Saturday, May 14, 2011

world map asia centric

world map asia centric. world map asia japan. world
  • world map asia japan. world



  • theahnman
    Aug 23, 11:55 PM
    Seriously, all... this is much better than the alternative. I.e. Apple having to completely re-engineer or stop selling the iPod. $100 million is chump change. Stock market is highly reactionary and irrational. It should all smooth out in the next couple days.





    world map asia centric. Gimmiv world map
  • Gimmiv world map



  • TheKrillr
    Sep 5, 05:53 PM
    Tell ya what..If I want to watch a full length movie I'm gonna do it in my living room in front of my TV NOT wherever the computer is.

    Exactly why there'd be the video equivalent of airtunes... haven't you been paying attention?





    world map asia centric. World+map+asia+australia
  • World+map+asia+australia



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Sep 14, 06:01 AM
    I think it would be kinda cool in a retro way. Just put the numbers on the click wheel. while most people just select the person on the list. which the iPod are really good at.
    How many times do you actually punch in the numbers on your cellphone today? I tend to find more or less all numbers I call from my phone book or push "call back". It is very rare that I use the keypad.





    world map asia centric. world map asia centered. world
  • world map asia centered. world



  • richard4339
    Sep 12, 02:11 PM
    I hope Apple releases an iPod software update so those of us who already own 5th generation iPods can take advantage of all these new features.


    From what I saw in the presentation stuff, 5G iPods get everything software related; movies, gapless playback, and games.





    world map asia centric. world map asia centered.
  • world map asia centered.



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 29, 03:15 AM
    So Michael Dell publicly stating that Steve Jobs should close the doors and return the money to the investors is not dumping?

    And which tv ad is the one where Apple is dumping on Dell or HP? I must have missed that one, I would like to see it too!


    Michael Dell as a PERSON made those comments. Since then he has said that he would sell Mac OS X in a heartbeat. The public doesn't hear those comments. We hear them, but not the general public.

    I am talking about messages the general public does see: magazine and TV ads.

    Apple's ads are about PCs being bad and Macs being good.

    They don't say Dell or HP. But who makes PC's?

    I have never seen a PC manufacturer put out an ad that attacks Macs.





    world map asia centric. World+map+asia+australia
  • World+map+asia+australia



  • Diatribe
    Sep 19, 03:27 PM
    I'm not touching it until they offer 5.1 sound. I'm sure its just a matter of time, though.

    I thought they did?:confused:





    world map asia centric. America Centric World Globe
  • America Centric World Globe



  • mac.rumors
    May 1, 06:11 AM
    Crap... I just ordered a 27" iMac from store.apple.com Friday morning. It hasn't shipped yet as i did some custom changes. I am going to call in the morning to see if I can hopefully cancel the order. I also purchased a 27" Cinema Display but that has already shipped. And doesn't look like it is in this upgrade round.

    If it has not been 'prepared for shipment', you can still cancel the item online.





    world map asia centric. world map asia pacific.
  • world map asia pacific.



  • kevin.rivers
    Jul 14, 11:31 AM
    There is no connection , just ignorant people who can't handle the fact that someone just saved alot of money buying a lower end cpu and overclocking it to a point where it stomps their $999 cpu.

    Yeah I can't handle it... :cool:

    I have overclocked. My point is that someone buying a Professional Workstation and trying to overclock it is childish.

    If you want to overclock, head over to newegg and buy some parts and do it.

    Also, overclocking take a lot of work. And most don't take the time to do it right. They pop it in, rail up the multi and/or fsb and say "oh, look at me, I overclocked to 3.0Ghz!"





    world map asia centric. world map asia japan.
  • world map asia japan.



  • ~Shard~
    Sep 13, 10:34 PM
    I'm thinking more along the lines of a really thin flip phone. The ipod functionality would be on the outside of the flip (ie click wheel) and the keypad would be on the inside of the flip. Close the flip and the exposed LCD shows a normal ipod screen. Open the flp and the screen shows the phone interface.

    It would have to be really thin, but I like it! :cool:





    world map asia centric. World+map+asia+continent
  • World+map+asia+continent



  • mcmlxix
    Apr 20, 11:37 AM
    This is a huge concern because of the use by law enforcement (http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20055431-1.html) of the Cellebrite device to download and scrutinize the data in cell phones. Apparently, police departments in Michigan are using this device when pulling drivers on traffic violations. Here (http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/34/3458.asp) is another article on the use in Michigan.

    Cellebrite's widget is apparently able to download and scrutinize (http://www.cellebrite.com/news-and-events/press-releases/190-cellebrite-releases-ufed-physical-analyzer-version-20-the-new-standard-for-mobile-phone-forensics-.html) the data from a vast variety of mobile devices, including Blackberry phones and the iPhone.

    Isn't this illegal search and seizure?





    world map asia centric. World+map+asia+continent
  • World+map+asia+continent



  • shawnce
    Aug 31, 05:19 PM
    I don't know.
    Is he?
    I thought he was Italian... :eek:

    Ya may want to check on world events every now and then :p

    Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, Pope Benedict XVI (http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/biography/documents/hf_ben-xvi_bio_20050419_short-biography_en.html)





    world map asia centric. world map asia pacific,
  • world map asia pacific,



  • Anonymous Freak
    Sep 19, 10:38 PM
    Oh God yes this is what I want.

    I've read where iTunes 7 supports multiple libraries, but it's not the solution we're waiting for.

    I want to rip a CD onto my powerbook and have iTunes sync it with a master library on a partition of my external drive next time I hook it up. Right now, I'd have to remember to copy the new files onto the external... no good—I want it to be automatic and just work (Apple has spoiled me).

    It's called 'rsync', and it's one of the BSD utilities built into OS X.

    If you either have a really small library, or money to burn (on .Mac and the storage upgrade; but even then, only up to 4 GB,) you could use .Mac as your library storage, and just have Automatic iDisk sync turned on.

    edit: I know I saw something about how to trick your computer into thinking another computer on your network is the .Mac server, which would let you use all of the current .Mac functions hosted locally; this would work great for an 'iDisk-hosted' library. As long as you don't ever connect to a different internet connection, and it tries to sync with the real iDisk.





    world map asia centric. world map asia japan.
  • world map asia japan.



  • room237
    Mar 30, 12:49 PM
    It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

    If "is" means is and never has been, that is not--- that is one thing.
    If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement.





    world map asia centric. world map asia europe.
  • world map asia europe.



  • Yvan256
    Sep 14, 11:42 AM
    Any chance we'll see an Apple widescreen H.264/AAC camcorder there? And how about an iPod dock connector/cable to use an iPod for storage to keep the costs down (and sell more iPods)?





    world map asia centric. asia center,world map
  • asia center,world map



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 25, 12:22 AM
    It's unsafe to drive the SPEED LIMIT in the left lane because of people who drive so fast. If anyone tailgates me, I just slow down. That said, I don't drive in the left lane except to pass.
    left lane rule as from my 12 years of driving and a fair amount long distance driving (5+ hours between cities) that the left lane is generally 5+ the speed limit. Once start going faster than that you have to start adjusting your speed more often and run into more of those random elements.

    Yes I have done the 90+ in the left lane and flew but at the same time bad idea to pass a car doing 70 mph in the right lane. That is a huge dealt of speed to deal with. Generally when I was doing the 90+ it was long stretches WITH OUT CARS. I have once done 100 or so cruising but the hi way at the time speed was over a 100. I was being passed at 95-100 mph. Little unnerving when the speed limit was 70 mph. I would never of believed it if it was not for the fact that I was driving in it and my dad said something to me in the passenger seat that was end with 3 cars zipping passed me and I was not passing any one just being passed. I will call that a one time thing. Because I am going to. I'm a completely safe driver (even when doing 90 or above) until I run into some dunderhead who has to enforce the speed limit themselves. Had that woman just moved like everyone else did, I would have never had to cut her off in order to punish her. And yes I did have to punish her, because she needed to be taught her dang place on the road.

    EDIT: @adk - yes I am 16, however in this situation my mother was in the car and actually encouraged me to cut the idiot off. So it's not just an age based thing.

    -Don

    Sorry you are a crappy driver. No matter what you try to say you are a crappy driver. You lack the experience needed. You have not had enough time to learn to see patterns and what to filter out and not filter out. Fact that you were going 90 MPH and had to slow down big time is proof of that fact. You should of spotted that issue a long time ahead of time and adjusted accordingly

    Come back and talk to me when you have 5 years under your belt.

    You should not be driving 90mph in a 70. 75 is really the limit. Yes as stated above there are cases were you can get away with it but I will say it is few and far between when you can cruise 10+ much less 20+ over the limit and not have an issue.
    I am going to guess you were doing 90+ in a 65 which at your speed is consider legally wreckless endangerment and a cop can pull you DL. big time consider you age and complete lack of experince.

    Remember one thing Dmac. YOU ARE A CRAPPY DRIVER and will be consider a crappy driver until you have 5 years under your belt. At that point then we can start judging you on how you drive.
    And no I am not pulling 5 years out of my ass. Studies have shown it takes about 5 years of driving before someone really is consider experience after that point not a huge difference between someone at 20 years and 5 years in terms of how they judge and react to something. Just being young and stupid.

    You Dmac are both young and inexperienced in driving. BAD BAD combination.





    world map asia centric. World+map+asia+japan
  • World+map+asia+japan



  • revfife
    Sep 12, 02:35 PM
    lol!

    And so the cries of disappointment begin...
    Thats the best part of these forums is watching the buildup until it reaches some ungodly device that is not probable or even possible and then sheer disappointment when Apple announces a decent upgrade to a great product. :rolleyes:





    world map asia centric. World+map+asia+and+north+
  • World+map+asia+and+north+



  • cadillaccactus
    Sep 16, 12:33 AM
    http://www.gigapxl.org/





    world map asia centric. world map asia pacific. world
  • world map asia pacific. world



  • Lixivial
    Aug 23, 04:40 PM
    In addition, the companies announced that Creative has joined Apple's "Made for iPod" program and will be announcing their own iPod accessory products later this year.

    :eek:

    ...Sim Wong Hoo throwing in the towel? NEVER!

    EDIT: Yeah, the $100 million is kinda shocking, too... :D





    world map asia centric. world map asia pacific.
  • world map asia pacific.



  • rmwebs
    Mar 30, 12:30 PM
    This whole thing is getting silly. Seriously MS, do something better with your money.

    Fanboy much?

    Have you seen the list of companies Apple is suing... :rolleyes:





    w00master
    Nov 13, 02:07 PM
    You should try it!

    They didn't break the rules.

    Looks like some of these apologists don't even read the developers side. In fact, I'd count on that fact.

    w00master





    BornAgainMac
    Sep 15, 05:48 PM
    I thought 10 Mega Pixels were possible with some tech that is suppose to arrive at the end of this year for phones.

    I wonder if the new phone was like the original iPod Shuffle. You wear it around your neck. That would be funny. I would like the Star Trek Next Generation phone where you tap it on your chest to call people and it automatically goes into speaker phone. That was sort of like the shuffle concept with simple controls and no screen. Even works with iTunes.





    HecubusPro
    Sep 14, 09:25 AM
    My 2 cents worth of predictions as to what will be announced at this event

    Apterture update (going out on a limb there)

    iSight update (since ship times have slipped to October, it seem like Photokina would be a logical place to announce new iSight cameras)

    new Cinema Displays (they were discounted at WWDC over a month ago, so perhaps that's an inventory clearance strategy to make room for new, larger displays that might incorporate built in, adjustable iSights)

    As usual, I'm probably wrong.





    jwdsail
    Sep 16, 09:49 AM
    Hmmm that is an intresting thought. I saw a demo, over a year ago, of a wireles VoIP phone at Dartmouth University that did just that. They wear them around their neck or use a clip, but it was voice activated, and they actually called them their "Star Trek badges".

    http://www.vocera.com/

    So a quad-band gsm iPhone based on the new clip shuffle? Perfect! Speaker phone mode or BT headset .. voice activated.. Sync the phone number and voice dialing through an updated AddressBook. Perfect!

    ;-)

    jwd





    Chimera
    Sep 14, 05:50 PM
    Do we have an exact hour the event will be held. Because it's at least 8 maybe 10 hours later in Germany than it is in San Francisco.

    We're ahead in Europe so it'll probably be around 2AM in the morning for San Fran if the event is in the early morning as per the standard Apple event timing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment