mar 30, 11:53 AM
    I'll say it again "App Store" is a generic term, I think everyone should be able to use it.. I hope Apple doesn't win this one.. If someone used "Mac App Store", completely understandable..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment