Monday, May 9, 2011

vince carter raptors jersey

vince carter raptors jersey. vince carter raptors jersey
  • vince carter raptors jersey



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 27, 02:29 AM
    What do you guys think the new iMac specs will be like?

    Let's say on the 17" iMac maybe a 250 gig hard disk, 1 gb ram, upgraded video card, and conroe at some speed who cares what for $1299? Sounds sweet but not outrageously impossible.





    vince carter raptors jersey. Toronto Raptors 15 Vince
  • Toronto Raptors 15 Vince



  • iGary
    Aug 25, 03:05 PM
    Apple needs to address this situation appropriately. As their products gain higher profile, as their customer base increases and they gain market share, it's only logical to think that there will be a greater need for support.

    You're missing a comma. :p :D





    vince carter raptors jersey. New Jersey#39;s Vince Carter jams
  • New Jersey#39;s Vince Carter jams



  • boncellis
    Jul 20, 09:19 AM
    Remember Apple will be privvy to a lot more information that we as consumers are. They are probably on a level playing field at least with Intel compared with other PC vendors. They may even have a special relationship with Intel to get stuff slightly before people like Lenovo and Dell.

    That's a good point, I'm sure Intel gives them a heads-up because they are such a major vendor. My larger point though is whether Apple's modus operandi will have to change to accomodate, or take advantage rather, such an increase in availability of new technology.

    Before I would look forward to a new form factor or case or structure--now I tend to think their designs will remain a little longer.





    vince carter raptors jersey. vince carter raptors jersey
  • vince carter raptors jersey



  • FreeState
    Feb 28, 08:34 PM
    Now you've stopped stating opinions and walked into fact territory.
    CITATION NEEDED!
    Has anyone ever been truly 'cured' of homosexuality? You need to produce empirical evidence. Notably brain scans showing the arousal of a homosexual to people of his same sex before and after this 'treatment.'
    If you can produce that evidence, I will be satisfied that homosexuality is a treatable condition. Until then, I'm just assuming that you're stating dogma as fact to make reprehensible claims.

    My guess is "untreatable" means no one has been cured.

    However medical science does not view sexual orientation as needing any treatment, its not an illness.





    vince carter raptors jersey. vince carter raptors jersey
  • vince carter raptors jersey



  • danielpicasso
    Mar 26, 01:33 PM
    Some of the comments on this board are inane.

    1) Launchpad is the selling point...Really? You think Versions, Resume, Mission Control, OS wide Full Screen App support are not selling points?
    2) $129 is too much. This one cracks me up. Apple is bundling a $500 product into the OS (and other OS based servers are far more expensive) and people think $129 is too much?
    3) When has Apple released an OS, and not shown new features on the final release keynote?


    thanks for keeping the inmates sane...... why would Apple let their OS be anything but perfect





    vince carter raptors jersey. Toronto Raptors #15 Vince
  • Toronto Raptors #15 Vince



  • Manuel Moreno
    Jul 27, 12:59 PM
    will apple lower the actual prices of macs?
    intel is about to cut 61% of the prices of core duo's...





    vince carter raptors jersey. vince carter raptors jersey.
  • vince carter raptors jersey.



  • macDrewd
    Mar 26, 07:01 AM
    Please release OS X Lion on a cool Apple flash drive :cool:

    Really don't want another DVD, my shelf is full!





    vince carter raptors jersey. $52.99. Toronto Raptors #15
  • $52.99. Toronto Raptors #15



  • alec
    Sep 19, 10:54 AM
    lol lol power book g5 rofl rofl OMG hahahahhahahahahahahahha

    ...

    ......


    for the love of god kill me





    vince carter raptors jersey. $52.99. Toronto Raptors #15
  • $52.99. Toronto Raptors #15



  • jaxstate
    Jul 27, 10:37 AM
    Wowzers, that expensive.
    "$999 for the 2.93GHz Core 2 Extreme X6800"





    vince carter raptors jersey. 310379-151. Nike
  • 310379-151. Nike



  • greenstork
    Jul 14, 04:14 PM
    I'm salivating for a new desktop as I have been limping along with my dual 1GHz mirrored drive door (wind tunnel) for the past few years. I'll likely buy a middle to top end Mac Pro as soon as they are released and although I'd love a dual woodcrest, I'll be happy too with a single conroe.

    On a related note (rant)...

    I think Apple is shooting themselves in the foot not coming out with some sort of digital media center / DVR. Along with a computer and television, it's the one electronic appliance that I cannot live without. The playing field is so ripe too -- TiVo is just establishing itself with cable companies and moving out of satellite, cable company DVR's suck, there is no easy ability to rip a DVD to your computer and put it in a library, there is no easy to use set top box option to buy movies.

    Think about DAPs when the iPod came out, it's the same landscape. Sure, there were digital audio players that all paled in comparison to the iPod. I think Apple has that same opportunity with a media center/DVR.

    The problem, I presume, is that the MPAA & broadcast association would never let it happen. Apple will never be granted permissions to sell movies if they come up with a device to rip DVD's or record television.

    One can always hope. I know Apple could make a device that absolutely blows away everything that's out there right now, and it seems short sighted to not develop a product that begins to merge computers and television, this merger is inevitable. So while everyone's going off about FW800 ports in front and the location of the power supply, I'm wondering where the TV tuner and CableCard slots are.





    vince carter raptors jersey. vince carter raptors throwback
  • vince carter raptors throwback



  • adamfilip
    Sep 13, 12:57 PM
    A bit pointless given that no software utilises the extra cores yet. But nice to know, I guess.

    I'm still getting used to having two cores in my laptop!

    No software such as, Cinema 4D, Motion, Aperture, Final Cut Pro etc





    vince carter raptors jersey. Vince Carter Toronto Raptors
  • Vince Carter Toronto Raptors



  • ugp
    Jun 23, 09:05 AM
    NC RS's know nothing. Maybe today will be different when I call. We have 3 stores selling the phone out of maybe 10. I talked to one and he told me that what ever they get will be on 1st come bases.

    So I'm not sure if my best bet is just to camp out at the apple store from which I hear will be getting a lot for "walk ins".

    Also i'm trying to buy two phones so if ugp is right about most stores getting 3-5. I'm sure if any pre orders are wrote down at those stores, My chances are slim to none.

    Here the stores were told one per person.





    vince carter raptors jersey. Toronto Raptors 15 Vince
  • Toronto Raptors 15 Vince



  • snebes
    Apr 7, 11:30 PM
    Apple products are price-locked. No second hand retailer marks up on them, like Bose. Retailers are told what to sell at and they comply or they lose rights to sell the product. If these are overpriced, it is Apples doing.

    You might want to look at Best Buy's pricing again.

    All iPads, iPods and Macs are sold $.99 (at minimum) above Apple.

    Time Capsule 1TB $334.99 at Best Buy, $299.00 at Apple
    2TB $499.99, $499.00 at Apple

    Airport Extreme - $189.99 at Best Buy $179.00 at Apple
    Express, $109.99 at Best Buy, $99.00 at Apple

    The small accessories are just as bad. And Apple isn't the only brand they mark over MSRP too. I wouldn't be surprised is Bose products were too.





    vince carter raptors jersey. jersey boy m rookie Vince
  • jersey boy m rookie Vince



  • radleywotson
    Sep 1, 12:08 AM
    Gorgeous. Anyone who has ever been interested in cars or driving should try this, it is sublime attention to detail is amazing, one of the most beautiful interface I have ever seen.





    vince carter raptors jersey. Vince Carter jersey
  • Vince Carter jersey



  • Sydde
    Apr 27, 02:43 PM
    ... are there any graphic designers here who can help?
    What you really need is a gang of mods to show you how to use "[ t i m g ]" :mad:





    vince carter raptors jersey. Raptors #15 Vince Carter
  • Raptors #15 Vince Carter



  • nep61
    Apr 5, 04:49 PM
    And I was sooooo close to buying AVID MC 5.5... thank goodness for an extended wait for my Tax refund... Now I'll sit tight to see if this RUMOR is actually true..... :apple:





    vince carter raptors jersey. Vince Carter Jersey Purple
  • Vince Carter Jersey Purple



  • cult hero
    Mar 26, 01:27 AM
    Right on both counts. Still, I think its amazing that we might be getting a server class OS for what will most likely be less than $129.

    It is cool. (Although technically I get my main server class OS for free with Linux. :P)

    Since the introduction of the Mac Mini server though I think Apple was kinda pointing in the direction they were going with servers which is out of the Enterprise and into SOHO and in general the move makes a lot of sense. Even though I do a lot of Linux admin work, at the main office I service we're running a pair of Mac Mini Servers and they are absolutely brain dead to set up.

    The SOHO (especially the HO portion) is simply not going to drop $500 - $1000 on a server OS. I think with Lion, Apple's gonna hit a home run in that niche�a niche that, in my opinion, is growing and is underserved. If their Samba replacement will behave like a proper domain controller in a Windows environment, even if it's not feature complete, you'll see a lot of the SO portion look twice at it.





    vince carter raptors jersey. Vince Carter #15 of the New
  • Vince Carter #15 of the New



  • RMDI
    Apr 27, 09:22 AM
    Does Apple really think this double talk, where they say they keep a database of location but don't log the location is going to fly?

    But it is true! They didn't log that I was at this date and hour in this restaurant and next hour I was at position xyz, but it was a cache of something related but also different. For example for every celltower-data there is only one timestamp. So you can't even determinate when a place was first (or even last) visited. For real location tracking this data is really inaccurate and useless. Location tracking was not the purpose of this cache and not the intention of Apple. I think it is legitim and important when they emphasize that in their Q&A.

    What this data is useable for is drawing nice circles on a google map and visualizing a path of traveling between cities if you have physical access to your personal computer. And all this points are adressed in a software update.





    vince carter raptors jersey. vince carter raptors throwback
  • vince carter raptors throwback



  • bagelche
    Apr 5, 09:36 PM
    Heh. looks like foidulus had a similar idea. I missed that post. And MattInOz comes in with a reasonable rebuttal and more technical knowledge than I have.

    I don't think either foidulus or I were saying they were completely siloed--I'm sure they had some level of access to the A/V code. The question is is it in SL. Possibly.





    propynyl
    Apr 11, 12:57 PM
    My 3Gs contract ends in June and Apple will be pushing it's luck for me to go half a year without me being tempted to jump platforms instead of waiting for the iPhone 5.

    I feel the same way. I mean, I'm NOT jumping ship, but I'm also not settling for the iPhone 4. I'm stuck waiting for the iPhone 5, hoping my 3Gs doesn't fall apart like it is starting to do nthisntotally sucks!! I might have to get a freaking gophone to tide me over if my 3GS falls apart.





    bassfingers
    Apr 27, 01:49 PM
    Who would think I'd support Bush? He's not conservative enough for me, and his administration spent to much.

    How much did government intervene in business affairs during the Roaring 20's? The government has already failed to do what it should do: It should promote the common good. I find it hard to believe that the U.S. Government had this country's best interests at heart when I hear Mrs. Pelosi say that to find out what's in Obamacare, you need to pass it.

    I know a lot about alcoholism and codependence because my mother is a nurse who specialized in treating alcoholics and other drug addicts and in counseling them. You don't help an alcoholic by protecting him from the consequences of his actions. The protection can help him make even bigger mistakes. I've seen that happen in many families I know of that include alcoholics. I also know about entitled welfare recipients who abuse social programs by demanding too much from social programs, by getting it, and by defrauding them. I saw the entitlement firsthand when a relative of mine was a landlord who rented houses to welfare recipients. Welfare recipients ruined a house, my relative kept the security deposit, and then the family got the Department of Social Services to put them into a house for twice the rent my relative charged. But the family still had the nerve to complain that my relative had overcharged it.

    Good points. All of them.

    not sarcasm^





    gugy
    Aug 11, 02:47 PM
    You guys are looking about a $500.00 phone...atleast.

    not just that, it's just not happening.
    come on, too much stuff on a phone.
    If we get a basic GOOD phone with contact list ala Apple design and ipod, that's enough. You start adding so much crap on a phone and in the end it just get overkill.





    WiiDSmoker
    Apr 19, 01:39 PM
    Apple better not win this case and anyone who thinks that they should are a fool.





    Eduardo1971
    Apr 6, 10:26 AM
    Boy this is great (**deadpan voice**).

    Grr.

    Want. Refreshed. iMac. NOW!!

    :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment